WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PSA NEW SECTION FOR LAKE POWELLERS!!

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I talked to @RiverDave on behalf of the group and asked for a lake Powell section! He delivered!!

So anything Powell related can be in an easy to find area!!!

Hope you guys enjoy and im excited to see your trips and threads!

Thanks RD!

IMG_20230528_144548791.jpg

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll check it out. As a kid, I grew up going to Lake Powell multiple times every summer. Our family had a houseboat timeshare for more than 10 years and we were always there over the 4th of July week.

I haven't been for a few years now, but might look to do a trip in the Fall if the water is up enough for the ramps to be usable. Fingers crossed

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Haha oddly enough I'm praying for a real scorcher in the Rockies this summer free up that water!!!

Haha the inflows were depressing the last couple days im thinking it was due to the freeze and snow they just got again. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I noticed that as well. That would make sense. How much do you think is still up there?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I read the title this morning and thought it was a PSA for a new section for lake propellers. I was like wtf?

Lake powellers makes more sense. Great place, definitely would go back if I could rent a houseboat, it’s a great way to do it without burning all the gas in your boat getting places.

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score
I read the title this morning and thought it was a PSA for a new section for lake propellers. I was like wtf?

Lake powellers makes more sense. Great place, definitely would go back if I could rent a houseboat, it’s a great way to do it without burning all the gas in your boat getting places.
Caffeine, works amazing! I cant tell you how many mornings i miss read thread titles until i get some coffee.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Haha oddly enough I'm praying for a real scorcher in the Rockies this summer free up that water!!!
Haha the inflows were depressing the last couple days im thinking it was due to the freeze and snow they just got again. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Most likely it will ramp up again shortly when things warm up. Patience…. 3600 Lets goooo!!!

Nanu/Nanu

Reaction score

Most likely it will ramp up again shortly when things warm up. Patience…. 3600 Lets goooo!!!
I know i was just thinking if we got it all at once they would probably panic release a bunch of water so this slow fill is good. The good lord has the best interest of the lake in mind and is proving he is the one who calls the shots!!