WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Raggedy Ann's a Mess

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Anyone notice our resident libbies haven't returned from their experiment?

It wasn't an experiment, it was an excuse to leave and not get harassed any longer for the imbecilic buffoons they are. 😆

Drool .JPG

azsunfun

Reaction score
so if i go 30 miles from my house cross the border, come back where they stopped fence claim my name is carlos i dont need any of the vid coctail or vaccine card, and get a trip to florida? more rights than the taxpayer!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Was there a thread or something on this. What happened to them?
You mean the Libturd experiment? Oh, those super sharp ladies thought if they weren't around we would turn on each other. They lack the ability to see the real world because the inside of their intestinal wall apparently is not translucent. So they only know how they would react, which is to act like a Llibturd.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You mean the Libturd experiment? Oh, those super sharp ladies thought if they weren't around we would turn on each other. They lack the ability to see the real world because the inside of their intestinal wall apparently is not translucent. So they only know how they would react, which is to act like a Llibturd.

Ahhhh. Wondered what happened to them.

Was there a thread on it?

Be gone bitches. Lol

500bbc

Reaction score
They really are that fucking stupid.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What a moron

Yeah.
he was telling the guy next to him that he also has a Biden flag flying at his house here, and keeps thinking his windows are going to get broken or house vandalized.
I didn’t say anything because I was in a federal building, but I couldn’t help but think “you idiot, it’s YOUR dumbasses that attack people and tear shit up and burn shit.”

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This twit is an embarrassment I can't believe some of the shit that comes out of her mouth. How does she know how long they intend to stay? Hell they don't even know how many illegal's there are and where they are. Stupid fucking flapping gums idiot.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
"Not so fast, what about all the witty, thought provoking threads BobbyV would create? Oh, never mind there never were any." - RCDave
That fukstick sits on top of the wall throwing spitballs and then when his sprinklers come on, he doesn't know why he's getting wet!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So what do I make of the videos and photos that I have seen of him partaking in illegal activities?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score

RCDave

Reaction score
"Not so fast, what about all the witty, thought provoking threads BobbyV would create? Oh, never mind there never were any." - RCDave
@Danger Dave

DD....This is for you! The message toward the end of the video clip! BV's posts were always first rate! HAH. LOL

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
She claims that CV is affecting global supplies???
Seems overseas has done just fine filling ships with products, we just can't/ won't offload em.
Good point.

Wedgy

Reaction score
'Ol Haggreditty Ann, sending out secret messages in code. In her Facial Expressions. Joe Biden too, licking those stupid freaking ice cream cones.

Translates to, "My favorite flavor is Ass!"