WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quiet day in Riverside County

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Why is CHP chasing people that obviously are doing nothing wrong in Mexico???

mobldj

Reaction score
hope they chrush that shit.give them back a block of steel and aluminium.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So nice to see the neighborhood kids out playing. Good to see that they stopped all the peaceful protesting. :looking:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
The weather was F’n perfect here today.👍

Reactions: DWC

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Teens copying what they've been doing on the east coast for years.

I remember one ran from a co worker back in 93' on a quad, t boned the car of the Compton PD Chief and went flying into the drainage canal concrete. Vegetable with a helmet on.
Pursuit had ended and kid kept the throttle WFO ....consequences

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Do you guys get this a lot in SoCal?

I see this all the time in SF and Oakland. they ride green sticker vehicles all over the city lol the time. Those guys don’t give a shit

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Do you guys get this a lot in SoCal?

I see this all the time in SF and Oakland. they ride green sticker vehicles all over the city lol the time. Those guys don’t give a shit
Yep, I work in hemet and we see them from time to time at the gas stations. This was just last night in San jacinto
20201116_200025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why it is cost effective to pursue Misdemeanors like this? Airship, 10 units. Yes, they are a pain in the ass, but IMO its not a time to "make a point".

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why it is cost effective to pursue Misdemeanors like this? Airship, 10 units. Yes, they are a pain in the ass, but IMO its not a time to "make a point".

So allow a tolerable amount of lawlessness up to felonies only?
Pack, or mob, mentally is what they are running on—same as “peaceful protesters”, so the time to make the point is now and upfront before this cheesedicks feel empowered to take it up a notch.
Good chance some of this equipment is stolen too. If they hit a person or property they just bail out leaving the victim with the bill.

This is exactly who cops should also go after.

socalrzr

Reaction score
If one guy was willing to take a ticket and impound then everyone else would have gotten away. On the other hand im sure there were quite a few stollen bikes recovered, and I support that 100%!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If one guy was willing to take a ticket and impound then everyone else would have gotten away. On the other hand im sure there were quite a few stollen bikes recovered, and I support that 100%!
Yeah.... the way the quads and bikes were tied down behind and inside that uhaul definitely suggest they were hot.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
So allow a tolerable amount of lawlessness up to felonies only?
Pack, or mob, mentally is what they are running on—same as “peaceful protesters”, so the time to make the point is now and upfront before this cheesedicks feel empowered to take it up a notch.
Good chance some of this equipment is stolen too. If they hit a person or property they just bail out leaving the victim with the bill.

This is exactly who cops should also go after.

What about Insurance?

Sherpa

Reaction score
I think copter Zack could assist on this...

deer nets fired from rifles at the pack leaders.

hoping for casualties coming up behind...

kinda like a road bicycle race crash..

like dominos..

Hypnautic

Reaction score
What about Insurance?

What about it...
still gotta pay in time to submit claim, drop off car, get rental. Now there will be an “incident “ on your cars auto check, which could reduce cars value. And pretty sure Ins company will still find a way to raise your rates even if it’s covered under you Comp.
What about never should of happened.