WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question for 530 and other Trump haters.....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This current House sham has brought to light for many the large sum of taxpayer money, or better tax payer debt, the US is handing over to the Ukraine in the form of aid. Not a great deal of cash as far as the deficit and federal debt go. But if added to the total amount of foreign aid we freely throw out to the world's nations, small and large, it adds up quickly.

Schitff has used / called it in his rhetoric against Trump as a crucial insurance to keep any potential war with Russia away from being fought on US soil. A real stretch and bullshit argument in my opinion. But as with the bulk of foreign aid doled out around the globe, most in my opinion has little payback.

So to my question. Would you agree if Trump started pulling back on the handouts and if he cut them altogether with nations such as the Ukraine?

I agree with your opinion of too high government spending and am not happy more has not bee done as promised in reducing the national debt. So why not start with a bill making it so no foreign aid is paid out without strict guidelines as a minimum, until we have gotten our own financial issues taken care of at home.

Both sides of the aisle need to be pressured into paying the bills before any funds leave the nation.

This can be done, but it takes both sides of the aisle to get serious with it. And with support, to me Trump has the stones to demand it be done.....

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Trump is not going to stop spending.. That is what he has done since the beginning of his career.

All the "aid" we throw around is simply bribery to protect our interests and keep other nations loyal to us. Lets be real.. we don't really track how any of the money is spent, nor do we care. All we care about is that foreign governments don't want the spigot of money from the US turned off, and will pretty much do what is asked of them as long as they get paid.

500bbc

Reaction score
Trump is not going to stop spending.. That is what he has done since the beginning of his career.

All the "aid" we throw around is simply bribery to protect our interests and keep other nations loyal to us. Lets be real.. we don't really track how any of the money is spent, nor do we care. All we care about is that foreign governments don't want the spigot of money from the US turned off, and will pretty much do what is asked of them as long as they get paid.

The beginning of his "career" three years ago?o_O

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
The beginning of his "career" three years ago?o_O

Trump is not a fiscal conservative. We all knew this when he jumped into the race. Hes not going to start massively cutting aid to other countries, it is not in his best interest.

buck35

Reaction score

All the "aid" we throw around is simply bribery to protect our offshore 530s and keep other nations loyal to us. Lets be real.. we don't really track how any of the money is spent, nor do we care. All we care about is that foreign governments don't want the spigot of money from the US turned off, and will pretty much do what is asked of them as long as they get paid.

I tuned that up a bit for ya.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
Trump is not a fiscal conservative. We all knew this when he jumped into the race. Hes not going to start massively cutting aid to other countries, it is not in his best interest.
What is his best interest on the foreign aid front?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
What is his best interest on the foreign aid front?

Can you imagine the friction from the corrupt foreign shit holes if their leaders stopped getting paid off? It is cheaper to pay them off and have them in our pocket than have to monitor and deal with them.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I can’t give specific examples but supposedly many countries that receive my (our) tax money thank us but voting against us at the UN. Those would be the first ones on my list to lose the handout.

530RL

Reaction score
This current House sham has brought to light for many the large sum of taxpayer money, or better tax payer debt, the US is handing over to the Ukraine in the form of aid. Not a great deal of cash as far as the deficit and federal debt go. But if added to the total amount of foreign aid we freely throw out to the world's nations, small and large, it adds up quickly.

Schitff has used / called it in his rhetoric against Trump as a crucial insurance to keep any potential war with Russia away from being fought on US soil. A real stretch and bullshit argument in my opinion. But as with the bulk of foreign aid doled out around the globe, most in my opinion has little payback.

So to my question. Would you agree if Trump started pulling back on the handouts and if he cut them altogether with nations such as the Ukraine?

I agree with your opinion of too high government spending and am not happy more has not bee done as promised in reducing the national debt. So why not start with a bill making it so no foreign aid is paid out without strict guidelines as a minimum, until we have gotten our own financial issues taken care of at home.

Both sides of the aisle need to be pressured into paying the bills before any funds leave the nation.

This can be done, but it takes both sides of the aisle to get serious with it. And with support, to me Trump has the stones to demand it be done.....

First off with respect to your pedantic thread title, I don’t hate Trump, I simply view the vast majority of his policies antithetical to conservative and libertarian views of personal freedom, personal responsibility and free markets.

But to your question, the solution is the line item veto.

Old Texan

Reaction score
First off with respect to your pedantic thread title, I don’t hate Trump, I simply view the vast majority of his policies antithetical to conservative and libertarian views of personal freedom, personal responsibility and free markets.

But to your question, the solution is the line item veto.
First off pedantic far more refers to your opening sentence than my thread title. You do hate Trump and you spew your reasons continuously, so why try and deny it.

My point isn't a line item veto, which I agree he should do more of......But to force Congress into cleaning this issue up and save the tax payer money, plus insure aid is spent wisely. Buying support from nations that stab us in the back ain't working.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I’m a “Trump hater”.

I’m also a conservative Republican.
If Ukraine does not fit in our budget, then it doesn’t fit. I’d rack and stack our aid to other countries, and where the money runs out, is where I draw the line.

530RL

Reaction score
Snip......

You do hate Trump and you spew your reasons continuously, so why try and deny it.

Snip

With credit to SNIC for coming up with this.....

mb0trfeezpc41.jpg

brgrcru

Reaction score
I’m a “Trump hater”.

I’m also a conservative Republican.
If Ukraine does not fit in our budget, then it doesn’t fit. I’d rack and stack our aid to other countries, and where the money runs out, is where I draw the line.

cough cough cough Bull shit! :p:D

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

LOL, cant wait for the pretezaltion response from 29.5. Probably a bunch of big words, and not much meat.

Old Texan

Reaction score
With credit to SNIC for coming up with this.....

View attachment 838621
Ironic you'd pick a picture of the GA state capitol, a bastion of the old south you "hate" so much.....What's comical is the trail of posts we've gotten from you talking about hate and how it motivates you.

So now all that hate you spout about is tied to the truth? Makes sense if one twists it enough.

Old Texan

Reaction score
LOL, cant wait for the pretezaltion response from 29.5. Probably a bunch of big words, and not much meat.
See above, hate is all about "truth" in his twisted mind.....;)

530RL

Reaction score
See above, hate is all about "truth" in his twisted mind.....;)

Lol

A lecture about hate from the individual who said he’d spit in the burger of someone he disagrees with at his diner.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Speaking of fucking up big words! If Elephant man can’t even sound it out don’t use it! Btw.. You gonna have that Beave waxed up for Super Bowl? Reegie wants it high & tight Super Bowl ready!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Post was way too long to read.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Lol

A lecture about hate from the individual who said he’d spit in the burger of someone he disagrees with at his diner.
What I learned when I made a joke with Boobie, was you haters can't share a light moment or joke around as your insecurity controls you. Everything must be used to attack and since you have little or no substance, use anything.......

You just hate it when you hear or read it. Trump is in control and you cannot stop it

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of fucking up big words! If Elephant man can’t even sound it out don’t use it! Btw.. You gonna have that Beave waxed up for Super Bowl? Reegie wants it high & tight Super Bowl ready!
LOL, glad to see you are fucking stupid drunk again.

Good luck with your hang over.