WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Raider Fans Are Awesome

Magic Mike

Reaction score
My dad had Raider’s season tickets at the Colosseum in the Ken Stabler era like 40 years ago when I was a kid, it was rough back then. Saw a guy get stabbed maybe 20 feet away…

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
You are going to wait until it’s over to decide if it’s life or death? Sorry no. That’s was exactly a potential life or death situation.
I wouldn’t be at a Raiders game.
And hitting a woman with an open hand is acceptable?
I guess we were raised different….
Oh and if you’re hitting someone in the head with a closed fist….

Whatever.. I'm out on this one..

And I never said "openhand" was ok.. but its better than a closed fist!

I still say ma'am and sir and thank you, and open the door for women, kids and elders..

So yep I guess we just see thing differently.

That second video the "chick" is not a threat he punched her to get back to the dude he was already cleaning house on, and his buddy and not only did he punch her once, he punched her twice!!

I'm out

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
My dad took us to a raiders game once but my dad had a penchant for buying tickets from scalpers and he couldn’t find four tickets all together (for himself, his girlfriend, me and my brother). So he bought two pairs and gave himself the better seats.

This was in the coliseum. He sat at the 40 yard line down by the field. My brother and I got the convict section up by the top of the stadium.

I think by the time I left I knew how to steal a car, what all the gang tattoos signified and that bitches were property.

Never wanted to go again.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As a woman, here's my .02 about the chick getting hit: Too many women these days think that just because they waddle around God's green Earth with a vagina between their legs that they are immune to the ramifications of their actions. She jumped in an altercation between two men and started hitting. She got what was coming to her. You're stupid if you think that you can interject yourself in the middle of a fight and the men will automatically not see you as a threat to take down.

Oh, and, the Raiders suck. 😆

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Whatever.. I'm out on this one..

And I never said "openhand" was ok.. but its better than a closed fist!

I still say ma'am and sir and thank you, and open the door for women, kids and elders..

So yep I guess we just see thing differently.

That second video the "chick" is not a threat he punched her to get back to the dude he was already cleaning house on, and his buddy and not only did he punch her once, he punched her twice!!

I'm out

I do all that too.
My bet is that she gets punched a lot.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You can maintain chilvary with an open hand with the same result.

Closed fist is never an option. Sure maybe in some life or death situation. This is not one of them..

JMO

EE1D99FA-D762-4E32-8B70-F6536998AE99.gif

The problem with slapping them is that then they get turned on…

badgas

Reaction score
The best part about the fight is that it is most likely Raider fans fighting other Raider fans. I have seen it MANY times and have also been involved a few times.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
In this case, open hand would be as useful as a warning shot. You may not get another chance. Maybe he should have pulled her hair.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Usually I would agree with the hitting a woman comments. BUT. In this case I think she deserved every knuckle she received

DLC

Reaction score
My uncle had season passes forever at Qualcomm sunny side, field level & 50 yard line back up against the railing / walk way !

it was always a great time!
I have a good friend that’s a die hard Raider fan, I think I took him to 8/ 9 games ! He’s shit talking all the way into the stadium but we usually left early on his behalf….

I don’t watch much football these days, between all the kneeling and Chargers moving away ….

The Cardinals are fun to watch…

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
Lot of people in here on their high horses , every one of you need to step up, go to the Raiders home opener vs Arizona and prove to the world that you can behave yourself.

Sec. 328 row 6 seats 1&2 $200 each for RDP members

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Lot of people in here on their high horses , every one of you need to step up, go to the Raiders home opener vs Arizona and prove to the world that you can behave yourself.

Sec. 328 row 6 seats 1&2 $200 each for RDP members
Hahaha. No high horse here. NOT a raider fan. Wouldn’t go if you had field level 50 yard line seats for free. That said I probably wouldn’t go to any NFL game with said as above

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I’m a lifelong Raiders fan, had tickets with friends and family, go to a Eagles game and report back. I have and let me just say you haven’t seen everything until you have.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
My kid was at Fenway last night. Yankees - Sox. Said he had the best time. No thugs, courteous people, everyone there for a good time. Totally different from LA , pregame until after.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I’m a lifelong Raiders fan, had tickets with friends and family, go to a Eagles game and report back. I have and let me just say you haven’t seen everything until you have.

I have been to lots of Raiders games in Oakland. My buddy had 2nd row seats in The Black Hole.

The last game I went to was a Monday night game. We got kicked out right after halftime due to an altercation with the guys behind us. They threw a beer at a cop on the field. The cop thought we did it, and the guys behind us wouldn't fess up.

We all got kicked out, and my buddy one punch knocked out the guy that threw the beer. Then on the way home the two guys in the front seats got into a fight in the car (long story), and crashed the car into the side of a building in the process (a Good Guys store). The guy driving, took off on foot and caught a cab home from Oakland.

None of us could drive (been drinking all day). The car wasn't drivable, so we got someone to move it in the parking lot and left it. We had to call our wives to come pick us up in Oakland, and we all had babies around 2 months old. We came back the next day with a tow truck to get the car.

Like I said, it was the last game I went to. LOL.

Last edited:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I have been to lots of Raiders games in Oakland. My buddy had 2nd row seats in The Black Hole.

The last game I went to was a Monday night game. We got kicked out right after halftime due to an altercation with the guys behind us. They threw a beer at a cop on the field. The cop thought we did it, and the guys behind us wouldn't fess up.

We all got kicked out, and my buddy one punch knocked out the guy that threw the beer. Then on the way home the two guys in the front seats got into a fight in the car (long story), and crashed the car into the side of a building in the process (a Good Guys store). The guy driving, took off on foot and caught a cab home from Oakland.

None of us could drive. The car was drivable, so we got someone to move it in the parking lot and left it. We had to call our wives to come pick us up in Oakland, and we all had babies around 2 months old. We came back the next day with a tow truck to get the car.

Like I said, it was the last game I went to. LOL.

I totally understand where you are coming from, I don’t condone that behavior at all. I was fortunate we never had any problems. My only point about Philly is they have Judge and a Jail right at the stadium. Funny thing is they are fighting each other as Raider fans. Like you I haven’t gone to a game in years, not sure I will plan a Vegas trip and catch a game.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Jeeze..... this thread is starting to look like a Raiders game.