WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RacerDen not sure if you saw it..

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
But wheeler got some bitchen pics of you running with (or maybe outrunning LOL) that Hallett Vector.

About 3/4 the way down the page on this link

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19360&page=12

RD
Wheeler was nice enough to forward 'em on to me. The guy I'm running with is my friend and river neighbor Dave Chandler. We like to make afternoon 'last day' runs together after most have gone home. We don't race (mine's 10MPH faster), just tight side by side 75-80MPH buddy running.
Thanks
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think his boat is the one with the power seat in it right?

RD

Lou Darrin

Reaction score
Wheeler was nice enough to forward 'em on to me. The guy I'm running with is my friend and river neighbor Dave Chandler. We like to make afternoon 'last day' runs together after most have gone home. We don't race (mine's 10MPH faster), just tight side by side 75-80MPH buddy running.
Thanks

Is this the same Dave Chandler from Las Vegas? - If it is ,we raced with him in the 80's - Lou Darrin & family ( boat # 76 )
He was a hell of a good ski-racer

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I think his boat is the one with the power seat in it right?

RD

Dave I don't believe DC has a power seat in his boat...Wayne Murry had one when he pulled to worlds in Aus in 1997 and I believe that seat went into the 527 boat as the same observer (John Towell...sp) was in both boats and had a bad back

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Is this the same Dave Chandler from Las Vegas? - If it is ,we raced with him in the 80's - Lou Darrin & family ( boat # 76 )
He was a hell of a good ski-racer

Yes it is Lou...he is still a great skier...up and down the river all weekend long :thumbsup

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Yes it is Lou...he is still a great skier...up and down the river all weekend long :thumbsup
JL, I hit DC up a month or so ago to ski behind us this year in the CSR in Veterans. His competition is Phil Cramer which I feel would be a great battle. He bailed opting for leasure bunny & bar hopping. As you know, there's guys/gals who would kill for our ride...oh well.
________
Philippine girl live

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
JL, I hit DC up a month or so ago to ski behind us this year in the CSR in Veterans. His competition is Phil Cramer which I feel would be a great battle. He bailed opting for leasure bunny & bar hopping. As you know, there's guys/gals who would kill for our ride...oh well.

That would have been a great battle. What happend to the Aussie Intermediate Man that Greg Houston had organized?

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
That would have been a great battle. What happend to the Aussie Intermediate Man that Greg Houston had organized?
It's a done deal. Craig Gordon's our new boy while young Jack's in Belguim. Talked to him a few times...seems like a good mate. Feels confident he'll podium seeing as Chris Stout w/be at The Worlds. Do you know if Ben Gulley is also on the AU W/Team?
________
Full Melt Hash

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
It's a done deal. Craig Gordon's our new boy while young Jack's in Belguim. Talked to him a few times...seems like a good mate. Feels confident he'll podium seeing as Chris Stout w/be at The Worlds. Do you know if Ben Gulley is also on the AU W/Team?

Ben is not on the team and I had heard that Stouty was still going to be skiing Catalina?

Jack next year ought to be a good pull.

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Ben is not on the team and I had heard that Stouty was still going to be skiing Catalina?

Jack next year ought to be a good pull.
Well, no shoe-in trophy this CSR...we're gonna have to race for it. Craig says Ben has had 'other'
priorities for a bit. You and I need to sequester BG in the bar Friday...he'll never stand a chance with us 2 pros.
On another note, Wheeler is going to do a photo shoot Saturday AM w/us boyz pulling Chandler. We w/be splashing around 06:30-ish. If you can wring out those red-eyes, please join in with the 21. We were talking about him skiing behind Mark Clifton's #309 Howard with you and I flanking DC. A mule-y with the Schiada's in the fore/background w/be spectacular if Wheeler can pull it off. Whaddasay JL?
________
Glass pipe

Last edited:
D

Deleted Account

I talked to Rudi. Chris has left Oz and is training with the team in Europe and plans to run 5 races there before the Worlds. Trudi is racing CSR and they are all leaving the next day for Belgium.:thumbsup

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I talked to Rudi. Chris has left Oz and is training with the team in Europe and plans to run 5 races there before the Worlds. Trudi is racing CSR and they are all leaving the next day for Belgium.:thumbsup
Thanks mate. We'll still have our work cut out for us in Int. Mens. Do you know of Craig Gordon? The Houston family speaks highly of him.
DV
________
Amateur videos tube

Last edited:

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Thanks mate. We'll still have our work cut out for us in Int. Mens. Do you know of Craig Gordon? The Houston family speaks highly of him.
DV

River aint a mate Denny he's just some fuckwit on here that dabbles in the CSR. :D