WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quartzite RV show

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going or have gone this year? Thinking of heading down Saturday to check it out. Not really looking for a MH as we have one that suites us. Looking for ideas to upgrade what we have.

What should I expect and any advice is appreciated.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Just got home.. Smaller crowds but still several folks there... In the big tent it seems there were a few venders missing but still plenty of stuff you really don't need....

The more popular vendors were there and active.

Bad Boys is gone 😢 (the whole block is gone) City has plans for a hotel and truck stop, Apparently the Air Force is gonna build a base just north of QZ in the near future

A few more empty lots (LaMesa RV) where there used to be dealers or repair guys

The flea market was the same as every year... A lot of junk and novelties, some over priced but there are deals to be had. I would have assumed more deals due to the lack of visitors but not the case

Still a good time. Flea market to me, is worth it... I was able to rescue a few old rusty craftsman hand tools at the flea market and pick up some LEDs discounted and a few things I couldn't live without

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I drove right by there today heading back to AZ. I was gonna stop and check it out but honestly I drove right past it and it didn't even register. I have no idea what I may have been doing at the time but if it was a big deal I would have noticed. Oh well