WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ramp for dogs to get out of the water onto a dock?

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Got a Lab puppy who already loves the water and I am looking for a way for her to get in and out of the water. All I can find are ramps for pools but I need it to go up to our dock in Parker at least 2’ out of the water. Ideally removable but not opposed to something like the flip down dock ladders.
I thought about cutting a standup paddle board, putting it on an aluminum frame underneath so it doesn’t rock back and forth and attach that frame to the dock.... but then I remembered I have no time for shit like this.
Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? Thanks

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
i was wondering about this too. Thought about making a plank that I could lay between the seats when not in use. Something that would match the floor..IDK. Never did it and just left the dog at home.

fmo24

Reaction score
A member had a set up that hung off his swim step so his labs could get in their advantage. I’ll try to think of his screen name

pkbullet

Reaction score
Wahoo docks made some nice dog ladders that you could order off their site.

1rvrryd

Reaction score
Our Labrador figured out how to use the 3 rung folding ladder on our Hallett- took her several attempts, but she's got it now!

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Don’t forget, those dock surfaces can get extremely hot during the summer. Might need some booties too.

wallnutz

Reaction score
A member had a set up that hung off his swim step so his labs could get in their advantage. I’ll try to think of his screen name
@mobldj He is the one you are thinking of. If I remember right he had a set up for his toon.