WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ran across this truck on CL

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Nice truck and should sell quick.

boatpi

Reaction score
I’m not too keen on that pick up but if you need a suburban that out till 8 to 10,000 pounds no problem, that would be the one to have. I just don’t see that suburban depreciating much more sort of like an excursion with a 7.3 diesel

Your ad here

Reaction score
Asking prices on these older trucks is crazy. Almost $8k for a 35 year old truck that interior and body parts are hard to find.

DLC

Reaction score
That burb is sweet for less than 12,000! Super clean! Wish I was in the market for one. That would be a great Havasu cruiser dig on the 4 captain chairs.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Asking prices on these older trucks is crazy. Almost $8k for a 35 year old truck that interior and body parts are hard to find.
Parts are actually pretty easy to find, there’s probably a half a dozen company specializing in old square body’s.

A lot of old Dooleys like that are tucked away in a lot of Havasu garages, many with a lot lower mileage.:cool:

Universal Elements

Reaction score
FBED4BE9-67F2-4C10-A10E-E7D98060B143.jpeg

Wouldn’t take much to lower that truck with Alcoa’s to look like this. Paint correction with ceramic coating with interior work and you have a kick ass old school towing rig.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

Your ad here

Reaction score
Parts are actually pretty easy to find, there’s probably a half a dozen company specializing in old square body’s.

A lot of old Dooleys like that are tucked away in a lot of Havasu garages, many with a lot lower mileage.:cool:
What's the availability of the small plastic interior parts like clips and stuff under the dash? Exterior chrome trim pieces? Stuff like that would drive me nuts on my OBS. Many trips to pick a part for a 5 cent clip to get the climate control cable secure.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Those lowered with trailer hitch receiver behind license plate was all the rage in late 90s.
Nice to see one unmolested and without a bent in half hood:cool:
Someone will have a great one to start with.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
What's the availability of the small plastic interior parts like clips and stuff under the dash? Exterior chrome trim pieces? Stuff like that would drive me nuts on my OBS. Many trips to pick a part for a 5 cent clip to get the climate control cable secure.
I’ve used LMC truck parts and brothers truck parts for little odds and ends on my old Dooley. I actually have a twin to the one in the CL ad but mines lower mileage and a lot cleaner without a big dent in that bed rail. LOL
The last thing I bought was a plastic chrome cover for the door pull and a new gas tank switch-over switch I think it was like 20 bucks for both pieces a lot of the stuff is really a lot cheaper than you would think it would be. Sometimes you need to make a telephone call to find a little odds and ends the catalogs can be confusing looking online.