WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quality Performance Marine in Corona-Closed???

Inland Air Balance

Certified in something
Reaction score
I just tried calling Rob over there for annual service and the line has been disconnected. Google shows as "permanently closed". Anybody got the 411 on whats up? I've been using them for the last 5 or 6 years.

rivergames

Reaction score
Man, Rob is a great guy. I use him for servicing my Schiada. I hope all is good and this is just a glitch

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just tried calling Rob over there for annual service and the line has been disconnected. Google shows as "permanently closed". Anybody got the 411 on whats up? I've been using them for the last 5 or 6 years.

Rob retired in November. He is missed in the industry!!

RD

Blazen Js

Reaction score
I called a guy last week with a bunch of SS props for sale on the cheap and agreed to meet him. When i arrive, it appears this guy has cleaned out a boat shop and its all for sale. I asked where all this inventory has come from and he tells me Quality Marine had closed shop and Rob made him a crazy deal and has retired. I went to Rob's shop later that day and its ALL cleaned out. Rob wasn't there, but his secretary told me he closed shop as of Jan 1st and had been moving things out to storage and selling things off. They needed to be out that day! By the way, I scored on several props!!! :D:D:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I had a guy call me from Finland trying to buy Rob's tool boxes.. I gave him Rob's cell #. Not sure if anything materialized on that or not.

RD

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Rob's health is good he just wanted to simplify his life at 62 years young... He sold the (His) building, specialized boating tools & equipment but not the business name.:(

Inland Air Balance

Certified in something
Reaction score
Crap. I gotta find a new shop. I see Prime and Concept Marine aren't far from me, anyone got a shop they trust in the I.E.?