WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Did the UAW or Chrysler sponsor lost joe? What was with all the jeep junk at joe and the hoes rally?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Did the UAW or Chrysler sponsor lost joe? What was with all the jeep junk at joe and the hoes rally?
There was GM junk and Ford junk too...

The way you could tell it was all bunch of new cars is that none of them had front plates. The way you tell it was a Biden event is that no Trump supported would be seen next to a Jeep with those shitty stock street tires on it...that all of them had. Those people had to have been paid to show up.

Now, what would be ironic (this happened to us when we "loaned" about 40 new toyota Avalons to the bush campaign in 2000? I think)...we had to smog them all again, and sell them as used cars...even though they only had 40 miles on 'em. I remember because I was working on a car with a fuel leak right next to the smog bay and half of them failed as gross polluters from the HCs leaving the vehicle in my bay and had to be sent to the referee. I wonder if Delaware has similar inspection/smog laws.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guess Jeep did sponsor Biden.. Member was kicked off a jeep forum for asking about it.

RD

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Well that makes it easier to narrow down the buying selection