WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Quote of the week!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Thank you Whaler :)

I'm back and in truth, the return is pretty easy. Everyone that got pinched was given an opportunity to delete whatever offending remarks they made. I could have deleted a couple posts and had 0 repercussions. I chose not to. People would have said I received special treatment had I done that, because some have trouble comprehending the written word. Everyone chose not to delete much of anything, so what happened? The members that kept saying I was the problem won't be around for a few more weeks. Interesting how that works.

I'm no longer a mod here so I no longer have to pull any punches. :)
Glad to see you back. 👍👍

Did you just call me Phfatt? :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Welcome back!!
Thank you sir.

The biggest sonofabitch I didn't think about was PMing the folks I don't have personal contact info for. Would have like to arrange some drinks with a couple members when I was in town over the last couple weeks but was not able to.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I'm back and in truth, the return is pretty easy. Everyone that got pinched was given an opportunity to delete whatever offending remarks they made. I could have deleted a couple posts and had 0 repercussions. I chose not to. People would have said I received special treatment had I done that, because some have trouble comprehending the written word. Everyone chose not to delete much of anything, so what happened? The members that kept saying I was the problem won't be around for a few more weeks. Interesting how that works.

Welcome back Annie. Pulling punches sucks, besides GMAC is back so now you can go ham on that little twattwaffle.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Welcome back Annie. Pulling punches sucks, besides GMAC is back so now you can go ham on that little twattwaffle.

That POS should be banned immediately and permanently.

I just had a conversation yesterday with the member that is still dealing with the ramifications of GMAC reaching out to his employer.

That mental midget probably still blames me and/or MAGA as to why he was banned last time.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That POS should be banned immediately and permanently.

I just had a conversation yesterday with the member that is still dealing with the ramifications of GMAC reaching out to his employer.

That mental midget probably still blames me and/or MAGA as to why he was banned last time.
uh ya. not sure who would think that would ever be a good idea.

"...good thing I lost all my guns in a boating accident..." ~ almost any member on this board

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score

So who.the hell is going to moderate the quote of the week..err month...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We have a winner boys!!!!

Congrats to @snowhammer for his hammer of truth and assist to our favorite shit stirrer @Danger Dave

1653601165047.png

1653601056203.png

Your bottle of Colt 45 is in the mail!!!! 👍

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
"It feels great to be out from under the shadow ban that my posts received under the LargeOrangeFont regime." - Danger Dave

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s been awhile, but we’ve got a winner!!

E8838149-01C4-4022-8C3C-6E78915A8A08.jpeg

Yore 40 oz King Cobra is on the way @timstoy 😝

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
350 days into my 3 day war, I am still master strategist" -Vladimir "Vlad the Putnik" Putin