WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Random Biden administration thoughts.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
What has Joe Biden done to harm America in 12 short months.

Energy Independence;

We were in a good place energy wise. Net crude exporter, American jobs in Drilling, Exploration, many many contractors doing Oil & Gas infrastructure upgrades had contracts, that have had permits pulled. I have a DD contracting customer that had a contract cancelled due to a permit for ANWAR pulled. It was a pipeline upgrade to replace aging pipelines. Keystone pulled, no leases on federal land….Yet, he removes a roadblock for Putin’s pipeline to Europe.

Occam’s Razor…It’s said frequently in here. But for even the most casual observer, when you add up the above actions, when you look for the most “likely” reason, its obviously going to benefit Putin. Even if Biden truly believe in his GND agenda, he has to understand that this puts America in bad spot concerning national defense. Potential Reason, Biden and his family are beholding to others to keep secrets or hide blackmail. Biden seems willing to gamble with the nations safety to keep his and his families past behaviors, away from the sanitizing light of day.

Inflation;

7%... Some of the P&G liberals droned on and on ad nauseum about Trumps tariffs being “the largest tax increase on the American people ever.” Why isn’t a 7% inflation rate the same thing? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative. The energy independence portion of this post applies here as well, trucking cost to get America’s goods moved around have increased and are still increasing. BTW, Biden has left Trumps tariffs on China alone.

Immigration:

How can any American, ANY AMERICAN, not be absolutely infuriated at the disaster that is the Southern Border? The numbers are hard to fathom, 2 million folks in 12 short months. All Biden had to do was, nothing. I believe Americans don’t really understand what is going on here. The Democrats are changing the American demographic/electorate. What do you expect if you import a largely uneducated population from third world countries? Flights all over America in the dark of night, relocating them all around the country. Who could approve of this? Squeeze? PB&J? Bobby? I for one, care about this wonderful country and what is happening to it, regardless of my personal station in life. All he had to do was nothing. But what is happening, is by design.

Covid;

OK, conspiracy theory here. But again “Occam’s Razor” What possible motivation could the Democrats have to NOT investigate the origin of Covid? Think it through. My thought process is simply, what do they have to gain? Elections, that’s the answer to most things for democrats. Their quest for permanent power. Why did the UK decide its time to drop all the Covid mandate bullshit? Because it makes sense. The democrats need to Covid to control the 22&24 elections. Its really that simple. The investigations WILL reveal that they were involved in the release and subsequent timing of the release of Covid, in league with China. Wild? Perhaps but it all fits into place. This administration has blocked therapeutics that have shown to stop or even cure Covid, Pfizer has some anti-viral drug? Where is it? It won’t be available until the democrats have exhausted the usefulness of Covid, after all, “Never let a crisis go to waste”.

National Defense;

Firing soldiers that won’t get a vaccination. How does that help in the defense of a nation? What it seems like to me is they are more concerned about the American military being woke and looking more like the Village People than the most fierce and lethal fighting force that ever existed. The Afghanistan debacle, what needs to even be said. I and nearly all other Americans wanted that war to end, but not as Biden did it. He evacuates the soldiers first, leaves 80 billion dollars’ worth of American hard-ware and un-tolled amounts of human capitol. Going forward, what country can trust an American President to carry through or honor the policies of a prior administration?

There’s obviously more but that’s just the highlights, as I see them.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
A314C66B-F230-4ACE-967D-6F325EA8E299.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Energy Independence;

We were in a good place energy wise. Net crude exporter, American jobs in Drilling, Exploration, many many contractors doing Oil & Gas infrastructure upgrades had contracts, that have had permits pulled. I have a DD contracting customer that had a contract cancelled due to a permit for ANWAR pulled. It was a pipeline upgrade to replace aging pipelines. Keystone pulled, no leases on federal land….Yet, he removes a roadblock for Putin’s pipeline to Europe.

Occam’s Razor…It’s said frequently in here. But for even the most casual observer, when you add up the above actions, when you look for the most “likely” reason, its obviously going to benefit Putin. Even if Biden truly believe in his GND agenda, he has to understand that this puts America in bad spot concerning national defense. Potential Reason, Biden and his family are beholding to others to keep secrets or hide blackmail. Biden seems willing to gamble with the nations safety to keep his and his families past behaviors, away from the sanitizing light of day.

Inflation;

7%... Some of the P&G liberals droned on and on ad nauseum about Trumps tariffs being “the largest tax increase on the American people ever.” Why isn’t a 7% inflation rate the same thing? Because it doesn’t fit your narrative. The energy independence portion of this post applies here as well, trucking cost to get America’s goods moved around have increased and are still increasing. BTW, Biden has left Trumps tariffs on China alone.

Immigration:

How can any American, ANY AMERICAN, not be absolutely infuriated at the disaster that is the Southern Border? The numbers are hard to fathom, 2 million folks in 12 short months. All Biden had to do was, nothing. I believe Americans don’t really understand what is going on here. The Democrats are changing the American demographic/electorate. What do you expect if you import a largely uneducated population from third world countries? Flights all over America in the dark of night, relocating them all around the country. Who could approve of this? Squeeze? PB&J? Bobby? I for one, care about this wonderful country and what is happening to it, regardless of my personal station in life. All he had to do was nothing. But what is happening, is by design.

Covid;

OK, conspiracy theory here. But again “Occam’s Razor” What possible motivation could the Democrats have to NOT investigate the origin of Covid? Think it through. My thought process is simply, what do they have to gain? Elections, that’s the answer to most things for democrats. Their quest for permanent power. Why did the UK decide its time to drop all the Covid mandate bullshit? Because it makes sense. The democrats need to Covid to control the 22&24 elections. Its really that simple. The investigations WILL reveal that they were involved in the release and subsequent timing of the release of Covid, in league with China. Wild? Perhaps but it all fits into place. This administration has blocked therapeutics that have shown to stop or even cure Covid, Pfizer has some anti-viral drug? Where is it? It won’t be available until the democrats have exhausted the usefulness of Covid, after all, “Never let a crisis go to waste”.

National Defense;

Firing soldiers that won’t get a vaccination. How does that help in the defense of a nation? What it seems like to me is they are more concerned about the American military being woke and looking more like the Village People than the most fierce and lethal fighting force that ever existed. The Afghanistan debacle, what needs to even be said. I and nearly all other Americans wanted that war to end, but not as Biden did it. He evacuates the soldiers first, leaves 80 billion dollars’ worth of American hard-ware and un-tolled amounts of human capitol. Going forward, what country can trust an American President to carry through or honor the policies of a prior administration?

I can see the lone remaining leftist frantically typing his response. Hahahaa.

Stock up on mustard, the economic and logic genius will be throwing pretzels left, right and center.

Well done.

Last edited:

stevesdcb

Reaction score

Energy Independence;

Inflation;

Immigration:

Covid;

National Defense;

Agree with you 100%!!! & you didn’t even mention his mental stability.:oops:

The ability of the Democrate machine to cloud the facts, lie & interject emotional BS through “their” media is on display every hour of every day. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who cannot separate facts from fiction even when they are personally suffering from the effects
of the Democrate machine, ie: gas/diesel prices, grocery prices, grocery shortages, product shortages, product prices, more regulations, etc, etc, etc.

Mind numbing to say the least.

530RL

Reaction score

Energy Independence;

Inflation;

Immigration:

Covid;

National Defense;

If Trump won the election as opposed to Biden, is it your contention that fuel prices would not have gone up, inflation would not have gone up, immigration at the border would be under control, Covid would no longer exist and we would have left Afghanistan in an orderly fashion all the while keeping the Afghanistan government in place?

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
If Trump won the election as opposed to Biden, is it your contention that fuel prices would not have gone up, inflation would not have gone up, immigration at the border would be under control, Covid would no longer exist and we would have left Afghanistan in an orderly fashion all the while keeping the Afghanistan government in place?
So you're saying that no matter who was in office this was all going to happen the same way as it has been?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Trump probably did win the election.

500bbc

Reaction score

Energy Independence;

Inflation;

Immigration:

Covid;

National Defense;

Trump said PUSSY you RACIST!!!!!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Energy Independence;

Wouldn't surprise me if the infamous "pee tape" features Brandon rather than Trump. Brandon strikes me more as a 'pee on me' type of guy anyway.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

No, I am not saying any of that. I am simply stating where we are now. No speculation, no obfuscation, no fantasy about "Trump won". Simply where we are now as a nation.

I will say this as an absolute. The Russians would not be experimenting with military adventurism right now, if Trump was in office.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Nah....I don't see it that way anymore. I see rainbows and unicorns, land of milk & honey, peaches and cream. Love thy neighbor and stuff........I just love spending $5.39 / gallon of gas, and eating out everyday for dinner. Nothing makes me happier then living paycheck to paycheck, bonus to bonus because, it's all I have known for 50+years.

In fact, if the city of Portland isn't on fire daily, I wouldn't be able to find my way home from work.....LOVES.....YAY.....Keep Portland Seared....woot woot
BTW. McMenamins has $19.00 shots of 1942....$19.00 shots for premium tequila, feckinhell, life is truly beautiful. Even I could afford that

You all should just refuckinlax and enjoy the ride

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Nah....I don't see it that way anymore. I see rainbows and unicorns, land of milk & honey, peaches and cream. Love thy neighbor and stuff........I just love spending $5.39 / gallon of gas, and eating out everyday for dinner. Nothing makes me happier then living paycheck to paycheck, bonus to bonus because, it's all I have known for 50+years.

In fact, if the city of Portland isn't on fire daily, I wouldn't be able to find my way home from work.....LOVES.....YAY.....Keep Portland Seared....woot woot
BTW. McMenamins has $19.00 shots of 1942....$19.00 shots for premium tequila, feckinhell, life is truly beautiful. Even I could afford that

I just filled my boat. Well, not really filled, I put in 200 and change gallons. 845.00. This is insane to try and defend.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
I just filled my boat. Well, not really filled, I put in 200 and change gallons. 845.00. This is insane to try and defend.
Whoa.....dayyyyymmmm....Try Don Julio 1942. It'll be cheaper

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Fuel prices would NOT have nearly doubled, that’s for sure.
Inflation would NOT be where it is today.
ILLEGAL immigration would NOT be at the level it is today.
Covid would likely NOT be weaponized in the fashion that your beloved Brandon has weaponized it…and Fauci and company would be living in your beloved China, having been fired.
Afghanistan…who knows…but my money says we wouldn’t have handed billions of military assets over to al Qaeda.

Your argument of absolutes is comical.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Mustard shortage.

🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨🥨

530RL

Reaction score
No, I am not saying any of that. I am simply stating where we are now. No speculation, no obfuscation, no fantasy about "Trump won". Simply where we are now as a nation.

I will say this as an absolute. The Russians would not be experimenting with military adventurism right now, if Trump was in office.
It would have happened either way. It would all be roughly the same. Some minor differences some better and some worse depending upon ones perspective but basically the same. President's don't have that much power over the economy and our lives. Presidents don't have sole control over the pricing of commodities sold in the world market. Even Regor admits he is killing it and getting rich no matter who is President.

Inflation didn't just happen in the last 360 days, nor petroleum bottlenecks, the lack of labor, tariffs increasing raw and finished material costs, lower workforce participation due to disease/illness and people who would rather collect unemployment because they think they are entitled to it as opposed to putting on their boots and working. All that shit would have still happened.

Russia doesn't give a fuck who is in office. Putin knows very well that no matter who is president, neither are committing US combat troops to defending Ukraine from Russia as both Obama and Trump had that opportunity and took a pass. And Putin knew well that Trump trusted Putin over America's own security and intelligence agencies as Trump said it right in front of Putin and the world in a press conference.

But what I can say as an absolute is that if Trump would have won re-election, all this stuff would still be going on, but you would not start a post with "What has Donald Trump done to harm America in 12 short months."

Your BDS is as bad as my TDS. Except of course yours is valid and based in fact whereas mine was an emotional over-reaction. 😁😁😁

stevesdcb

Reaction score

LMAO, “if the city of Portland isn’t on fire daily, I wouldn’t be able to find my way home from work”

Ahh yes…..The Democrate Party of love & unity. This summer will be another great ”summer of love”. I’m hoping to take the family on a short summer vacation trip from the West coast to the East coast via car. Gas budget, $10,000, hotel stays $10,000, food $10,000, body guard protection (I plan on visiting Chicago & the nations capital) $10,000, miscellaneous including all COVID related supplies & passports $10,000.

What has your Democrate party done for you?😉

EmpirE231

Reaction score
for one.... immigration at border was under MUCH better control before Biden took office. Do you not agree?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It would have happened either way. It would all be roughly the same. Some minor differences some better and some worse depending upon ones perspective but basically the same. President's don't have that much power over the economy and our lives. Presidents don't have sole control over the pricing of commodities sold in the world market. Even Regor admits he is killing it and getting rich no matter who is President.

Inflation didn't just happen in the last 360 days, nor petroleum bottlenecks, the lack of labor, tariffs increasing raw and finished material costs, lower workforce participation due to disease/illness and people who would rather collect unemployment because they think they are entitled to it as opposed to putting on their boots and working. All that shit would have still happened.

Russia doesn't give a fuck who is in office. Putin knows very well that no matter who is president, neither are committing US combat troops to defending Ukraine from Russia as both Obama and Trump had that opportunity and took a pass. And Putin knew well that Trump trusted Putin over America's own security and intelligence agencies as Trump said it right in front of Putin and the world in a press conference.

But what I can say as an absolute is that if Trump would have won re-election, all this stuff would still be going on, but you would not start a post with "What has Donald Trump done to harm America in 12 short months."

Your BDS is as bad as my TDS. Except of course yours is valid and based in fact whereas mine was an emotional over-reaction. 😁😁😁

You’re out of your fucking mind.
Biden has placed like minded morons all through his admin. This collective of enemy who backdrafted Jao into power ARE capable of doing all this and they have.

“Petrolium bottleneck”???
Just how fucking high are you??

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You’re out of your fucking mind.
Biden has placed like minded morons all through his admin. This collective of enemy who backdrafted Jao into power ARE capable of doing all this and they have.

“Petrolium bottleneck”???
Just how fucking high are you??

Danni-boi is pimp, he ston’t all da time!!!

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Insane yes, but all part of the Democrate big agenda, squeeze you hard on “your earned” big dollar gas toys, get you into an electric vehicle. Legislation is forthcoming on your classic cars also, which I’m sure you are well aware of. All in the name of science, of course! The Democrate science!

Meanwhile, if your in the big Democrate club, your allowed to fly in your private jet wherever you want.

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 1081917

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. (Crude per barrel)

The difference between you and I is that you think Joe Biden goes to the oval office and can set the global price of crude per barrel. Or for that matter even if he could, he is smart enough to do so.

It is just a fantasy. Other than nuking a country or invading a country, the President of the US has very little material effect on the price of crude, the supply or demand of refined products such as Unleaded fuels, interest rates, borrowing costs and other things.

These are markets at work. Biden doesn't control them and neither did Trump, Obama or any other modern President.

However, I get it. Biden did all of this. He is the most competent manager ever to hold the office of the Presidency. He can manipulate all commodity prices, borrowing costs the supply and demand of every international commodity and he has an incredibly brilliant but devious plan to ruin and end America which due to his exceptional intellectual prowess and management compentancy he is implementing said plan quickly and effectively. :oops::oops::oops:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Well. Supply and Demand says, Energy Independent net oil products exporter, to, Not. Net importer now. That's a shitload of oil.
Economics says, the price will go up if the supply goes down. Creating a shortage, intentionally, sure wasn't the policy on oil under DJT. Tinpot Dictator Joe Biden succeeded in doing starting on Day 1, what the Russians and OPEC could not, as hard as they tried. In a year. One year.

The Southern Border Crisis. Speaks for itself. If you look. Crocodile Tears AOC in a suit gets more MSM coverage.
C'Mon Man! Kari Lake is correct. it's an Invasion. Texas National Guard is shooting back. Finally. 2 million crossings in a year. One year. Remain in Mexico? Not if the "Biden," DOJ has it's way.

Covid Sux. Full on Cospiracy Theory Contagion As the World Turns Reality Show. Brought to You by the CCP/DNC.
Beagles? We are the Beagles now. Covid is just a tool. A long time ago, DJT would've had it with Fauch/Yer Fired!

Afghanistan? That's a continuing Tragedy. Treasonous Full On Disgrace. DJT. "You will do it. Now. Or I will annihilate you."

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The difference between you and I is that you think Joe Biden goes to the oval office and can set the global price of crude per barrel. Or for that matter even if he could, he is smart enough to do so.

It is just a fantasy. Other than nuking a country or invading a country, the President of the US has very little material effect on the price of crude, the supply or demand of refined products such as Unleaded fuels, interest rates, borrowing costs and other things.

These are markets at work. Biden doesn't control them and neither did Trump, Obama or any other modern President.

However, I get it. Biden did all of this. He is the most competent manager ever to hold the office of the Presidency. He can manipulate all commodity prices, borrowing costs the supply and demand of every international commodity and he has an incredibly brilliant but devious plan to ruin and end America which due to his exceptional intellectual prowess and management compentancy he is implementing said plan quickly and effectively. :oops::oops::oops:

So, the fuel prices being driven up today, attributed to the Ukraine "miss-step" in yesterdays presser, would have happened anyway? All the financial networks are blaming Biden's mistake.

I'll not argue with you. However, to actually believe that being a net energy exporter, vs. begging OPEC and Russia to lower the prices and increase production doesn't or can't put upward pressure on commodities?

And what is "compentancy" ?

530RL

Reaction score
So, the fuel prices being driven up today, attributed to the Ukraine "miss-step" in yesterdays presser, would have happened anyway? All the financial networks are blaming Biden's mistake.

I'll not argue with you. However, to actually believe that being a net energy exporter, vs. begging OPEC and Russia to lower the prices and increase production doesn't or can't put upward pressure on commodities?

Let's try some data.

The US was a net energy exporter in the first half of 21. Second half numbers are not yet out.

Energy production worldwide was cut during Covid. Not due to Trump or Biden. Demand came back faster than production. So naturally we, as well as other countries were asking the large producers to up production and they would naturally rather keep it down and have higher margins. Just as you or I would do in our businesses.

If there is a war in Ukraine, oil prices will rise again. Yet Biden will be blamed for it by guys like you because.....well just because.

Biden is not competent like the guy before him. It is a random walk. Good shit will happen and bad shit will happen but it is not because of some grand and well executed plan.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Lol so executive policies that directly affect business, energy, banking, have no effect on the market?

Truly 🤡🤡🤡🤡🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
The Covid shit is 100% backed by the slimey Demoshits. They funded it and now the world has paid for it for two years. They don't give a fuck about anything but power. I say line every one of them up and shoot them, EVERY one of them.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

Again, tell me you voted for Biden without telling me you voted for Biden!

This right here, second paragraph. Being dependent on OPEC puts them in the drivers seat in regards to pricing and supply. To give you the benefit of doubt here fine lets say Trump was in office prices might have gone up a bit but not to this level and he proved that.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Let's try some data.

The US was a net energy exporter in the first half of 21. Second half numbers are not yet out.

Energy production worldwide was cut during Covid. Not due to Trump or Biden. Demand came back faster than production. So naturally we, as well as other countries were asking the large producers to up production and they would naturally rather keep it down and have higher margins. Just as you or I would do in our businesses.

If there is a war in Ukraine, oil prices will rise again. Yet Biden will be blamed for it by guys like you because.....well just because.

Biden is not competent like the guy before him. It is a random walk. Good shit will happen and bad shit will happen but it is not because of some grand and well executed plan.
I see and always have seen the President like a CEO. It's BOD that make it perform or conversely, not perform. Biden has an incompetent BOD.

Trump also had a habit of making questionable appointments.

But Juxtapose cabinet positions like Blinken and Pompeo and the current situation in Ukraine?

530RL

Reaction score
I see and always have seen the President like a CEO. It's BOD that make it perform or conversely, not perform. Biden has an incompetent BOD.

Trump also had a habit of making questionable appointments.

But Juxtapose cabinet positions like Blinken and Pompeo and the current situation in Ukraine?
OK

Trump and Pompeo wanted to abandon NATO. Revoke article 5. They were very public about it.

Wouldn't Putin then know that not only could he invade Ukraine but keep going through Poland, Romania, Hungary and other places putting back together the Soviet empire?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
OK

Trump and Pompeo wanted to abandon NATO. Revoke article 5. They were very public about it.

Wouldn't Putin then know that not only could he invade Ukraine but keep going through Poland, Romania, Hungary and other places putting back together the Soviet empire?

But it didn't happen. What we are seeing is happening. Trump blustered to NATO to get them to pony-up their promised amounts.

And you need to understand something, I AM NOT A TRUMP FAN. Regardless of what you think. I held my nose and voted Trump, just like some forum friends of yours, and for the same exact reasons.

I won't defend him for him misgivings. I will say I liked many of his policies.

530RL

Reaction score
But it didn't happen. What we are seeing is happening. Trump blustered to NATO to get them to pony-up their promised amounts.

And you need to understand something, I AM NOT A TRUMP FAN. Regardless of what you think. I held my nose and voted Trump, just like some forum friends of yours, and for the same exact reasons.

I won't defend him for him misgivings. I will say I liked many of his policies.
Well then you might as well curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumb in fear. Biden is going to end the world as we know it. You and your offspring are all fucking doomed. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

Yet during Trump you condemned EVERY move Trump made like it would change the world. If the president doesn't mean shit why did(do) you have such a glorious hard on for Trump?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Lol so executive policies that directly affect business, energy, banking, have no effect on the market?

Truly 🤡🤡🤡🤡🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎
And….let’s not forget how many “Executive” orders Mr. China Puppet Dementia Biden signed in his first 30 days of office reversing almost everything Trump had in place. Didn’t Dementia set a record signing more Executive orders in his first 30 days than any other President in history?

SixD9R

Reaction score
OK

What Trump wanted to do was get the free loaders in NATO to pay what they pledged they would when they joined in. And he had some success there. Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette. I know he may have hurt your feelings in the process, oh well.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not an economist, or any type of high roller, but from my limited understanding of money, it should be worked for. The inflation rodeo was started by Trump, with instruction by other political figures. Now, the whole inflation parade we are witnessing is out of hand. Free money is not free. The corruption of small businesses will cause their eventual undoing, and the people partying with covid cash are going to hit a wall...

Now, as for the border, fuel costs and Afghanistan...Biden owns those. Just the same, covid mandates.

Some of these have successfully managed to "upset" many individuals that were trained by this country for some not too pleasant things.

The world is on fire, and I have my marshmallows ready, and the ghost stories will follow.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
NATO is and has been for a while, the UN/EU NWO army. Corrupt to the core. They should have been dissolved immediatly post Cold War.
A well funded army with no mission is nothing but trouble at this point in this timeline.
They also along with the CIA, in the DUMB that was under lake Geneva, ran Operation Gladio terrorism operations around the world.
Basically the reconstitution of SS Obergrüppenfuhrer Reinhard Gehlens intelligence network on steroids, eighty years later.
Ukraine has been a captured State since the 2014 Soros, maobama, sea hag backed Maiden color (orange) revolution of a legally elected non DS/oligarch leader.
Same thing they are attempting here. (purple) And it isn't over for us yet. We got something for them though.
Clearly some supposedly "smart" members here have no fathom of the technical capability and sheer devastating power our military possesses.
Probably gets his intel from Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine and thinks he's an insider.

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Well then you might as well curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumb in fear. Biden is going to end the world as we know it. You and your offspring are all fucking doomed. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

He already has ended the world I knew.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Yet during Trump you condemned EVERY move Trump made like it would change the world. If the president doesn't mean shit why did(do) you have such a glorious hard on for Trump?

Based on 530s statements. Trump really didn't do any of the stuff he did. It was all fake as presidents don't have any power.