WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quarantine Kitchen: Up a notch w/ Grill Cheese & Tomato Soup:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Cheap thrills:

267AEF13-384A-45C4-ACFA-C33EB11EED7D.jpeg

The Pacific Foods Soups in the carton take it to a higher level. Streets ahead of the canned stuff.

Wife likes both Swiss and yellow cheddar on Cheesecake Factory house bread.
2174297D-8BB8-41A4-8A25-9152126AD82A.jpeg

fmo24

Reaction score
That bread is awesome. Not cheap but really good. Winn Dixie here in Florida sells both the baguette or loaf

Reactions: TPC

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark ๐Ÿ˜ข
Reaction score
Fuck me do you know you can live on that shit ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚ butter bread both sides drop in hot cast iron toast bread both sides next piece toast both sides add cheese, more cheese add sliced tomatoes more cheese add last piece of bread flip cover , Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ you can also dump a bunch of Fritos on the cheese before last bread goes on ๐Ÿค”โœŠ๐Ÿป that will get you through a Texas snow storm ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Fuck me do you know you can live on that shit ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚ butter bread both sides drop in hot cast iron toast bread both sides next piece toast both sides add cheese, more cheese add sliced tomatoes more cheese add last piece of bread flip cover , Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘ you can also dump a bunch of Fritos on the cheese before last bread goes on ๐Ÿค”โœŠ๐Ÿป that will get you through a Texas snow storm ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‰
Thatโ€™s how I remember my grandparents eating.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
2pieces of bread. 2 eggs. Scramble and add to pan. Immediately add bread to wet one side, flip over on eggs. When solid flip over in one piece to cook other side of bread.
Add cheese, tomato, ham, or what ever. When done fold into ๐Ÿฅช sandwich.
French toast grilled cheese omelette.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Their "Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato soup" is pretty darn tasty as well.
I think dinner plans may have just changed :cool: