WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quit my job Today

Sherpa

Reaction score
Congrats Mark..

This place drives me nuts, however is paying the bills nicely, and since I've got about 5 more years before I can say I'm done I continue to show up. super glad I'm not in
an F-C, but the data center business unit isn;'t the easiest place to be a part of...

--enjoy that wife time.!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I usually work between 50 to 60 hours a week, 5 days a week. Occasional Saturday when or if needed. There are some I work with that are much more than that and try to make me feel bad for not working that much, yet I still get my work done. I refuse to compromise my family for a job. As long as there is a balance I'm ok with it.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Congrats, I am the guy that comes into the building after its built and hires the maintenance crew and gets the equipment commissioned. We cant hire enough people right now to fill all the roles. If anybody in the San Diego-CA, Alb-NM, Fresno-CA, Glendale-AZ, Portland-OR or Fife-WA I have 100s of Mechanical and Controls jobs and 6 figure Maintenance Manager positions at each building.

framer1

Reaction score
Amazon is trying to build a 1,300,000 sq. foot distribution center in Paso Robles,CA right now. Sounds like they will probably let them.

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Where would it be located?
Off the 46
East side of the 101
Or north of Paso

That’s a huge property and a ton of truck access/traffic

QUOTE="framer1, post: 4144052, member: 606"]
Amazon is trying to build a 1,300,000 sq. foot distribution center in Paso Robles,CA right now. Sounds like they will probably let them.
[/QUOTE]

traquer

Reaction score
Congrats, I am the guy that comes into the building after its built and hires the maintenance crew and gets the equipment commissioned. We cant hire enough people right now to fill all the roles. If anybody in the San Diego-CA, Alb-NM, Fresno-CA, Glendale-AZ, Portland-OR or Fife-WA I have 100s of Mechanical and Controls jobs and 6 figure Maintenance Manager positions at each building.

Do you know of any maintenance electrician positions? Have a family member that's a whiz with PLC and all the modern industrial robot controls and 480v, worked for GM and other companies but not happy at current job and looking around. Socal

Ladsm

Reaction score
Do you know of any maintenance electrician positions? Have a family member that's a whiz with PLC and all the modern industrial robot controls and 480v, worked for GM and other companies but not happy at current job and looking around. Socal
We are constantly looking for that kind of person. What city are they interested in?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Off the 46
East side of the 101
Or north of Paso

[/QUOTE]
I think I recall something about it going where the old Juvi prison is. So off airport Rd north of the 46.

framer1

Reaction score
Off the 46
East side of the 101
Or north of Paso

[/QUOTE]

The old boy's school on airport road. That is right off highway 46 east about two miles from the 101.

framer1

Reaction score
I think I recall something about it going where the old Juvi prison is. So off airport Rd north of the 46.
[/QUOTE]

Should of read your post. That's exactly right

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Well 7 days a week and 82+ hours a week building Amazons I'm done gave notice today last day is 7-2 , already have 2 job offers this morning for a lot more $$$ , we have a Can am and 39 guns to shoot and a little ammo :) Clear your mine your ass will follow .

guns and can ams OR vodka and beer

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
A little up date to this , I’m hanging around and finishing Victorville,( if I don’t shoot myself ) my boss found out and asked me to complete this project he’s a good guy A#1 so I will go till EOY for him , told wifey to be 100% dept free by Oct ( easy ) anyone in Victorville let’s do lunch / dinner

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Good luck to you! I'm just glad I got some awesome free doors off you while you were there! Thanks Mark!..............and Jeff :p

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Good luck to you! I'm just glad I got some awesome free doors off you while you were there! Thanks Mark!..............and Jeff :p
😎 I’m still here sorry I didn’t get cut sheets 1000 mph don’t help someday we will meet up glad I could help out 😎

Hammer

Reaction score
A little up date to this , I’m hanging around and finishing Victorville,( if I don’t shoot myself ) my boss found out and asked me to complete this project he’s a good guy A#1 so I will go till EOY for him , told wifey to be 100% dept free by Oct ( easy ) anyone in Victorville let’s do lunch / dinner

I’d like to do a job walk and see what this headache is all about! Lunch on me[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We need to teach you what "I quit my job" means...

Deal with the headaches for now, but only if it helps you ease on back to the ranch.
You have a wife that misses you, and a guy horse trainer to torment! You'll find all kinds of new hobbies 🤪

Rivrat

Reaction score

Should of read your post. That's exactly right
[/QUOTE]
Makes sense cause the airport is right there

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
I’d like to do a job walk and see what this headache is all about! Lunch on me[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Arc eng drew it without looking at it NOTHING MATCHED ! , back to the drawing board , can’t get lumber , steel , paint , studs , ridged Inso , overhead doors on and on 🤬🤬

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
So a little up date on this , So I kill my self to complete this project and it is open on time just waiting on Edison for power ( 15th ) and my general super called me today and says your last day is sept 30 but we would like you to stay and get C of O after power , im like WTF ? I finished this POS , ya but you quit so last day is 30 , kind of a relief. I still get year end bonus severance package PTO vacation pay and unemployment 😉 2 job offers today headhunter said she has 5 I would fit into . For some reason this beer I’m drinking has a new great taste 🤣😎
image.jpg