WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rapid Fire Flashlight

floatn turd

Reaction score
"Gets nasty.....Get down to business!"

Now that's a marketing slogan right there.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Back pocket folding machine gun. I "invented that" when I was a kid drawing guns 😁

gqchris

Reaction score
giphy-downsized_s.gif

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Charging in the event of a failure looks like fun.
Hadn't even thought of that. Needs some type of charging handle that flips out when deployed. Sad thing is, most places would classify it as an SBR, needing a tax stamp and such.
I have a KelTec Sub2K that folds, and is just the "legal" length when opened. It fits good in my pack, and really light. A little more stopping power than the 10/22 takedown, so it depends on where camping and what critters I need to worry about.
If you're out walking the dog, and may need a folding sub...you really need to reevaluate your choices.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Hadn't even thought of that. Needs some type of charging handle that flips out when deployed. Sad thing is, most places would classify it as an SBR, needing a tax stamp and such.
I have a KelTec Sub2K that folds, and is just the "legal" length when opened. It fits good in my pack, and really light. A little more stopping power than the 10/22 takedown, so it depends on where camping and what critters I need to worry about.
If you're out walking the dog, and may need a folding sub...you really need to reevaluate your choices.

"If you're out walking the dog, and may need a folding sub...you really need to reevaluate your choices."

Spot on.