WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question of the day...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hypocrisy...

Going to love hearing your explanation of this one.

You stated that wealth (or rather YOUR perceived level of wealth) is the metric that allows for caring for less fortunate people.
Moreover, you stated outright that being BELOW your station does not permit one to care about others.

So...what’s that make me for instance? One of lesser station that you have the wealth to care about? Or am I one that, being at a lower station (in your head), lacks the ability (means?) to care?
We won’t even address the notion of wealth= empathy.
Mr. Gandhi might have had a few words to say about your statement!

Sorry squeeze, but yeah, the hypocrisy is pretty palpable.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Now listen here Mr. Squeezer
622C4349-1CFA-4B1E-91A8-5575E216D10B.png

squeezer

Reaction score
You stated that wealth (or rather YOUR perceived level of wealth) is the metric that allows for caring for less fortunate people.
Moreover, you stated outright that being BELOW your station does not permit one to care about others.

So...what’s that make me for instance? One of lesser station that you have the wealth to care about? Or am I one that, being at a lower station (in your head), lacks the ability (means?) to care?
We won’t even address the notion of wealth= empathy.
Mr. Gandhi might have had a few words to say about your statement!

Sorry squeeze, but yeah, the hypocrisy is pretty palpable.

Bullshit...

Not subscribing to the Conservative honored mantra of “Ive got mine so fuck you...” Is not hypocrisy. Empathy has nothing to do with wealth and if experience teaches anything the two or most often mutually exclusive.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Bullshit...

Not subscribing to the Conservative honored mantra of “Ive got mine so fuck you...” Is not hypocrisy. Empathy has nothing to do with wealth and if experience teaches anything the two or most often mutually exclusive.

Mr. Squeezer, if experience teaches anything it’s not wise to drink and post.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
I think what is missing in the analysis is the valid complaints of the treatment of those exercising their constitutional rights to peacably protest being lumped in with rioters.

When the government's leadership, in this case Trump, refuses to distinguish between criminals and those exercising their protected constitutional rights then it seem apparent that the 2nd amendment may come into play.

Or as you so eloquently pointed out......The entirety of the Federalist Papers explain that the population's ability to defend themselves was mainly against a standing army of the federal government itself.

With all due Respect Mr. 530, you post the stupidest f-ing s..t.

JBS

Reaction score
Won't ever happen, squeez won't even share a steak with the homeless guy he steps over leaving the Diner!!

You are so far off. Squeezer does not eat steak at a diner. Ring side all the way ;)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You really don’t see the hypocrisy of your political leanings and what you wrote there, can you?
Based on his answer, above, the answer is a resounding “no.”

The left can’t introspect. The can’t do science. They can’t do logic. And now because they’re pretzel like facsimiles of humans, they can’t think straight or answer a simple question.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Bullshit...

Not subscribing to the Conservative honored mantra of “Ive got mine so fuck you...” Is not hypocrisy.

That entire statement is rhetorical bullshit.
Besides, haven’t you heard? According to your friend there are no conservatives on this board.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
He was the nerdy hall monitor that snitched to the teacher, hid behind her skirt and got his ass kicked constantly on the playground at recess.
He never got any pussy and still wouldn't if he didn't have money to buy it.
He went to school so he could show all those meanies who's boss now.
Still he's just a lonely old, two faced narcissistic shell of a man arguing retarded talking points on a boating forum for shits and giggles.
It's the only attention he gets unless he breaks out his check book.
I would have pity on him but..... naaah, fuck that.
Pathetic globalist ghoul.
Hall Monitor.png

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Hypocrisy...

Going to love hearing your explanation of this one.

Hypocrisy;

Arguing the 2A doesn't mean what it actually says, yet somehow a woman's right to abort her unborn child is actually in the constitution someplace???

or

Eliminating "assault weapons" is worth it, "If it only saves one life" yet HDQ shouldn't be allowed for off label Covid use "even if it only saves one life".

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hypocrisy;

Arguing the 2A doesn't mean what it actually says, yet somehow a woman's right to abort her unborn child is actually in the constitution someplace???

or

Eliminating "assault weapons" is worth it, "If it only saves one life" yet HDQ shouldn't be allowed for off label Covid use "even if it only saves one life".

Hello stranger!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
All these liberals want to take everyone else's money to help the less fortunate. How many of the less fortunate does Squeezer bring to his home for a hot meal, or a warm bed? Or takes some of his wealth to rent a less fortunate person a cheap apartment to get on their feet?

It's never about them doing it on their own they always want to make everyone else do it, it's pure virtue signalling.

squeezer

Reaction score
Hypocrisy;

or

Not arguing the 2A as much as asking what people think it means... The fact that it opens with 'Well Regulated" and ends with "Shall not be infringed" leaves a lot of room for discussion. The fact that it refers to "State" and not individuals also leaves room for discussion.

The "Saves one life" argument is pretty hollow until you are close to the life that was saved... Seeing that its impossible to prove a negative its more than appropriate to look at what has happened and try and prevent similar future actions.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not arguing the 2A as much as asking what people think it means... The fact that it opens with 'Well Regulated" and ends with "Shall not be infringed" leaves a lot of room for discussion. The fact that it refers to "State" and not individuals also leaves room for discussion.

The "Saves one life" argument is pretty hollow until you are close to the life that was saved... Seeing that its impossible to prove a negative its more than appropriate to look at what has happened and try and prevent similar future actions.

530RL

Reaction score
Hypocrisy;

or

You mean like being "pro-life" while pushing for the death penalty? :)

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Greetings little mouse, once again you are running around in circles.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I never realized being pro-life meant you supported terminating life?
Anti-abortion does have a better ring. Or anti-baby killer, hey that's even better.

The straw man that you roll out to sound smart of conflating anti-baby killers and killing murderers is typically done by lefties. Thanks for confirming you are nothing more than another lefty.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’ll help him: abortion is killing the baby because of the mom’s mistake. Capital punishment is killing the killer because of THEIR mistake.

(Yes, allow abortion in case of rape or incest.)

I think what he’s saying is that he supports killing black babies no less than he supports killing black felons EXCEPT those named Mr Floyd?
I could be wrong...it’s hard to follow his reasoning most of the time.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I think what he’s saying is that he supports killing black babies no less than he supports killing black felons EXCEPT those named Mr Floyd?
I could be wrong...it’s hard to follow his reasoning most of the time.
Yes, that does sound about right. Between Rodn’s policy spewing, Squeezers apologetics, and turdy’s love of money, they make a perfect democrat. Wow.