WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quanell X Comments on Trump/Democrat Party/Obama

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Friend of mine mentioned this to me this morning & my first thought was hell has officially frozen over. :yikes :eek :p

Found a link & sure enough.... Wonder how much shit he may stir up with that segment. :cool

[video=youtube;5p5AS5dOtf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p5AS5dOtf0[/video]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That was great!

This will make things pretty interesting.

I love the killary poke at the end hah! :skull

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump now needs to go into these communities with the Quanell X's of the country and speak directly to these voters. If he doesn't do that, he's a moron or a fake.

530RL

Reaction score
Trump now needs to go into these communities with the Quanell X's of the country and speak directly to these voters. If he doesn't do that, he's a moron or a fake.

Any chance I can take both as opposed to having to pick one? :D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Both Quanell and Matt Patrick are local. Matt has the early talk radio spot and does Fox TV. These 2 have regular back and forths and they've been interesting.

Quanell is a hard core activist but far from being close minded. He sees first hand the damage to the local economy caused by the D's fight to ruin the energy industry. Jobs are disappearing as fossil fuel industries are beaten down.

The nation's entire economy could rebound in a matter of months if the fossil fuels/products are allowed to function without the bureaucratic attacks. Quanell realizes the junk science backed attacks are pure horseshit. He understands how modern technologies make this entire industry safe and vital to the nation and world alike. He sees that Trump offers hope as Trump realizes this war on industry is destructive and based on speculation and lies. If more voters wake up, the nation's economy and way of life can be saved from fools like HRC who care nothing outside of their own desires for power and personal wealth.