WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Purchasing dept Univ of CA questions

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Anyone have connections with University of California schools? I sell American made electric trucks. We have a very strong connection with the California State Universities & looks like they will be purchasing a few hundred trucks from us soon. These are NEV (neighborhood electric vehicles) that are governed to 25mph.
Thanks for any help

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
20200214_110644.jpg
20200214_090847.jpg
20200127_162357.jpg

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
We maintain state properties and mgm properties vegas and delmar rancho mirage nice looking cart and caltrans 710 project Pasadena hunting library talk him daily if in Pasadena tommorow I will introduce you to shea homes founder and hunting library or Jennifer at caltec or mgm grand google terry Lanni my business is well connected to those guys and opra the black lady having some blu label tonight let's make some money

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
We maintain state properties and mgm properties vegas and delmar rancho mirage nice looking cart and caltrans 710 project Pasadena hunting library talk him daily if in Pasadena tommorow I will introduce you to shea homes founder and hunting library or Jennifer at caltec or mgm grand google terry Lanni my business is well connected to those guys and opra the black lady having some blu label tonight let's make some money
Which college did you go to? This is very important to this thread. There are hundreds of concerned parents interested in your reply. Thank you.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Take a couple of those over to Catalina and advertise there. I bet you could sell a few. Not going to be a staggering amount of them but some for sure!

DMF

Reaction score
What is the specs on that? What does it cost?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
These are insanely awesome electric trucks. The motor, wiring harness, etc is made by High Performance Electric Vehicles & the remainder of the vehicle is built in Minnesota. They are 60" wide & almost 12' long. They start at almost $20k but most of what I sell these days are lithium powered. The lithium flatbed pictured would be +/- 25k.
These are great campus vehicles & neighborhoods. Can travel on streets posted to 35mph & cross over higher mph streets. They are not for everyone & we understand that.
E-Ride-EXV4-Blk-1.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Opra the black lady? Wtf are you talking about Yellowboat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: