WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Race bindings

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have a couple of sets of race bindings for sale.

One set of Endo's/Murdoch style with double straps, for roughly a size 7 foot? They were set up right foot forward, but could be trimmed and reversed.

Also have one pair of DC race bindings, about size 11, never used but straps probably should be replaced from ozone damage.

Price negotiable on both.

rivergames

Reaction score
I have a couple of sets of race bindings for sale.

One set of Endo's/Murdoch style with double straps, for roughly a size 7 foot? They were set up right foot forward, but could be trimmed and reversed.

Also have one pair of DC race bindings, about size 11, never used but straps probably should be replaced from ozone damage.

Price negotiable on both.

Could the DC bindings be adjusted to a size 12-1/2? Any pics?

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Could the DC bindings be adjusted to a size 12-1/2? Any pics?

They are not adjustable, but I don't know the size for certain,, too big for me and Mondorally.

Happy to let you try your feet in them if you can get by here (Glendora)

T_Chesh

Reaction score
They are not adjustable, but I don't know the size for certain,, too big for me and Mondorally.

Happy to let you try your feet in them if you can get by here (Glendora)
Are the dc still for sale I know it’s been a few years since this was posted but I’m interested

obnoxious001

Reaction score
Are the dc still for sale I know it’s been a few years since this was posted but I’m interested
Yeah, been 10 years on those, I put them on a ski for someone way before I moved to Parker I think. I saw your thread, have some older bindings here, but don't think I have anything very larger that is decent.

T_Chesh

Reaction score
Yeah, been 10 years on those, I put them on a ski for someone way before I moved to Parker I think. I saw your thread, have some older bindings here, but don't think I have anything very larger that is decent.
What size and are they able to be raced on