WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PSA- GMAC is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know, Gmac is banned. He threatened to call the workplace of another member. When he breaks the rules again and comes back with another screen name, let me know.

When he tries to tell everyone he was banned for his views and never broke and rules here, that is a lie. I’ve let him say whatever he wanted for weeks. He hung himself with his own speech and actions.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know, Gmac is banned. He threatened to call the workplace of another member. When he breaks the rules again and comes back with another screen name let me know.

When he tries to tell everyone he was banned for his views and never broke and rules here, that is a lie.

Damnit, I hadn't got my fishing license yet LOF!!!!!!

Once a bitch..........always a bitch.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know, Gmac is banned. He threatened to call the workplace of another member. When he breaks the rules again and comes back with another screen name let me know.

When he tries to tell everyone he was banned for his views and never broke and rules here, that is a lie. I’ve let him say whatever he wanted for weeks. He hung himself with his own speech.
1612655781180.gif

😂 😂 😂

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Gmac is a national treasure. It will be missed.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
RDP Fabulous 5 is down to.......the Fabulous 4. I’m sure we will hear shortly, from his Liberal comrades, who will come to his rescue claiming he was picked on. Interesting, he would never state whom he worked for, what his job title was or provide pics of the top secret DC security detail he claimed to work for but......has no problem calling somebody else’s employer “dry snitching“ like a little girl.

LMAO............EXPOSED..........

perky

Banned
Reaction score
I'm fearing for my life. Am i gonna get banned over the head with a club? domestic terror,thats what it is. ha ha dry snitching, is that like dry humping?

wallnutz

Reaction score

When he tries to tell everyone he was banned for his views and never broke and rules here, that is a lie. I’ve let him say whatever he wanted for weeks. He hung himself with his own speech.
What about the other banned members that come back using other names? Personally I don’t care, but if they are allowed, let them use their old screen names and not hide behind an alias.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never read GMAC's dribble until D&G got merged with P&G...can't say as though I was a fan of his views. His condescending tone towards some was a bit uncalled for. I'm not a fan of those who place themselves above others. There is confidence, and there is arrogance...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I'm fearing for my life. Am i gonna get banned over the head with a club? domestic terror,thats what it is. ha ha dry snitching, is that like dry humping?
Yes, very similar Dry Snitching = Dry Humping😎

propcheck

Reaction score
😂 when i saw the title I expected this thread to go a different direction.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The little shit eater is like chlamydia. Well, actually more like typhoid. Now that I think about it, closer to the black shit a baby takes a couple hours after birth. That's a result of drinking your own piss for too long g, and darn that fucker drank his own shit way too much.

Goodbye, john, hope you don't fuck up too many students.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

AR33

Reaction score
The little shit eater is like chlamydia. Well, actually more like typhoid. Now that I think about it, closer to the black shit a baby takes a couple hours after birth. That's a result of drinking your own piss for too long g, and darn that fucker drank his own shit way too much.

Goodbye, john, hope you don't fuck up too many students.

That guy is a teacher?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That guy is a teacher?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He said he was, he mentioned he taught at UA, which may or may not have been true. He also said he "creamed his jeans" so its likely he's not a man.

Hes a mere piece of shit. Smelly one, at that.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I understood that he committed to being gone forever once the election results were “final” and he got his blood money.

He shouldn’t have to be banned; he should just be gone and never come back

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know, Gmac is banned. He threatened to call the workplace of another member. When he breaks the rules again and comes back with another screen name, let me know.

When he tries to tell everyone he was banned for his views and never broke and rules here, that is a lie. I’ve let him say whatever he wanted for weeks. He hung himself with his own speech and actions.

Good job LOF

I never engaged him. I told him I would not and he stayed his distance for the most part. Honestly, I didn't even like him posting in any thread of mine but what can you do.

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

So he threatened to call the workplace of another member and tell them what? That they don't agree with his views or that they are conservative?

Then they call us crazy when we call them out for shit like this or when they cheat in an election lol. If this was x-amount of years ago I would say no way, "cmon man" but now I can say not surprised at all.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
What about the other banned members that come back using other names? Personally I don’t care, but if they are allowed, let them use their old screen names and not hide behind an alias.

I didn’t ban those people, so I have no opinion or input on those situations. I am just taking care of the issues down here.

When someone gets banned here, I’ll let you guys know and also let you know why.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
RDP Fabulous 5 is down to.......the Fabulous 4. I’m sure we will hear shortly, from his Liberal comrades, who will come to his rescue claiming he was picked on. Interesting, he would never state whom he worked for, what his job title was or provide pics of the top secret DC security detail he claimed to work for but......has no problem calling somebody else’s employer “dry snitching“ like a little girl.

LMAO............EXPOSED..........
The Fab 5 was a made up name for 500BBC, WTG, Regor and 2 others years ago. @was thatguy will remember.

GMAC wasn’t part of the Fab 5.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I understood that he committed to being gone forever once the election results were “final” and he got his blood money.

He shouldn’t have to be banned; he should just be gone snd never come back

Come on the dems,liberals just fucking lie and they keep telling the lie until the sheep think its the truth!!

Thank you for axing him or her LOL!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
FUCK, I was hoping that I was part of his undoing,,,, Vic, were you the hero in this ???

stevesdcb

Reaction score
The Fab 5 was a made up name for 500BBC, WTG, Regor and 2 others years ago. @was thatguy will remember.

GMAC wasn’t part of the Fab 5.
Nope.......that’s the old Fab 5, old news, not currently applicable, it’s a new day Bobby V.......with a new Moderator.

Regor has been calling out the (5) most Liberal RDP posters for months now and YES “you“ are on the list.

Figured you would be along to say something, run interference, for your fellow Comrade, who just got the boot.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Nope.......that’s the old Fab 5, old news, not currently applicable, it’s a new day Bobby V.......with a new Moderator.

Regor has been calling out the (5) most Liberal RDP posters for months now and YES “you“ are on the list.

Figured you would be along to say something, run interference, for your fellow Comrade, who just got the boot.
Sorry. I don’t read Rogers posts. So I wouldn’t know who the current Fab 5 is. Apparently nobody else does either..lol :p

Just curious. Which inmate ratted out GMAC??

LOL GMAC has got the boot several times. He stuck around to get his bets...;)

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sorry. I don’t read Rogers posts. So I wouldn’t know who the current Fab 5 is. Apparently nobody else does either..lol :p

Well Bobby, read the PM Steve Rice GMAC sent me below and tell me what would YOU DO?

Exhibit A:
1. I have never searched anyone on a message board in 21 years
2. This guy is calling inmates “sovereign citizens” and “far right extremists “?

3. While he is way below me on Security Clearances , he can and probably does print out posts on what he thinks is “extremist” behavior and pass on to federal DHS folks

4. He tries to threaten me with back tracing phone numbers I’ve posted in classified ads

Make no mistake, I can handle any complaints he sends my way, but anyone that even alludes to inmates as extremists has NO business here, period.

If I saw something dangerous , I’d damn well deal with It.
Simply no proof of it here

After you read below @Bobby V , you still want to label me a Rat?

BD9B3D21-AD90-4A82-8F3F-3608E7F26238.jpeg

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well Bobby, read the PM Steve Rice GMAC sent me below and tell me what would YOU DO?

Exhibit A:
2. This guy is calling inmates “sovereign citizens” and “far right extremists “?

3. While he is way below me on Security Clearances , he can and probably does print out posts on what he thinks is “extremist” behavior and pass on to federal DHS folks

4. He tries to threaten me with back tracing phone numbers I’ve posted in classified ads

Make no mistake, I can handle any complaints he sends my way, but anyone that even alludes to inmates as extremists has NO business here, period.

View attachment 970307

what a fucking douchebag.

if anybody lets him in again it will be a sad day for RDP.

4Waters

Reaction score

He got his bets and broke his promise (like a good liberal) by sticking around. He broke a big rule and deserved to be turned in, I do know who it was but I am not at liberty to say who it was. Apparently all but you 5 knew who the "Fab 5" were, while none of you were "Fab" as far as I am concerned I believe you 5 should have been called "The lower than whale shit 5"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For the record...

The “Fab 5” was coined by saucer many years ago.

Regor, 500, myself, Nganga, with #5 varying depending on who saucer chose that week or whatever.
Saucer declared me number 3...and I had this avatar for a while.
CA396ACE-A673-4F75-A99D-EA398AAA13FE.png

The libs were the “salacious 7” because Grads and saucer were regulars and brought their count up...depending on who attended Grads hot tub gala and dildo fest jamboree that year...

That is all, carry on.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Exhibit A:

After you read below @Bobby V , you still want to label me a Rat?

View attachment 970307

I anticipate you won’t get a response but that’s some whacked out shit.

Interesting who supports this guy on this forum...

RodnJen

Reaction score
For the record...

The “Fab 5” was coined by saucer many years ago.

Regor, 500, myself, Nganga, with #5 varying depending on who saucer chose that week or whatever.
Saucer declared me number 3...and I had this avatar for a while.
View attachment 970322

The libs were the “salacious 7” because Grads and saucer were regulars and brought their count up...depending on who attended Grads hot tub gala and dildo fest jamboree that year...

That is all, carry on.

🖕🖕🖕

Status
Not open for further replies.