WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Q Pellets

screaming pete

Reaction score
i have a full inventory of all flavors of cooking pellets for those tragger smokers , FEC , Ect.. $26 plus tax for a 30 lb. bag. im in escondido ..

Screaming Pete 619 933 7383

www.qpellets.com

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I have a Traeger and bought their pellets. Someone told me they are not real pellets. Just dipped or something like that. Is this true.

BACK2BIGRIVER

Reaction score
No that is not true, they use 70% oak or alder 30% of the wood you choose and flavored oil. Q Pellets are a 100 % of the wood labeled on the bag. It's all about what you like. Correct me if I am wrong Pete

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
No that is not true, they use 70% oak or alder 30% of the wood you choose and flavored oil. Q Pellets are a 100 % of the wood labeled on the bag. It's all about what you like. Correct me if I am wrong Pete

I'm confused. I wrote I heard Traeger doesn't use real wood and you state it isn't true. Then say they use flovored oil. :headscratch: Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

screaming pete

Reaction score
I'm confused. I wrote I heard Traeger doesn't use real wood and you state it isn't true. Then say they use flovored oil. :headscratch: Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

tragger uses real wood....with oils...they only use one or two different woods and add flavor...think of it as using cheep coffee beans ..roasting and adding hazelnut oil=hazelnut coffee....

oils also build up in a smoker...what i'm left with after a 24 hour cook is a half of a solo cup of clean ash. let me know if i can get u some Q pellets

sp

b2big rvr....let me know if i can sponsor you a bag of pellets for the wildomar comp

screaming pete

Reaction score
Pellets are moving pertty good now...still a nice selection of pure and blends available:thumbup:

OFFSHORE GINGER

Reaction score
Could i use the Pellets in a smoker box , and what would they work very well ?

OFFSHORE GINGER

Reaction score
Well in your opinion what blend or chips would you recomend for beef ........... steaks / hamburgs / kabobs ,etc , possiably chicken , or would i have to mix and match , maybe using a different blend for the chicken alone ?

Last edited:

screaming pete

Reaction score
Well in your opinion what blend or chips would you recomend for beef ........... steaks / hamburgs / kabobs ,etc , possiably chicken , or would i have to mix and match , maybe using a different blend for the chicken alone ?

if beef only i would always have masquite or hickory on hand, otherwise our comp Blend is a great all around pellett:thumbsup

OFFSHORE GINGER

Reaction score
if beef only i would always have masquite or hickory on hand, otherwise our comp Blend is a great all around pellett:thumbsup
Just curious if i order a bag of your comp blend what are the chances of getting a sample bag of hickory to try ?

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
pm me flavor options, pricing and shipping to 91320 please...

screaming pete

Reaction score
ill be in Parker for 4 day this weekend of anyone needs me to bring pellets ..let me know:thumbsup