WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Put a deposit down on my new home

81Sprint

Reaction score
Well, put my house on the market this past Saturday, had multiple offers and accepted one Tuesday for over listing price. Been looking at large fifth wheels, was actually going to go with a 44' Toy hauler with 2 bathrooms but my girls fell in love with this one. It's a new company called Alliance, and after quite a bit of research I'm pretty impressed with the build quality. The owners from what i understand owned Heartland and sold out to Thor, and took time to develop a little higher end RV. Big change in our lives, going fulltime for a year while living in it and at the same time will be looking for a new home other than Vegas, we are all burned out and Vegas isn't exactly going in a positive direction. 42', Factory Solar and Generator installed. Traveling up north to get it first week of next month once we close escrow, gonna be an adventure!

RV front.PNG
RV front pass.PNG
Rv rear.PNG
Interior.PNG

81Sprint

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a brand new travel trailer, my Outback 341RD will be on the market in a few weeks. Great floorplan, just not big enough for full time. Used it twice, 44K

Outback.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well, put my house on the market this past Saturday, had multiple offers and accepted one Tuesday for over listing price. Been looking at large fifth wheels, was actually going to go with a 44' Toy hauler with 2 bathrooms but my girls fell in love with this one. It's a new company called Alliance, and after quite a bit of research I'm pretty impressed with the build quality. The owners from what i understand owned Heartland and sold out to Thor, and took time to develop a little higher end RV. Big change in our lives, going fulltime for a year while living in it and at the same time will be looking for a new home other than Vegas, we are all burned out and Vegas isn't exactly going in a positive direction. 42', Factory Solar and Generator installed. Traveling up north to get it first week of next month once we close escrow, gonna be an adventure!

View attachment 1037477 View attachment 1037479 View attachment 1037481 View attachment 1037483
super nice, I think the island sink really gives the this is home feeling,....and the sofa straight across from the big tv

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Very cool! We are doing something similar. Bought a 42' Motorhome in March and sold our house in Reno in June. 25 days from listing to pulling out of the driveway. Trying to decide where to live, but not in any kind of hurry. In N. Idaho now, headed to S. Montana in two weeks, then on to S. Utah.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Nice looking rig. Congrats and welcome to the road......I am seeing a trend here :)

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I prefer a 5th wheel over a motorhome. The layout looks just like my Big Horn (Heartland). Gongrats.

1629801660543.png

fmo24

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the wanderers lol. We’ve been full time for over three years now. Like no perfect boat there is no perfect location to park. We just keep moving looking for the good weather. It can be a blast. Just remember your not on vacation but this is your new life

X Hoser

Reaction score
Very cool! We are doing something similar. Bought a 42' Motorhome in March and sold our house in Reno in June. 25 days from listing to pulling out of the driveway. Trying to decide where to live, but not in any kind of hurry. In N. Idaho now, headed to S. Montana in two weeks, then on to S. Utah.
My daughter is a Realtor in Coeur d’ Alene if you have any questions, she’ll give you straight up answers.

81Sprint

Reaction score
My daughter is a Realtor in Coeur d’ Alene if you have any questions, she’ll give you straight up answers.
It's beautiful up there, I bought my dually there and drove it back memorial day weekend. Really nice people as well, it's on the list to go back to.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score

Thanks :) My brother is also a realtor up here. There are currently more realtors than listings. LOL. Traffic is too bad in CDA/Hayden area for us. It's seriously worse than Reno. It was on our short list because my brother and parents live here, but after spending a couple of months up here, we've crossed it off. Beautiful area, the lakes are a-mazing! but too many others also think so. The Washingtonians come over to borrow the freedom that they voted away and clog everything up!! I'm not joking. Literally half of the license plates are from Washington. Ask your daughter, she will agree, I'm sure.

Love the area and love my family, but looking forward to leaving next week.

Last edited:

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score

View attachment 1037477 View attachment 1037479 View attachment 1037481 View attachment 1037483

Congratulations! This trailer looks really nice. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in it. I have about 13 years left of work and plan on retiring and doing the same thing. My goal is to sell off a house and buy a large fifth wheel and semi truck to pull it. I'm a truck driver now and want to travel around in a semi instead of a 1 ton truck. We just went up to Montana last month to buy an RV lot. I'm hoping to buy a couple RV lots and just rotate between them snowbird style.

fmo24

Reaction score
Congratulations! This trailer looks really nice. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in it. I have about 13 years left of work and plan on retiring and doing the same thing. My goal is to sell off a house and buy a large fifth wheel and semi truck to pull it. I'm a truck driver now and want to travel around in a semi instead of a 1 ton truck. We just went up to Montana last month to buy an RV lot. I'm hoping to buy a couple RV lots and just rotate between them snowbird style.
I’ve seen several semis with either a smart car or motorcycle behind cab while towing a fifth wheel

81Sprint

Reaction score
Where up in Montana? I'm not retiring just yet only 45 years old unless my AMC stock does what gamestop did lol

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I’ve seen several semis with either a smart car or motorcycle behind cab while towing a fifth wheel

Yes I follow a couple different couples that use Semi's to travel on youtube.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Where up in Montana? I'm not retiring just yet only 45 years old unless my AMC stock does what gamestop did lol

I'm looking at a property about an hour northwest of Missoula. Sounds like we're in the same position. I'm 44 scheduled to retire at 57 but if the Dogecoin hits I'm out early!!

81Sprint

Reaction score
So we have picked up our new trailer. Drove from Vegas to Billings and back over Labor day weekend, 40 hours roundtrip driving. So far we really like it, it has a few issues which they all do but it will be going in to the local dealer tomorrow for washer/dryer so hopefully they can take care of everything while it's there. Can't say it was a relaxing trip, but we did get to check out Billings which was a pretty cool town. Got home mid day yesterday and spent the rest of the day cleaning off all the bugs from the truck and trailer, I don't think there were any left behind in the states we drove thru they all managed to be on my rig!

Alliance.jpg
Alliance night.jpg

Riverryder

Reaction score
did you end up selling your house and full timing in this thing? saw riley post you guys out on mount charleston. and then another thread you did with the the old trailer still?

cakemoto

Reaction score
did you end up selling your house and full timing in this thing? saw riley post you guys out on mount charleston. and then another thread you did with the the old trailer still?
Don’t think so he is still in Nevada.

81Sprint

Reaction score
@cakemoto yeah he posted a thanksgiving thread with hes tongue trailer is why i asked
We have both the 5th wheel and the Travel trailer. Sold our house and full timing in the 5th wheel currently, we have been using the travel trailer to go camping. I plan on getting rid of the TT soon, but i'm in no hurry. We are planning to relocate out of Vegas, but same thing, no hurry. Enjoying the simple life at the moment evaluating what our next step will be.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@81Sprint nice! where you guys stayin with the 5th wheel? wondering where in vegas they allow fulltime stay.

81Sprint

Reaction score
@81Sprint nice! where you guys stayin with the 5th wheel? wondering where in vegas they allow fulltime stay.
We are at a park behind the M called Bermuda Palms. It is a long term only place, looked at Oasis by Silverton but pretty expensive and small spots, our spot is 60x50 so plenty of room and half what Oasis monthly fee is. Another plus, they have a small storage area for RV's so i can keep my travel trailer at the same park.

Riverryder

Reaction score
dang i didnt even know that place existed. the monthly space rent on some of these places are as much as a mortgage cost.

hows it been being out of the house and in the trailer?

81Sprint

Reaction score
dang i didnt even know that place existed. the monthly space rent on some of these places are as much as a mortgage cost.

hows it been being out of the house and in the trailer?
Ya it's not really advertised, we really like it the neighbors are all super nice. The only thing i miss about the house is my garage, that's been the biggest adjustment for me, other than that it is very comfortable for an RV. My Father in law liked what we are doing so much, he just ordered an Alliance and a new Ram Dually and will be selling his house this summer to go full time as well

Riverryder

Reaction score
thats awesome!! stoked for you and your family! you gonna tandom when you guys actually get the wheels moving around the states? or have the new jeep follow?

keep this thread updated!