PSA from Grads

4Waters

Reaction score
Looking all Joe Dirt.
75b0f14ac1e67b96031dd6f2f5493f0f.jpg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
With those Chops, Greggo could be a 3rd string Netflix actor or a Comedian if he put together a decent Woke act. LOL..
Not sure what he got ban clubbed for the 10,000 time but I missed it.

LAZARUS

Essential Inmate Down
Reaction score
With those Chops, Greggo could be a 3rd string Netflix actor or a Comedian if he put together a decent Woke act. LOL..
Not sure what he got ban clubbed for the 10,000 time but I missed it.
He got banned for posting a thread about Erotic Asphyxiation.:eek:

dribble

Reaction score
Dude is a dick but he's got cool cars.

Those of us who have been around for more than four months and have met him in
person know he’s not a dick. A mixed up liberal yes. Instigator yes. He’s just that guy who loves to poke the bear. I’m one of the guys who likes to stand back and watch him do it.

4Waters

Reaction score
person know he’s not a dick. A mixed up liberal yes. Instigator yes. He’s just that guy who loves to poke the bear. I’m one of the guys who likes to stand back and watch him do it.
Bill Dance ain't got shit on Grads, Grads is a helluva fisherman. LOL

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

I've been around more than 4 months but have not met him in person. Maybe he is a great guy, I don't know. I do have an opinion though and it is as follows:

Instigator yes. He’s just that guy who loves to poke the bear. = DICK!

dribble

Reaction score
I've been around more than 4 months but have not met him in person. Maybe he is a great guy, I don't know. I do have an opinion though and it is as follows:

Instigator yes. He’s just that guy who loves to poke the bear. = DICK!

I guess that would be true for those that are easily butthurt.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Not butt hurt as Grads has never personally gone after me. Just saying that good decent people don't act that way. I realize you are defending your friend but sometimes you have to take a close look at your friends and take off the rose colored glasses to see what they really are. If you like being friends with a dick then fine, that's your choice. I'll bet if you ask Grads though, he'll probably say yes he is a dick!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Not butt hurt as Grads has never personally gone after me. Just saying that good decent people don't act that way. I realize you are defending your friend but sometimes you have to take a close look at your friends and take off the rose colored glasses to see what they really are. If you like being friends with a dick then fine, that's your choice. I'll bet if you ask Grads though, he'll probably say yes he is a dick!
He’s not a dick so much as just a jackass.
Ya know, he votes for em and all, so....

dribble

Reaction score

Actually he’s not my friend. I’ve met him a few times. He seems like a nice guy and I find him entertaining here. He’s not like that in real life. He’s just a normal guy who’s had some pretty nice boats. What I would suggest that you do is put him on ignore. That way you won’t have to be subjected to the emotional trauma he puts you through.

Last edited:

playdeep

Reaction score

The guy's a douchebag&a pussy.
He's crossed the line numerous times.
Not everyone is as cool as you...I s'pose.

dribble

Reaction score
The guy's a douchebag&a pussy.
He's crossed the line numerous times.
Not everyone is as cool as you...I s'pose.

My posts weren’t about me or how cool I may or may not be. It’s up to RD as to whether he’s allowed to continue posting here or not and he has chosen to allow him to stay.