WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Public Health and Guns

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
My guns are nicer than what my agency provides. For example, I’d be stuck with a 9mm instead of my preferred .40 if I carried an agency firearm. You don’t carry any personally owned gear?
I'm not supporting the side of the coin that thinks private citizens should be disarmed. That is you.

Carry what you want. The ballistics on the bullets I'm issued make your .40cal argument mute, let alone capacity and weight I want to carry. That does not dismiss the argument you support in how you endanger the public by owning firearms. Stop being a fucking hypocrite and turn in all your guns.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
You think differing opinions, and calling you on your bullshit is a lynch mob. Sorry dude, that is not the case.
The “lynch mob” is y’all deplorables demanding LOF cancel Rye because you don’t like his politics.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What you need to do is read really slow! You’re sick too if you want to have a beastiality conversation.
The only person between you and I that have engaged or brought that up is you. I have only stated that you are willingly engaging in that conversation, which you continue to do. So continue to be an obvious liberal idiot if you must. But at least acknowledge that YOU are the one willingly and with obvious consent deciding to continue to engage.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
BTW you familiar with “straw man arguments”?
Yes, your party uses them constantly while lying to the public. Fully supported by your votes.

I see you’re cool with straw buyers, but this is different.

Quote where I have said I am cool with straw buyers. Or, admit you are lying.

Joe wants universal background checks, as does the International Association of Chiefs of Police. He’d like firearm manufacturers to be subject to civil liability like literally every other industry in America too, but he has a snowballs chance in hell of any reform beyond universal backgrounds (which even the NRA once advocated).

PedoJoe has stated very clearly his current suggestions are only the beginning. Turn off CNN dumb dumb.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The “lynch mob” is y’all deplorables demanding LOF cancel Rye because you don’t like his politics.
I have not suggested that. Rye is acting like a whinny little bitch because he doesn't like a conversation that he is deciding to engage in. It's the equivalent of a person banging their head against the wall, then complain to someone else because he choses to bang his head against the wall.

Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
I'm not supporting the side of the coin that thinks private citizens should be disarmed. That is you.

Carry what you want. The ballistics on the bullets I'm issued make your .40cal argument mute, let alone capacity and weight I want to carry. That does not dismiss the argument you support in how you endanger the public by owning firearms. Stop being a fucking hypocrite and turn in all your guns.
You on the job long enough to remember the North Hollywood Shootout? At the very least I hope you’re familiar with it. You and every other cop in America was safer before the proliferation of weapons like the AR15. If I could wave a wand and put the genie back in the bottle, my AR15 and every other like weapon in America, and go back to a revolver and shotgun, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Rye

Reaction score
The only person between you and I that have engaged or brought that up is you. I have only stated that you are willingly engaging in that conversation, which you continue to do. So continue to be an obvious liberal idiot if you must. But at least acknowledge that YOU are the one willingly and with obvious consent deciding to continue to engage.
Absolutely I’m engaging, following you’re calling my name, or do you deny that? And yes, everything is free speech in this country, however this is a private website and I doubt the owner wants beastiality discussed on it! Quit defending it as free speech, you are being idiotic!

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
I have not suggested that. Rye is acting like a whinny little bitch because he doesn't like a conversation that he is deciding to engage in. It's the equivalent of a person banging their head against the wall, then complain to someone else because he choses to bang his head against the wall.
Seems to me that Rye is pointing out the hypocrisy of LOF and this site in censoring only the voices of the left. I’d guess he’s perfectly happy getting into the mud with y’all and merely wants the rules to be enforced or not enforced evenly.

Rye

Reaction score
You’re a cop? Good grief!

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Yes, your party uses them constantly while lying to the public. Fully supported by your votes.

Quote where I have said I am cool with straw buyers. Or, admit you are lying.

PedoJoe has stated very clearly his current suggestions are only the beginning. Turn off CNN dumb dumb.
This PedoJoe business- has any family alleged any inappropriate behavior by the President? On the other hand, your favorite presidents ex-wife (and others) have alleged that he raped them and it doesn’t faze you one bit. If PedoJoe” did something criminal, let’s get a victim statement and move forward on an indictment, or just cut the libelous BS.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You on the job long enough to remember the North Hollywood Shootout? At the very least I hope you’re familiar with it. You and every other cop in America was safer before the proliferation of weapons like the AR15. If I could wave a wand and put the genie back in the bottle, my AR15 and every other like weapon in America, and go back to a revolver and shotgun, I would do it in a heartbeat.
You don't have to put the genie back in the bottle. You can take steps today if you like. Go turn in all your guns before someone dies. Then we can go onto every single democrat voter turning in every one of their guns. That is what they support, so they should lead by example right?

But since you brought up the north Hollywood shoot out, when do you think the AR15 was invented, and when was the platform available for public use? I know I know... facts don't support your argument, but that is nothing new. Go ahead and post some facts about how prolific the use of the AR15 is in nation wide homicide rates.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Absolutely I’m engaging, following you’re calling my name, or do you deny that? And yes, everything is free speech in this country, however this is a private website and I doubt the owner wants beastiality discussed on it! Quit defending it as free speech, you are being idiotic!
I definitely called your name. It was attached to a question that had zero to do with continuing on discussing any specific topic. It was simply qualifying that you chose to engage here. And again, who keeps bringing that topic?

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
You don't have to put the genie back in the bottle. You can take steps today if you like. Go turn in all your guns before someone dies. Then we can go onto every single democrat voter turning in every one of their guns. That is what they support, so they should lead by example right?

But since you brought up the north Hollywood shoot out, when do you think the AR15 was invented, and when was the platform available for public use? I know I know... facts don't support your argument, but that is nothing new. Go ahead and post some facts about how prolific the use of the AR15 is in nation wide homicide rates.
How many people would the Vegas shooter have killed with a revolver and speed loaders? Less than he did?

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score

BYW, still sticking up for Chauvin? I bet you are, never mind that you simply can’t justify continuing to use force against an individual who is not resisting you and is no danger to you.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Seems to me that Rye is pointing out the hypocrisy of LOF and this site in censoring only the voices of the left. I’d guess he’s perfectly happy getting into the mud with y’all and merely wants the rules to be enforced or not enforced evenly.
Lol.. Well that is complete bullshit from the start. More than the libturds in here have been censored, but of course you want to ignore that to make up some kind of argument in support of your comrade.

Rye

Reaction score
I definitely called your name. It was attached to a question that had zero to do with continuing on discussing any specific topic. It was simply qualifying that you chose to engage here. And again, who keeps bringing that topic?
You do, thanks for acknowledging my point!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
How many people would the Vegas shooter have killed with a revolver and speed loaders? Less than he did?
Absolutely, less would have died or been injured for sure.

How many more constitutional rights do you wish to abolish? And what gun laws specifically would have prevented him from carrying out his mass murder?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I didn’t report as in report. If you were observant you would notice I used his initials rather than type his handle, so it did not notify him. He found it by scrolling the thread wise one.

Like I give a fuck.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Lol.. Well that is complete bullshit from the start. More than the libturds in here have been censored, but of course you want to ignore that to make up some kind of argument in support of your comrade.
Yeah? Who on your side of the aisle has been banned?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You do, thanks for acknowledging my point!
And there we have it folks. The libturd repeatedly brings up a subject, then blames someone else for it. You must have missed the reference to someone beating their head against a wall then blaming someone else. Thank you for the real life example.

By the way, are you still willingly posting in here, or is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to continue?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yeah? Who on your side of the aisle has been banned?
I believe you were banned for being a complete jackass all around. That is speculation because I am not the one that banned you. But based on your overall performance here, that would be my educated guess.

Let alone, didn't you claim that after you got paid debts owed you were outta here, then decided to stay? How's the Russia investigation working out for lately?

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Absolutely, less would have died or been injured for sure.

How many more constitutional rights do you wish to abolish? And what gun laws specifically would have prevented him from carrying out his mass murder?
Perhaps none, but the now illegal bump stocks didn’t help and red flag laws to take guns away from people when they start showing violent or psychotic tendencies might have helped.

Rye

Reaction score
Yup, sure am. What part of me supporting the freedom of speech is troubling to you?
I already answered that but I don’t think discussion of beastialty on this website is desirable, but knock yourself out and see what happens.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
I believe you were banned for being a complete jackass all around. That is speculation because I am not the one that banned you. But based on your overall performance here, that would be my educated guess.

Let alone, didn't you claim that after you got paid debts owed you were outta here, then decided to stay? How's the Russia investigation working out for lately?
I was summoned when y’all called my name. And it looks to me that your President continues to face legal jeopardy from a dozen different directions.

Rye

Reaction score
And there we have it folks. The libturd repeatedly brings up a subject, then blames someone else for it. You must have missed the reference to someone beating their head against a wall then blaming someone else. Thank you for the real life example.

By the way, are you still willingly posting in here, or is someone holding a gun to your head forcing you to continue?
I’m going to give you the courtesy of telling you that I’m signing off for the night so you don’t continue displaying your stupidity all night.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
BYW, still sticking up for Chauvin? I bet you are, never mind that you simply can’t justify continuing to use force against an individual who is not resisting you and is no danger to you.
And here is where the bullshit really starts. Sticking up for Chauvin? Interesting, but you might want to do a little research back to when this whole thing started before you are made out to be even more of a jackass than we all originally thought. I have been trying to keep up with the trial between sleep and work. Personally I think he goes for the third degree based on their statutes. But that is far more based on the public needing someone to point the blame on, coupled with the city's decision to make his family multi millionaires before the trial even started, while completely ignoring the choices, and consequences of those choices, that Fentanyl Floyd made that day.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I see it now.
Gmac has joined with “justwaninarace” as a play on “justwannarace” screen name?

Paging LOF...I think it’s gone far enough don’t you?

yz450mm

Reaction score
Is wannarace being misquoted or did someone hack his account?
Look closely, it's a new screen name made up by GMAC. This is some really weird shit, he is now posting under two different new screen names at the same time. I've never in my life seen somebody try so hard to be a part of a group where 99.9% of the people want nothing to do with them.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’m going to give you the courtesy of telling you that I’m signing off for the night so you don’t continue displaying your stupidity all night.
Nobody cares dumb dumb. But if you decide to come back, try to be less of a whiny little bitch about a conversation you chose to engage in.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Look closely, it's a new screen name made up by GMAC. This is some really weird shit, he is now posting under two different new screen names at the same time. I've never in my life seen somebody try so hard to be a part of a group where 99.9% of the people want nothing to do with them.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I think he called Grads and got some tips. 😂

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Fuck off.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This PedoJoe business- has any family alleged any inappropriate behavior by the President? On the other hand, your favorite presidents ex-wife (and others) have alleged that he raped them and it doesn’t faze you one bit. If PedoJoe” did something criminal, let’s get a victim statement and move forward on an indictment, or just cut the libelous BS.
You are still stuck on stupid. What is the definition of Pedophilia?

Rape allegation against my President? Are you now saying there are rape allegations against PedoJoe because he is currently my president? If you are referring to our former President Trump, I say investigate away. In fact, I hope they investigate everyone. They can start with former President Slick Willy.

If you are trying to say I ignore rape allegations you are flat our lying.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
And here is where the bullshit really starts. Sticking up for Chauvin? Interesting, but you might want to do a little research back to when this whole thing started before you are made out to be even more of a jackass than we all originally thought. I have been trying to keep up with the trial between sleep and work. Personally I think he goes for the third degree based on their statutes. But that is far more based on the public needing someone to point the blame on, coupled with the city's decision to make his family multi millionaires before the trial even started, while completely ignoring the choices, and consequences of those choices, that Fentanyl Floyd made that day.
I don’t know if Chauvin’s actions contributed to his death (though the medical testimony says it did), but he 100% did use excessive force and needs to be held accountable at least that far.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
You are still stuck on stupid. What is the definition of Pedophilia?

Rape allegation against my President? Are you now saying there are rape allegations against PedoJoe because he is currently my president? If you are referring to our former President Trump, I say investigate away. In fact, I hope they investigate everyone. They can start with former President Slick Willy.

If you are trying to say I ignore rape allegations you are flat our lying.
Trump’s ex accused him of rape. I believe her AND I believe Kathleen Wiley re Clinton too.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I don’t know if Chauvin’s actions contributed to his death (though the medical testimony says it did), but he 100% did use excessive force and needs to be held accountable at least that far.
Speaking out of both sides of your mouth. You sound about as credible as the all the experts that got dismantled on cross examination. Best part was watching them have to admit that their force policy and training was exactly what Chauvin was following, only second to them having to admit that his knee was not on his neck for 9 minutes or anywhere close to that.

Are you referring the medical testimony from people who did not do an actual examination on Floyd, and merely formed those opinions based on video and other peoples opinions? Or are you referring to the medical expert who claimed no healthy person could survive what Fentanyl Floyd went through in regards to being held in prone position, literally while Steven Crowder posted a video of him doing just that (and he has health conditions)? How about the actual chief medical examiners testimony? Avoiding that one for some reason?

Also very telling that his good friend... you know, the one that was in the passenger seat and very likely provided him with the drugs.... which by the way he almost died from in the months prior.... is pleading the fifth? Might that be because the same statue they have a chance of getting Chauvin on, includes a section that details providing illicit drugs?

Excessive force? How is the use of force judged in regards to a Peace Officer acting within the scope of his duties? Is it based on the paid witness testimony or something else?

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Speaking out of both sides of your mouth. You sound about as credible as the all the experts that got dismantled on cross examination. Best part was watching them have to admit that their force policy and training was exactly what Chauvin was following, only second to them having to admit that his knee was not on his neck for 9 minutes or anywhere close to that.

Are you referring the medical testimony from people who did not do an actual examination on Floyd, and merely formed those opinions based on video and other peoples opinions? Or are you referring to the medical expert who claimed no healthy person could survive what Fentanyl Floyd went through in regards to being held in prone position, literally while Steven Crowder posted a video of him doing just that (and he has health conditions)? How about the actual chief medical examiners testimony? Avoiding that one for some reason?

Also very telling that his good friend... you know, the one that was in the passenger seat and very likely provided him with the drugs.... which by the way he almost died from in the months prior.... is pleading the fifth? Might that be because the same statue they have a chance of getting Chauvin on, includes a section that details providing illicit drugs?

Excessive force? How is the use of force judged in regards to a Peace Officer acting within the scope of his duties? Is it based on the paid witness testimony or something else?
If you continue to use force against a nonresistant suspect, you are using excessive force. Pretty simple.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score

And I’m fine with charging his drug buddy with manslaughter too, BTW.

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If you continue to use force against a nonresistant suspect, you are using excessive force. Pretty simple.
How do you define force in terms of a police officers use of it?

I'll even throw you a kids Wiffle Ball here. I define force as; Any physical effort used to move, control, or overcome the resistance of another.

Last edited:

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
How do you define force in terms of a police officers use of it?

I'll even through you a kids Wiffle Ball here; I define force as; Any physical effort used to move, control, or overcome the resistance of another.
The International Association of Chiefs of Police describes use of force as the "amount of effort required by police to compel compliance by an unwilling subject".

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The International Association of Chiefs of Police describes use of force as the "amount of effort required by police to compel compliance by an unwilling subject".
Oh, that's cute. So how do you define it? And how did the department Chauvin worked for define it at the time?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Paging LOF...I think it’s gone far enough don’t you?
1618233301611.png

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Oh, that's cute. So how do you define it? And how did the department Chauvin worked for define it at the time?
It only matters that the Constitution and 4th Amendment prohibit unreasonable seizures. To continue to kneel on a proned out suspect handcuffed behind his back, particularly one at risk of excited delirium and certainly positional asphyxiation, beyond the point when he stops resisting- that is an unreasonable seizure. Did it kill him? I don’t know. But it was a 4th Amendment violation of Floyd’s rights and there will be an accounting for that. Using a neck restraint is not per se a 4th Amendment violation, so I understand Minneapolis may have authorized them against RESISTING suspects, but per the Supreme Court any use of force must be balanced against the Graham factors, particularly immediacy of threat, severity of the crime, resisting, and attempting to elude arrest by flight. Once Floyd lost consciousness there is not a single Graham factor supporting using ANY level of force against him and any competent officer would understand that it was time to switch hats and begin to render aid. That’s why my agency ensures the vast majority of our officers are also EMTs. My agency also treats neck restraints as deadly force and says you must have articulable facts to justify potentially deadly force before using one. I suspect Minneapolis and others will move policy in the same direction. That change is overdue.

Happy to carry on this adult conversation beyond the point LOF bans me if you email the address associated with this account.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Maybe next time I slip in dressed like you, Snickers.

Naw....some things never change................you will wear "Idiot" forever. Besides, why change now?..... you have labored hard working "double time" for those honors. ;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It only matters that the Constitution and 4th Amendment prohibit unreasonable seizures. To continue to kneel on a proned out suspect handcuffed behind his back, particularly one at risk of excited delirium and certainly positional asphyxiation, beyond the point when he stops resisting- that is an unreasonable seizure. Did it kill him? I don’t know. But it was a 4th Amendment violation of Floyd’s rights and there will be an accounting for that. Using a neck restraint is not per se a 4th Amendment violation, so I understand Minneapolis may have authorized them against RESISTING suspects, but per the Supreme Court any use of force must be balanced against the Graham factors, particularly immediacy of threat, severity of the crime, resisting, and attempting to elude arrest by flight. Once Floyd lost consciousness there is not a single Graham factor supporting using ANY level of force against him and any competent officer would understand that it was time to switch hats and begin to render aid. That’s why my agency ensures the vast majority of our officers are also EMTs. My agency also treats neck restraints as deadly force and says you must have articulable facts to justify potentially deadly force before using one. I suspect Minneapolis and others will move policy in the same direction. That change is overdue.

Happy to carry on this adult conversation beyond the point LOF bans me if you email the address associated with this account.

Ohhh.. so now you want to talk about Objective Reasonable standards. Ok, that's not what you brought up before, but that's fine. In order to objectively review that standard, you have to look at the totality of the circumstances. They, meaning the prosecution, needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin KNEW Floyd was not breathing, and still made the decision to hold him in that position. That also means that another officer with his level of training and experience would, or would not have, reacted in the same manner. This brings in current case law, in service or "out" service training, prior contacts, number of times force was used prior by the officer, etc.... I have no idea how Chauvin stacks up in those terms because there are Cops out there with 20 years on who have made a career out of being a bench warmer. I do not know how he was as a street cop, or if he had ever been in a situation as tense as that was.

What I do know is I was, currently am, and always have been trained to place a person in the recovery position if they are not actively resisting. I too have a bit of extra medical training and would have begun monitoring vitals to the extent you can in that scenario. Reality is, most people in life are not accustomed to angry people yelling at them for fighting someone who is under arrest and refuses to go into a the back of a patrol vehicle. It is not normal, when you know you are doing your job correctly and within the law (for most that is simply company policy) and random people show up and begin threatening you, yelling at you, claiming you will lose your job for simply doing your job, etc. People freeze under pressure, even cops. The moment I saw that video that is what I saw, a frozen cop detaining a suspect. My guess is Chauvin had no sense of time or touch at that point, and simply continued to hold Fentanyl Floyd down while thinking... Where the fuck is fire, and why are these people so pissed... having just been through a decent wrestling match simply trying to keep Fentanyl Floyd in the back of the cruiser.

Like I said very early on in this case, Chauvin set police relations with public back many many years.

So if the person passes out and you have to physically move their arms to remove handcuffs, roll them over, monitor airways by manipulating neck and head, possibly begin chest compressions, possibly assist EMT's or Fire in picking him up onto a gurney, etc, etc, etc.... YOU believe by your definition stated above that would be "Excessive Force"? That is what you said is it not? Most people with experience testifying, practicing, using, or teaching these things understand specific words mean specific things. If you want to relay on the International Association of Chiefs of Police definition I'm good with it. But understand that definition is very narrow in its scope. It is also the reason why I have always been trained to specify what type of force we are using.