WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quick Rant / Gripe Just for $hi+s & Giggles

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
So my neighbors garage has too much shit in it to park inside . . . no biggie.
But when their gardner comes on Thursday, they like to park away from their house so lawn & shit doesn't get on their car from the leaf blower.
Lame, but whatever.
Guess where they park??? , yup, right in front of my house.
Wouldn't be a big deal, but my gardner comes on Thursdays too !!! . . . so He parks in front of the OTHER neighbors, and it just fucks everything up!
So I said to the wife, "If you parked in front of someone else's house, our Gardner could park in front of ours" . . . she came unglue'd and blew a head-gasket on Me !
I just laughed and walked away.
I guess She's still pissed from yesterday . . . . . she went to a new doctor she was referred too by a friend for some health issues, and all He would say to her is "You really need to lose weight first of all, before we can do anything". :oops::oops::oops:

Rant Over.
Thanx 4 Listening.

Last edited:

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
I believe is keeping an extra car for parking wars. Right now I live in more of a rural area, but when I was in San Diego I was bombarded by cars parked in front of my house and dogs shitting in my yard.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Haaa. Yea had an issue many many years ago. Lived in a cul de sac. As the kids on the street grew. It was pretty full with teenagers cars. No biggie. We had GREAT neighbors. So anyways, I noticed two cars starting to park in the court all the time, and they didn’t live there. So, waited out front with the dogs. And when a couple arrived after work I took the dogs for a walk all nonchalant. This husband and wife lived about six of seven houses down the street, and Appeareantly didn’t want to park in their garage, drive, or in front of their house. Interesting I thought....... so I parked my old beater truck with a nice oil leak in front of their home. Last time I seen their cars in the cul de sac. 😂

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
So my neighbors garage has too much shit in it to park inside . . . no biggie.
But when their gardner comes on Thursday, they like to park away from their house so lawn & shit doesn't get on their car from the leaf blower. Lame, but whatever.
Guess where they park??? , yup, right in front of my house.
Wouldn't be a big deal, but my gardner comes on Thursdays too !!! . . . so He parks in front of the OTHER neighbors, and it just fucks everything up!
So I said to the wife, "If you parked in front of someone else's house, our Gardner could park in front of ours" . . . she came unglue'd and blew a head-gasket on Me !
I just laughed and walked away.
I guess She's still pissed from yesterday . . . . . she went to a new doctor she was referred too by a friend for some health issues, and all He would say to her is "You really need to lose weight first of all, before we can do anything". :oops::oops::oops:

Rant Over.
Thanx 4 Listening.

Living in the "CITY". :cool:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Back when our daughter was in high school, she would come home from school and park her car in the shade of our neighbors tree...but still technically in front of our lot. They were shitty neighbors.

The large and in charge wife yelled at us for letting our daughter park in their shade. I just laughed and kept throwing their dog shit that was in my front yard, that they wouldn’t clean up, on to their roof. Lol

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Back when our daughter was in high school, she would come home from school and park her car in the shade of our neighbors tree...but still technically in front of our lot. They were shitty neighbors.

The large and in charge wife yelled at us for letting our daughter park in their shade. I just laughed and kept throwing their dog shit that was in my front yard, that they wouldn’t clean up, on to their roof. Lol

Living in the "CITY" :cool:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Living in the "CITY" :cool:

We had to move due to my wife’s office moving further away. We have been in a great neighborhood for over 8 years...driveway beers, vacations together, everyone waves to each other even if you don’t really know them.

We know we will downsize at some point but don’t want to leave the neighborhood.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
08CFA82D-268F-4AFA-AF07-67AE782BDFB9.jpeg

I’m in the city but I sure enjoy not having neighbors anywhere close to park near me👍

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Me and my neighbors are pretty cool about parking. Once in a while I will come home and the neighbor has a guest that parked in front of my house. I just park behind them until they leave. Try not to get worked up. Because in reality, just because you own the home the street in front of it is still public property. But its all about respect. Which some lack.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Neighbor said hewas having concrete done and would be in the parking street. He has a lot of cars as do I.
Wanted to give me a heads up.
I told him I’ve got a 10 pound box with 20 pounds of problems in it. Parking on a public street ain’t one of them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Been lucky with my houses, always a minimum of a 4 car driveway. My old riverpad, way different story. Would get there at night during summer, and track down who was parked in my spot. Pick up dog shit from my grass out front...F'n people would even sit on my porch!

LuauLounge

Reaction score
We live on a court in a very safe area. One neighbor got irate with another neighbor because their SIL could not park in front of their house, because his truck was parked there. Only issue was the SIL didn’t live there, he parked there because his hood had issues.