About the best price I've seen on these ..... basic truck but still its a 2500

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I would sell this one.
AAB9A3FA-97F5-4B0D-8D8A-1727D0EBFACF.jpeg

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
I purchased one like that earlier this year from Dave Smith and it's been a good truck. I would have to look it up but I paid right around that for mine.
20200508_120608.jpg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I really wish Ram didn't do that funky wave thing on the bottom of the rear seats of the crew cabs. My wife and I have heard many stories of the center rear seat not being able to safely accommodate most car seats in a rearward position.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

attitude

Reaction score
I really wish Ram didn't do that funky wave thing on the bottom of the rear seats of the crew cabs. My wife and I have heard many stories of the center rear seat not being able to safely accommodate most car seats in a rearward position.

The new 1500s don’t have it, the car seat we have barely fits in the center of my 2014.

Andy B.

Reaction score
I purchased one like that earlier this year from Dave Smith and it's been a good truck. I would have to look it up but I paid right around that for mine.
View attachment 946709

Dave Smiths family sold to a corporation recently not sure you're going to get the same family kind of deal, hopefully they will!! The business model worked well.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
With FCA's secure gateway for diag and the fact that's owned by Fiat...I can't understand why anyone would buy any new FCA product anymore at any price. It's gonna be tough to find anyone fix 'em pretty soon.

WildWilly

Reaction score
Dave Smiths family sold to a corporation recently not sure you're going to get the same family kind of deal, hopefully they will!! The business model worked well.

well shoot I was planning to go there in January to get a new truck. Guess we'll see how they handle it but good to know before I locked in a plan

Andy B.

Reaction score
well shoot I was planning to go there in January to get a new truck. Guess we'll see how they handle it but good to know before I locked in a plan

My buddy from couer d lane told me but I did a little research it said it was sold rjf motors incorporated back in 2015. Im not sure if thats what he meant or it got sold again happy truck hunting!!

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
With FCA's secure gateway for diag and the fact that's owned by Fiat...I can't understand why anyone would buy any new FCA product anymore at any price. It's gonna be tough to find anyone fix 'em pretty soon.
Is anyone else different

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

This was part of why we bought a mega cab..no wave seat, they recline, more leg room and storage. 2 kids, 2 dogs, hamster, and wife..its a full truck for the 1150 mile drive to Havasu several times a year.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This was part of why we bought a mega cab..no wave seat, they recline, more leg room and storage. 2 kids, 2 dogs, hamster, and wife..its a full truck for the 1150 mile drive to Havasu several times a year.
Thats why I have been passively looking (not ready to buy yet) for a mega cab but they are are MUCH more expensive than the crew cabs.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Thats why I have been passively looking (not ready to buy yet) for a mega cab but they are are MUCH more expensive than the crew cabs.

Very very true...I couldn't bring myself to spend 80k+...

Wound up with a 2021 Bighorn 3500 HO/Aisin w airbag suspension..puck system for gooseneck, Loaded except leather. Still had heated seats and wheel. Anderson in Lake Havasu city actually beat the TX dealers offers by a lot...and they knew how to actually sell to my MT LLC... You would have thought the dealer in texas thought I asked them to invent fire.