WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PSA- GMAC is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my ole wrinkled paws on a script for HCQ --- gotta "A Guy" I'm supposed to meet late tonight in an alley, word is, he can hook me up. 👍

My conservative friend was a Trump friend indeed. He was the old guy with the MAGA hat, standing on the freeway overpass, having half eaten Big Macs tossed at him.
Problem is, he's also an avid bike rider, so he's pretty used to having shit thrown at him, from both sides. 😂

Don’t you go dodging now boy, that’s your friends play. 😝

Taboma

Reaction score
It's just a book bro.
I don't think it will go all Pink Floydian on you man.
View attachment 971532

Funny how thoughts work --- you writing about "The Book" --- I go in to brush my fangs and get whacked with a blast from the past --- "A Book", in about 67-68', I'm working wiring an apartment complex. On the job site there's a Norwegian looking roofer the size of Paul Bunyan, always had that look in his eye, he might just decide to eat you, so everybody tended to stay clear.
One day he approaches me during a coffee break, sits down, I'm wondering WTF and he sez hi and hands me a book. It was a book about the people and groups that WTG seems keenly interested in. Templar Knights, Bilderbergs, Rothchilds, Ford's involvement in WWII, on and on, amazingly eye opening. It might have been published by the John Birch Society, I don't recall, don't recall the Title either. Anyway, it was certainly amazing in it's content and when I was done with it, I passed it to a friend, then in turn did likewise and now, over 50 years later, I have no idea how many read it and where it lives.

I'm joking about the book and worms, I'll check it out, sounds interesting.

Taboma

Reaction score
Don’t you go dodging now boy, that’s your friends play. 😝
I have to keep dodging, I know your moves, grapple and pin for the count, nope, gotta catch me first. 😂
I've already stayed to long, I've got Yuma enticing me to read his books and we know what that's done for ( or is it to ?) him. :oops:

I think I hear my Lounge phone ringing, I'll be back. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I have to keep dodging, I know your moves, grapple and pin for the count, nope, gotta catch me first. 😂
I've already stayed to long, I've got Yuma enticing me to read his books and we know what that's done for ( or is it to ?) him. :oops:

I think I hear my Lounge phone ringing, I'll be back. ;)

You come back now ya hear, maybe you can save us and this forum!!!! 😝

RodnJen

Reaction score
While I agree with RD that you are factually wrong, how about some examples?
For P&G specifically, WHO has left here based on comments?

As for the lounge and specialty sections , give us some examples POST the bans done to a couple inmates a year or so ago over the issue you discussed (in the fabrication based sections specifically)

Who else has left since that “cleansing”?

The issue you post of was taken care of by the mods.
Tell us other instances where this is actively occurring?

I think you are confusing 'bans" with people just leaving because they are not interested in the lack of civility of the discussions. The attrition of boaters who used to contribute is evident in the P&G section but also spills over to the other forums. The division caused by extreme vitriol is quite clear, and honestly, very one sided.

As for as your personal exchange with another board member, none of my business. I wasn't posting about a specific issue as much as the general tone and direction of the forums.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I think you are confusing 'bans" with people just leaving because they are not interested in the lack of civility of the discussions. The attrition of boaters who used to contribute is evident in the P&G section but also spills over to the other forums. The division caused by extreme vitriol is quite clear, and honestly, very one sided.

As for as your personal exchange with another board member, none of my business. I wasn't posting about a specific issue as much as the general tone and direction of the forums.

I don’t think you can list civility as the sole cause of people leaving.
Social media has a lot of options for people to go elsewhere, and most message boards left have evolved to not be “repeat FAQ” machines like FB groups.

I have no doubt @RiverDave would be closing sections or locking threads if he was observing a mass exodus.
The question you have to define is are you seeing less inmates YOU know, or are they simply moving on to other things and being replaced with new ones.

Let’s face it, message boards are dying , younger generations use different platforms to communicate.

This isn’t Dave’s single source of income and pretty sure in less than 5 years, it really won’t matter (other than pride), if this place even exists.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
HEARING LOSS --- FEARING FLOSS ? What ? 😂 My poor wife, I haven't watched tv for the past 10 years without CC turned on, and now with masks, fuck !!!
How can I social distance when I've got to be in the person's face just to try to hear what they're mumbling ? At least it helped when I could read lips. 😁
EEEHH?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
HEARING LOSS --- FEARING FLOSS ? What ? 😂 My poor wife, I haven't watched tv for the past 10 years without CC turned on, and now with masks, fuck !!!
How can I social distance when I've got to be in the person's face just to try to hear what they're mumbling ? At least it helped when I could read lips. 😁
This!
I didn't know how much I depended on lip reading until now! I feel ya!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Funny how thoughts work --- you writing about "The Book" --- I go in to brush my fangs and get whacked with a blast from the past --- "A Book", in about 67-68', I'm working wiring an apartment complex. On the job site there's a Norwegian looking roofer the size of Paul Bunyan, always had that look in his eye, he might just decide to eat you, so everybody tended to stay clear.
One day he approaches me during a coffee break, sits down, I'm wondering WTF and he sez hi and hands me a book. It was a book about the people and groups that WTG seems keenly interested in. Templar Knights, Bilderbergs, Rothchilds, Ford's involvement in WWII, on and on, amazingly eye opening. It might have been published by the John Birch Society, I don't recall, don't recall the Title either. Anyway, it was certainly amazing in it's content and when I was done with it, I passed it to a friend, then in turn did likewise and now, over 50 years later, I have no idea how many read it and where it lives.

I'm joking about the book and worms, I'll check it out, sounds interesting.
WTG and I are kindred spirits and seem to have a great deal in common.
He is very well rounded in his thought processes.
I'm one of those weirdos who still read the written word.
It is becoming a lost craft along with cursive writing skills, heck any writing skills for that matter sadly.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I don’t think you can list civility as the sole cause of people leaving.
Social media has a lot of options for people to go elsewhere, and most message boards left have evolved to not be “repeat FAQ” machines like FB groups.

I have no doubt @RiverDave would be closing sections or locking threads if he was observing a mass exodus.
The question you have to define is are you seeing less inmates YOU know, or are they simply moving on to other things and being replaced with new ones.

Let’s face it, message boards are dying , younger generations use different platforms to communicate.

This isn’t Dave’s single source of income and pretty sure in less than 5 years, it really won’t matter (other than pride), if this place even exists.
Spot on. Most people I know that don't really post anymore, or very often, was due to moving to other platforms.

All forums (or most) took a hit as everyone started to moving to FB groups. With everything that FB has done during the election, I know a lot of people who got off FB. Some will come back to forums.

Sent From Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Thanks T.
I'll take that as a compliment. 👍😎

Found the book you recommended on Amazon --- see I'm looking

You ever read Bob Frissell "Nothing in this book is true " ? See, my alter ego is a little bit Woo Woo, then there's yet another one, with a little bit country 😂

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Found the book you recommended on Amazon --- see I'm looking

You ever read Bob Frissell "Nothing in this book is true " ? See, my alter ego is a little bit Woo Woo, then there's yet another one, with a little bit country 😂
Negative.
But I'm on it like a hobo on hotdog now.
Thanks for the recommendation! 👍

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Spot on. Most people I know that don't really post anymore, or very often, was due to moving to other platforms.

All forums (or most) took a hit as everyone started to moving to FB groups. With everything that FB has done during the election, I know a lot of people who got off FB. Some will come back to forums.

Sent From Tapatalk

There is a movement towards fone apps that I find is driven to alienate some and empower others.

Just an observation.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't pretend to know or claim to know the infallible truth about most things, but I feel experiences and accumulated knowledge help us to make better life decisions.
I've certainly made my share of mistakes and make no claims to always being right. In fact, quite often I find life to be extremely humbling and you can almost hear the God's laughing at our insolence.

I tend to believe what I see, especially recently.
I see an election compromised. Saw it happen right in front of my own eyes. I watched the tallys stall...and sit there...until enough fix was in to reverse state after state.
I see the thief on the TV signing what amounts to royal proclamations at a rate over 5 times any other president,’as his minions shuffle one after another in front of his pen and watched him say “I don’t even know what I’m signing”...
I saw Trump restrict travel a year ago while the haters wailed and screamed racism...now they say he didn’t restrict travel and it’s all his fault...
I watched him try to restrict illegal entry to this country with a wall...and now saw Joa stop the wall, fire thousands of American workers, and give ALL illegals carte blanch entry and entitlements...while restricting travel and even domestic movement by American citizens.
I watched Soros fund virtually EVERY electable dem candidate nationwide, from president right on down to DA’s and attorney generals...the same Dem da’s and judges and AG’s that are defunding and vilifying Police, prosecuting ANY white Trump supporter, while releasing criminals in droves and glorifying criminal activity IF the perp is Black (like what are the odds...)
Meanwhile, the Dems have ringed the Capitol with razor wire and military troops like Pablo escobars home built prison, while the criminal ass fucks the nation from within.

I saw dem Governors kill thousands of elderly by sending them to nursing homes...while refusing Trumps offers of help.
I even saw one (Beetlejuice) pull her own mother out before killing the others.
I watched multiple cabinet selections made based SOLELY on how far from “normal” the selection was...think health secretary here.
I saw a non black woman who couldn’t pull 1% of her own state in a primary somehow become VPOTUS after magically becoming black. The same woman who gained notoriety for locking up Blacks as an AG.

I watched an entire nation virtue signal, or be judged, depending on what side you’re on, over a fucking dew rag. I saw people get tazed over it.

I could go on and on but I think you see the point.
There is no more “political” debate.
There is only criminal behavior and the allowance of it...from top to bottom.

I know right and wrong, groping kids at a podium while clowns and worshipers smile is wrong. I don’t need to debate it.
In fact, as I’ve mentioned several times, I’m DONE debating right and wrong...and I trust what I see and trust my decisions as right.
I trust the constitution as an instruction manual, not a suicide pact.

The days of differing opinion is over. There is only patriots and criminals.
Choose.

530RL

Reaction score
I see an election compromised. Saw it happen right in front of my own eyes. I watched the tallys stall...and sit there...until enough fix was in to reverse state after state.
I see the thief on the TV signing what amounts to royal proclamations at a rate over 5 times any other president,’as his minions shuffle one after another in front of his pen and watched him say “I don’t even know what I’m signing”...
I saw Trump restrict travel a year ago while the haters wailed and screamed racism...now they say he didn’t restrict travel and it’s all his fault...
I watched him try to restrict illegal entry to this country with a wall...and now saw Joa stop the wall, fire thousands of American workers, and give ALL illegals carte blanch entry and entitlements...while restricting travel and even domestic movement by American citizens.
I watched Soros fund virtually EVERY electable dem candidate nationwide, from president right on down to DA’s and attorney generals...the same Dem da’s and judges and AG’s that are defunding and vilifying Police, prosecuting ANY white Trump supporter, while releasing criminals in droves and glorifying criminal activity IF the perp is Black (like what are the odds...)
Meanwhile, the Dems have ringed the Capitol with razor wire and military troops like Pablo escobars home built prison, while the criminal ass fucks the nation from within.

I saw dem Governors kill thousands of elderly by sending them to nursing homes...while refusing Trumps offers of help.
I watched multiple cabinet selections made based SOLELY on how far from “normal” the selection was...think health secretary here.
I saw a non black woman who couldn’t pull 1% of her own state in a primary somehow become VPOTUS after magically becoming black. The same woman who gained notoriety for locking up Blacks as an AG.

I watched an entire nation virtue signal, or be judged, depending on what side you’re on, over a fucking dew rag. I saw people get tazed over it.

I know right and wrong, groping kids at a podium while clowns and worshipers smile is wrong. I don’t need to debate it.
In fact, as I’ve mentioned several times, I’m DONE debating right and wrong...and I trust what I see and trust my decisions as right.

Choose.

As the old saying goes, “One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter”.

Or more specifically to your post, “One man’s patriot is another man’s criminal”. That certainly seems to be the case on January 6th.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I've learned a lot down here also T, like liberals love to continually push climate change theories based on BS claims from scientists who have been proven wrong over and over again. We're warming, we're cooling ah screw it........................................we're CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!

I also learned that they feel the need to shove their sexually deviant ways onto our children.

View attachment 971393

I've also learned that RINO's are nothing more than two-faced liars used by Democrats to placate the R base, while they run all over our liberties and freedom.

View attachment 971400
I’ll throw a “+1” on that comment

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Or more specifically to your post, “One man’s patriot is another man’s criminal”. That certainly seems to be the case on January 6th.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Or: “one dumb man is another 530” or something like that.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

Could you please explain patriot and freedom fighter as it pertains to the post you quoted from @was thatguy?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Choose.

POST OF THE FUKN YEAR!!! VERY WELL SAID WTG!!

Anyone that disagrees, prove it wrong!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

or "one man's liar is another man's RINO"

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Do you disagree about right and wrong?
Do you see the things I think are wrong as being right?
Do you believe 40+ EO’s in the first 7 days is pandering or is it OK?
Do you think a man Bidens age is OK sliding his hand over the breast area of a 10 year old? Over and over and over again?
Do you think it’s OK for Soros to pump billions into countless elections?
Do you think it’s “right” to open the borders wide, yet restrict residents? (Well, you have a Jet so...)
Do you think it’s logical (your favorite) to lockdown citizens because of covid yet allow free entry by ANYONE at the border? Oh...and not every border, just the southern border.
Shall we talk about CA and the removal of special circumstances charges? Or what about the LA mayor possibly back charging police for brutality in cases already settled?
Do any of these Dem actions sound like merely political positions? Or do they sound more like actions that cause damage to American citizens in ways that are almost completely non debatable?
Think before you answer. This isn’t about TDS or Trumpkin it’s about America.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
or "one man's liar is another man's RINO"

Bro, I know you want to make a point, but that's just wrong, I wish there was an international bounty on poachers. That pic makes me furious.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score

But the arsonists , Molatov tossing female law students throwing them at Occupied Police Cars a d 20+ Cops killed during BLM/Antifa riots were labeled as “symbolic exhibition of rights “
Both are wrong but don’t post to me with a straight face and tell me the press, Democratic Party treated the issues the same.

And if you want to try to say fire Bombing a populated Police Station is even 1% less a problem than January 6th, You are absolutely part of the problem.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
But the arsonists , Molatov tossing female law students throwing them at Occupied Police Cars a d 20+ Cops killed during BLM/Antifa riots were labeled as “symbolic exhibition of rights “
Both are wrong but don’t post to me with a straight face and tell me the press, Democratic Party treated the issues the same.

And if you want to try to say fire Bombing a populated Police Station is even 1% less a problem than January 6th, You are absolutely part of the problem.

Minimizing the criminal acts of the past year is their go to move.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bro, I know you want to make a point, but that's just wrong, I wish there was an international bounty on poachers. That pic makes me furious.

Nganga got a few shots off at some a while ago!

6E087106-4416-49BD-9FC4-36F954B3E509.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Fair enough, take it out of your quote SB, I'll removed it.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score

Edited: a guy that can admit when he is wrong is part of what the US lacks!

Much respect, thanks! @regor

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Is it fair to say that they would label the present as war?

I don’t see anyone doing anything about it.
It’s funny.
We support rebels and freedom fighters all around the world, but here we call them extremists and arrest them or kill them.
Last ones to actually do it were led by George Washington...

AC0EECBD-27BE-4985-A87F-F63475EA4143.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I don’t see anyone doing anything about it.
It’s funny.
We support rebels and freedom fighters all around the world, but here we call them extremists and arrest them or kill them.
Last ones to actually do it were led by George Washington...

View attachment 971689

Replace "George" with @n2otoofast4u ..that shit made me laugh cause that is him to a T!!🤣🤣🤣

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Everybody,have patience.When PRESIDENT TRUMP gets this impeachment fiasco behind him the leash will be off. Republican or Democrat,Chinese,whatever party or country the traitors affiliate with will pay the price for destroying our Election system and our Constitution. You gotta notice how quiet Trump has been since 1/20/21,totally out of character for him. Whatever Media Trump decides to use for a podium in the coming weeks and months will destroy what we have been told to accept since 11/3/20.

530RL

Reaction score

I find both antithetical to the rule of law.

But many in here find one side or the other patriots and the other criminals.

But you knew that was the point. 🤔

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I find both antithetical to the rule of law.

But many in here find one side or the other patriots and the other criminals.

But you knew that was the point. 🤔
No doubt Jan 6th would’ve never happened had the laws been enforced the 9 months prior.

It was a reaction to the hypocrisy of “peaceful protests”
While not right , Dem leaders of Portland, Seattle, LA, etc, have blood on their hands and stayed silent

Their outrage at Jan 6th is pathetic

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Do you all really want to keep pumping retard pedo boy scouts exit post when we have completely veered off the OP?

Lets continue this in a new post if necessary and not give the NAMBLA chapter president any more spank bank as this goes page after page?

SMH.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Do you all really want to keep pumping retard pedo boy scouts exit post when we have completely veered off the OP?

Lets continue this in a new post if necessary and not give the NAMBLA chapter president any more spank bank as this goes page after page?

SMH.

I agree. Lock this thread and let it die. (unstick)
@LargeOrangeFont

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Ha Ha..I still have a PM from a inmate threatening to sue me if I didn’t remove my post. That was 6/10/2012. The hate has been around a lot longer then 2016. :cool:

2012? WOW.........I would have bet January 2008 at the earliest. :looking:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score

SMH.

lol, no shit.. 5 pages about a guy no one likes and isn't even here anymore 😄

dammit, now I did it too. :rolleyes: 😆

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I will miss GMAC reactions to the coming disaster of the biden administration. As we speak a very good possibility the Keystone Pipe will NOT be shut down. The impeachment clambake will run it’s coarse and when it does we will hear from President Trump often. The banning of GMAC totally justified,LOF stepped up,but i will miss GMAC reactions.Notice,there was NO celebration of the biden inauguration,fact is nobody in this forum defends any of the bullshit EO signings we have witnessed.Still bashing Trump.Buckle up morons.

Taboma

Reaction score
lol, no shit.. 5 pages about a guy no one likes and isn't even here anymore 😄

dammit, now I did it too. :rolleyes: 😆

Well Jerry Springer show had a large following too and 90% of those folks I wanted to see get hit by a bus. RDP isn't popular just because there's pictures of boats ;)

500bbc

Reaction score

Boo...Fucking...Hoo

If you didn't post just idiotic drivel you wouldn't have top worry about civility Comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.