WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Push Health - Questions & Answers

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
This thread is for me as a "stocking up" order but I figured if we keep this clean it will help out everyone else out as well.

For those that have went this route, what was your experience and what were you able to secure (ivermectin / HCQ / etc.) for COVID treatments. Specifically, what questions did Push Health ask for what you requested and what was your response.

Lastly, let's share any pharmacies that filled your order other than Honeybee (its clear its expensive based on other posts here on RDP). I'm open to Honeybee but if anyone has gotten an order filled Orange County CA (North OC, West Garden Grove) area I'd love to know about it.

HBCraig

Reaction score
This thread is for me as a "stocking up" order but I figured if we keep this clean it will help out everyone else out as well.

For those that have went this route, what was your experience and what were you able to secure (ivermectin / HCQ / etc.) for COVID treatments. Specifically, what questions did Push Health ask for what you requested and what was your response.

Lastly, let's share any pharmacies that filled your order other than Honeybee (its clear its expensive based on other posts here on RDP). I'm open to Honeybee but if anyone has gotten an order filled Orange County CA (North OC, West Garden Grove) area I'd love to know about it.
I have purchased to separate orders of ivermectin and went through Honeybee
They ask very basic questions including what meds to take daily if you do. Also, pay cash

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I have purchased to separate orders of ivermectin and went through Honeybee
They ask very basic questions including what meds to take daily if you do. Also, pay cash
Great point on bringing up cash, I planned on that.

You just requested ivermectin and that was it? I'm presuming the dictate quantity you can get? Ideally I'd like a supply for me and my wife. I can have her do the same after I do it if necessary.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Great point on bringing up cash, I planned on that.

You just requested ivermectin and that was it? I'm presuming the dictate quantity you can get? Ideally I'd like a supply for me and my wife. I can have her do the same after I do it if necessary.
Yes. They ask you your Size, age and why you are requesting. My dose is obviously a bit bigger than my wife's?

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
I asked for 80 - 3mg pills for my wife and I. They sent me 84.

Taboma

Reaction score
What's the sequence for obtaining these pharmaceuticals ?

Push --- you speak with them over the phone, tell them you believe you HAVE Vid, or preparing -- either is OK ?
Then push writes you a prescription, do they email it to you or you download it ?

Then you even bother with getting the prescription filled at CVS or Walgreens Etc --- I'm not aware of any Mom and Pop pharmacies in my area.

Honeybee --- they only fill prescriptions ? HBCraig mentions answering questions, why ? How do you pay them cash, do they deliver to door and it's COD ?

These are just questions formed from reading responses above. Thanks

Joker

Reaction score
I’m paying $78.00 for 25 pills at SavOn pharmacy with the script written through Push Health. I checked Honeybee and the pricing is close.
Some friends just ordered 100 pills for $50.00 from another source but payment was through your checking account so we passed on that.
Push Health originally prescribed Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine and aspirin.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Okay to clear things up... you contact push... and tell them you’re having symptoms / got Covid? Or do you tell them you want it on hand in case you show symptoms??

And do you request the specific medications, or do they prescribe their own cocktail.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Okay to clear things up... you contact push... and tell them you’re having symptoms / got Covid? Or do you tell them you want it on hand in case you show symptoms??

And do you request the specific medications, or do they prescribe their own cocktail.
I told them I wanted a preventative, they wrote the script for 35 30mg pills of Ivermectin. Can’t remember the cost, seemed like $60 for script. I went with a local pharmacy that push had on their site.

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
What's the sequence for obtaining these pharmaceuticals ?

Push --- you speak with them over the phone, tell them you believe you HAVE Vid, or preparing -- either is OK ?
Then push writes you a prescription, do they email it to you or you download it ?

Then you even bother with getting the prescription filled at CVS or Walgreens Etc --- I'm not aware of any Mom and Pop pharmacies in my area.

Honeybee --- they only fill prescriptions ? HBCraig mentions answering questions, why ? How do you pay them cash, do they deliver to door and it's COD ?

These are just questions formed from reading responses above. Thanks
It’s all done online. You go to their website and sign up. You tell them you want Ivermectin for prevention. Within an hour they email a response. They also recommend pharmacies to use. You put in a credit card number online for the push health fee.

Once you pick a pharmacy, they send your prescription to it and you wait for the pharmacy to contact you or you call them and give them your credit card number over the phone.

When they say cash, they mean not paid by your insurance.

I used Evergreen compounding pharmacy out of Idaho that was recommended by Push. They mailed it to me within a couple days.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get hydroxychloroquine?

just_floatin

Reaction score
I used the pharmacy Strive in Gilbert AZ to fill my two orders of ivermectin prescribed by Push. Piece of cake and relatively cheap solution considering I did not have to drive to a border city in Mexico.

Like others have stated, reasons stated are preventive and what I recently used “I was in direct contact with an infective covid person and I am now feeling a fever and sore throat coming on.” Boom - script approved and received a Zpack and Azithromycin to boot. Make sure to download the free GoodRx app for eligible discounts.

Taboma

Reaction score
It’s all done online. You go to their website and sign up. You tell them you want Ivermectin for prevention. Within an hour they email a response. They also recommend pharmacies to use. You put in a credit card number online for the push health fee.

Once you pick a pharmacy, they send your prescription to it and you wait for the pharmacy to contact you or you call them and give them your credit card number over the phone.

When they say cash, they mean not paid by your insurance.

I used Evergreen compounding pharmacy out of Idaho that was recommended by Push. They mailed it to me within a couple days.

Thank you for the concise explanation. Gets confusing reading snippets and apparently cash is no longer paper in your wallet 😁

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I used push health and paid for it with my PayFlex card, no issues 🤷‍♂️

EmpirE231

Reaction score
So I'm going to the site, put in get started and it takes me to a page to select a provider... and then only gives an option for prescription refills

I'm assuming I am doing this wrong! help a brotha out lol

Mrs. Riley1

Reaction score
So I'm going to the site, put in get started and it takes me to a page to select a provider... and then only gives an option for prescription refills

I'm assuming I am doing this wrong! help a brotha out lol
I just tried setting up an account right now. If you go to select a provider, it gives you the option to select a medication. You click on ivermectin and go from there.

HBCraig

Reaction score
I told them I wanted a preventative, they wrote the script for 35 30mg pills of Ivermectin. Can’t remember the cost, seemed like $60 for script. I went with a local pharmacy that push had on their site.
30mg or 3 mg?

500bbc

Reaction score
I used America's Frontline Doctors
Online questionnaire.
Script send to local pharmacy , on my porch in two days.
$90.00 interview, iver and azith, $275.00
Much better deals available now.

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
A927F4FD-D3E8-470E-AA52-95862E95ED74.jpeg
249D0334-8274-4A34-92BD-576D75839BDC.jpeg
61C90D94-B59F-436E-97D6-E48A0D87016A.jpeg

1st page. Name, email, no. Second page, all info. Third page, preventive, ivermectin, 3mg, how ever many pills you want. I ordered 80 for the wife & I. Received 84. Pick your pharmacy. I did honeybee.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I started the process yesterday. I'll report back. It has been more nuanced than those described above.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Update....

Made the request via Push Health for Ivermectin and Azithromycin (Z-Pac) plus any other recommended meds on 1/5 around noon. I left dosage and quantity blank on the form (I may have missed the boat here based on others experiences noted above). I indicated I was having a slight fever and sore throat as symptoms after being in contact with a tested positive individual. I requested two exposure event prescriptions. Took until 1am on 1/6 for a CA based matched doctor to respond. They asked if I was having symptoms (already said I was...), if I've taken Ivermectin before and that they couldn't help with finding a pharmacy to fill Ivermectin but Honeywell would (I already selected this on their form). They said they can only fill a one month supply (guessing that isn't two events, I need to read protocols more) and needed a full body photo clothed per California requirements. They also indicated that they were following old FLCCC protocols of 0.2mg/kg doses as they were seeing pharmacies challenging any higher dose.

I responded on 1/6 noting that I had not taken Ivermectin before was going to fill the prescription via Honeywell and wanted at a minimum a 0.3mg/kg dose since the current FLCCC protocol is 0.4-0.6 mg/kg and asked again about Azithromycin. Reiterated the symptoms and sent the full body photo via the chat with the doctor.

Doctor responded later in the day on 1/6 issuing the script for Ivermectin (0.3 mg/kg dose) at 48 tablets and Azithromycin 250mg at 6 tablets.

About 5 hours later I got the Honeywell confirmation and link to pay. All in I was $64.99 to Push Health and $9 for the Azithromycin and $253 for the Ivermectin. Added on USPS 3-5 Priority Shipping for $10 for a total of $272 to Honeywell. Full boat I'm in $336.99.

Hope this helps anyone else in the same boat.

gqchris

Reaction score
You can’t be serious…send them a dick pic instead LOL
Yea, WTF int eh full clothed body pic for? If one is larger, will they not prescribe? Im lost on that requirement!

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Yea, WTF int eh full clothed body pic for? If one is larger, will they not prescribe? Im lost on that requirement!
Fuck if I know. Straight from the chat:

"Lastly, California law requires a physical exam be performed before a prescription can be written. Can you please send me a clothed full body photo to fulfill that requirement?"

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Fuck if I know. Straight from the chat:

"Lastly, California law requires a physical exam be performed before a prescription can be written. Can you please send me a clothed full body photo to fulfill that requirement?"

I just signed up with push yesterday morning and within 90 min the prescription was sent for the Ivermectin. They didn't ask for any photos....

Push $65
Ivermectin $177 for 50 3mg pills filled by CVS

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
My honeybee order still hasn’t shipped. Should have picked a local pharmacy. Luckily it’s for the what if, if you need it quick I’d suggest going local. Thought I’d run into issues going with a big box pharmacy but seems like others aren’t having any issues. For those using CVS please post your state.

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Thought I’d run into issues going with a big box pharmacy but seems like others aren’t having any issues. For those using CVS please post your state.

Rite-Aid called and said they wouldn't fill it for Covid... CVS had no issue and actually said they've been having a lot of people buy it. I'm in California.

I wanted to use a smaller pharmacy but it was Sunday and none were open.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
My honeybee order still hasn’t shipped. Should have picked a local pharmacy. Luckily it’s for the what if, if you need it quick I’d suggest going local. Thought I’d run into issues going with a big box pharmacy but seems like others aren’t having any issues. For those using CVS please post your state.
I forgot to verify my order with Honeybee... i checked on it 2 months later... still there...
it arrived 4 days later once I verified the order...

Ladsm

Reaction score
I tried to sign up but it said I need to be invited by a Doctor. How did everybody else get invited?

Amazon has an online pharmacy as well that is pretty cost effective, Once I can get prescribed by push I am going to try them.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Rite-Aid called and said they wouldn't fill it for Covid... CVS had no issue and actually said they've been having a lot of people buy it. I'm in California.

I wanted to use a smaller pharmacy but it was Sunday and none were open.
Good to know CVS will fill. I'll go that route next round for my wife.

I forgot to verify my order with Honeybee... i checked on it 2 months later... still there...
it arrived 4 days later once I verified the order...
I confirmed the same day they received it. I got notice this morning my order has been "verified" and will be shipped soon. I'm 5 days out after it was received by Honeybee. They had a disclaimer on their site stating due to COVID-19 workforce issues and volume of orders, they are delayed up to 1 week.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
30mg only have to take 1 at a time. For prevention they said tale one every three days.

Sounds correct, I was taking 18-27mg appx daily when i first got the kung flu.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I'm assuming honeybee takes forever to ship? Order completed over the weekend, and still haven't seen any shipping notifications or anything show up. Kinda a ripoff at $150 for 26pills at 3mg each... but worth having around incase an elderly parent gets a bad case.

I thought they only came in 3MG pills

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I did the whole thing and had the meds about 4 days later.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Walgreens was a no go. Honeybee filled it but I was $242 for 50 3mg. Looks like their prices all over the place.