WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quality Marine

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
Quality Marine anybody use them? Asking because I used them for service and they moved they boat around for the new canvas and for some trailer repairs. Bottom line I thought these guys were great, just don’t hear any talk about them on here.
Last year took the boat somewhere else and alarms were going off before I went 100 feet, impeller installed wrong, multiple trips back and it never seems right.
Anyway it’s going back to Quality Marine next week, Ed and Gary are great.

Last edited:

Socalx09

Reaction score
Have used them for many years. Ed and Gary great. Whenever there’s an issue with the boat, they get us in right away and usually can go back out on the water the same day. Not sure if that’s because we have used them for so long, they put us ahead of others possibly? They actually call back with updates throughout the day and answer their phones too! Really honest and pricing always seems very reasonable. It’s always good when they greet you with your first name.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Has anyone used them since Gary and Ed sold last year. Gary was working part time during transition last year after they sold. I used them religiously for 8 years, but would like to know how shop is since they sold before I go back

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
How long ago did Rob Clarke sell?? He and I worked together in the early, early 80's.

Riverhound

Reaction score
I've used them for several years for basic services and routine maintenance and they've been great.

mrqp1

QPM
Reaction score
Hi Gary, I think they are talking about Quality Marine in Havasu which I think used to be Campbell Boat Service? I was Quality Performance Marine in Corona. I closed my business at the end of 2019 and retired after 30 years of doing retail. I was mentally & emotionally exhausted. I am very happy now with no stress & responsibilities to anyone but my family & god…
I am enjoying our new house in Havasu, new grandkids, better health & a better home life!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Has anyone used them since Gary and Ed sold last year. Gary was working part time during transition last year after they sold. I used them religiously for 8 years, but would like to know how shop is since they sold before I go back

I haven’t personally used them, but know people that have and they were happy. Dustin is running it now.