WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Putting together hydraulic helm

Lakeshark3392

Reaction score
So I’m looking at switching a single ram assist kit to a hydraulic helm kit and I’m looking at the imco HK-1 or HK-2 the hk2 being dual ram kit. They come with different size helm valves it would appear and I was wondering if I went with HK-2 with the single ram for the time being since they’re similar in price ,from what I’ve seen, will I have any issues? I want to do this because I’d possibly add the second ram in the future. It will be on a 26 daytona with a 509

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So I’m looking at switching a single ram assist kit to a hydraulic helm kit and I’m looking at the imco HK-1 or HK-2 the hk2 being dual ram kit. They come with different size helm valves it would appear and I was wondering if I went with HK-2 with the single ram for the time being since they’re similar in price ,from what I’ve seen, will I have any issues? I want to do this because I’d possibly add the second ram in the future. It will be on a 26 daytona with a 509

As in my thread i said I’m happy with single ram. Honestly I’d call IMCO NV and talk to Ron he won’t over or under sell you at all. He’s very straight forward and good to work with. He even explained the different cfm reasons etc on the pump. Mine being i believe a 55cfm or something like that gave me 3 rotation clock to clock vs the 2 turn or even 1.5 and 1 turn.
Ron
IMCO NV +1 (702) 294-3030
[email protected]

And if you pick it up in person,;) just bring the green stuff

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
As in my thread i said I’m happy with single ram. Honestly I’d call IMCO NV and talk to Ron he won’t over or under sell you at all. He’s very straight forward and good to work with. He even explained the different cfm reasons etc on the pump. Mine being i believe a 55cfm or something like that gave me 3 rotation clock to clock vs the 2 turn or even 1.5 and 1 turn.
Ron
IMCO NV +1 (702) 294-3030
[email protected]

And if you pick it up in person,;) just bring the green stuff

X2 what @02HoWaRd26 said.

I started with cable assist dual external ram. Upgraded to hydraulic helm. I am in a 22’ w 565. Extremely pleased with the full hydraulic system. Ron is definitely your friend and very easy to talk with.