WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

public docks in the channel question

riverroyal

Reaction score
are they open to anyone? Im thinking about taking the toon to dinner at blue chair. Can I use the dock? Or can I pull up on beach at like 8pm and leave the boat for a few hours?
Gracias

DWC

Reaction score
I know they’re on Dockwa so they’re for rent. Guessing when they aren’t taken that day you’re good.
019EFDAB-4873-461A-AA2F-0BAE3AC08B58.jpeg

nowski

Reaction score
The docks at London Bridge Resorts are open to the public from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm free of charge that's what is posted...

riverroyal

Reaction score
ok, well thats lame. Can I beach in front of barley bros or the heat at like 7 or 8pm. Or is that considered 'staying all night' and a ticket.

azsunfun

Reaction score
heat private, barleys does have docks if you can get it, depending on size of your vessel i park under bridge, watch the loose cleats

Reactions: DWC

jailbird141

Reaction score
I am not positive but I don't think you will get hassled in the channel until after 10pm. You should be fine to beach and eat.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I've seen boats tied up to the wall between Havasu Landing shuttle and KingsView. I might be wrong but for some reason I recall seeing cleats along there.🤔🤷‍♂️

azsunfun

Reaction score
I've seen boats tied up to the wall between Havasu Landing shuttle and KingsView. I might be wrong but for some reason I recall seeing cleats along there.🤔🤷‍♂️
you b correct

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The new docks in front of Blue Chair are not for Blue Chair customers. For Blue Chair I side tie to the wall under the bridge, or use the first row of docks at the LBR if there is no space available under the bridge.

Mike K

Reaction score
way back ... we’d stay at the London Bridge Resort ... but I paid a lot for a slip each day cuz we’d be staying overnight . Are you saying ... all of the London Bridge Docks are ok to use during the day ? You don’t have to be a registered guest ?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
way back ... we’d stay at the London Bridge Resort ... but I paid a lot for a slip each day cuz we’d be staying overnight . Are you saying ... all of the London Bridge Docks are ok to use during the day ? You don’t have to be a registered guest ?
I have been told first row only, north end side

Javajoe

Reaction score
Yep, sign says so. Gates are unlocked all day. Dumped my boat there all day a few weeks ago when I redid my bunks