WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question for 2020

wallnutz

Reaction score
884A78CC-622A-409C-9800-0D92D2279EAF.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Because they are a form of voter interference intended to disenfranchise poor urban voters who offer don’t own cars or get driver’s licenses.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Try again. Why would you need a drivers license? You would need a voter ID card. If India can do do it I’m sure we could too.
I am all for a Federal identification card available free to every American citizen. That ain’t how your side wants it to work.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It’s also not the way your side wants it either.
True, but I’d welcome it in a heartbeat because it’s an actual solution rather than just a political wedge.

hallett3

Reaction score
Because they are a form of voter interference intended to disenfranchise poor urban voters who offer don’t own cars or get driver’s licenses.
You don’t need a drivers license. A California ID will work. Most people have a California ID when they don’t drive. When you vote it’s in your local community where you live, so what does a car have to do with it ?

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Motherjones.com? Are you fucking kidding around? :D
You want voter ID, so does Mother Jones. Just a free Federal ID to be used in elections of Federal officials.

530RL

Reaction score
As long as Trump is willing to borrow from your kids and grandkids to generate higher and higher annual government spending, higher and higher annual deficits and higher and higher national debt to line my pockets, seems to be working for me and for the Trump supporters...... :) :)

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
You don’t need a drivers license. A California ID will work. Most people have a California ID when they don’t drive. When you vote it’s in your local community where you live, so what does a car have to do with it ?
So they can drive to the next county.

Vote early and often
Barack Obama told them to

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

hallett3

Reaction score
So they can drive to the next county.

Vote early and often
Barack Obama told them to

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That’s true. That’s one thing President trump has to worry about is voter fraud. It’s out of control . The Democratic Party is toast and they know it. So cheating is the only way for them. Go Trump 2020