WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quick, call da FBI

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Found this at the boat storage when I went to put the boat back.

IMG_5136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Don’t do it dude... things will get better I promise.

boatpi

Reaction score
I was driving through the self car wash at Sam’s Club in Las Vegas about two weeks ago and they have a rope that pulls down type of commercial doors at night to close the car wash, it had a new sign it also. Looks like it’s been tied up like that for a years, all greasy and worn out

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Found this at the boat storage when I went to put the boat back.

View attachment 996445

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Needs 13 right hand turns 🤔 don’t ask me why 👍✊🏻 I was at nascar race one time walking through the pits looking to buy a used car I would never use due to no time 🤔✊🏻😂

SnoC653

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that picture, it brings back fond memories of my single days in Texas. I used to tell the girls at the club I was a horse thief because all those country girls knew that horse thieves were hung. Looks like a hand grip to close the door, since it isn't a noose. After all, a proper hangman noose would have 13 wraps. And yes 7 or 9 wraps were also used in the wild west but nobody would use just 3. Besides, everyone knows those evil white ropes tie themselves up like that. Think I should hide all my ropes so the gov't doesn't come and seize them?

SnoC653

Reaction score
Needs 13 right hand turns 🤔 don’t ask me why 👍✊🏻 I was at nascar race one time walking through the pits looking to buy a used car I would never use due to no time 🤔✊🏻😂
The why is so the knot the was big enough to break the persons neck when the slack was taken out of the rope. If the person strangled the hangman wasn't doing it right.