WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Ram 2500

Javajoe

Reaction score
Looking for a 2017 or newer white crew SB Ram 4x4. I’ll entertain gas or diesel. I’m in SoCal Riverside to be exact

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I have what you need. Looking to sell my White 2018 ram 2500 crew cab short bed 4x4. 22k miles. Like new condition. Bak flip cover, spray in liner, led upgraded lights all around. And Im in San fernando valley. Send me a PM with your number
truck.jpg

WildWilly

Reaction score
I have what you need. Looking to sell my White 2018 ram 2500 crew cab short bed 4x4. 22k miles. Like new condition. Bak flip cover, spray in liner, led upgraded lights all around. And Im in San fernando valley. Send me a PM with your number View attachment 923317

The only reason I didn't pull the trigger on this was the wife didn't want to go back down from a Laramie....its the compromise. Thats a clean truck

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
The only reason I didn't pull the trigger on this was the wife didn't want to go back down from a Laramie....its the compromise. Thats a clean truck
Has all the bells and whistles. Heated seats and steering wheel. Power slider, power seat, remote start, power fold towing mirrors, Defrost mirrors / dimming mirror. Led screen guard. 8.5 touch screen. Just missing leather to make it a level 1 laramie.

Truck has no dings or scratches. Shows as new. So clean i almost don't wanna sell LoL

Javajoe

Reaction score
I’ve had all sorts and all have been Laramie’s or custom orders. I got a Tundra now. Downsized for a few years but now that the wife retired we can get away so now I need to buy a truck AND a boat. Wife wants a Magic Deck. Then she wants to buy a trailer. Pain in the ass.
I got a few trucks to go see Sat local so we shall see.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Has all the bells and whistles. Heated seats and steering wheel. Power slider, power seat, remote start, power fold towing mirrors, Defrost mirrors / dimming mirror. Led screen guard. 8.5 touch screen. Just missing leather to make it a level 1 laramie.

Truck has no dings or scratches. Shows as new. So clean i almost don't wanna sell LoL
I PM’d you earlier with my number. I’m running a large High School Project so you can text me or call me later. Super loud here

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I have a grey long bed if your interested in the opposite of what your looking for lol