WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rare 29' Sanger Alley Cat offshore catamaran

Tite Squeeze

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1984 Sanger alley cat. I purchased the boat a year or so ago as restoration project. I moved out of state and no longer have time to finish. The boat has all brand new interior never installed hull is solid and in beautiful condition construction is balsa wood and Kevlar very solid and light boat. 2500lb hull. new gelcoat 2 years ago. Said to be John sangers flagship boat for the alley cat fleet in the 80s altho I cannot confirm this. The boat has a one of a kind custom transom bracket that is a work of art setup to lift 3 johnson v8 outboards up and down simultaneously. Bracket works as a jack plate and trim tilt unit. The boat has had one motor removed by the last owner to cut fuel costs and altho I havnt had the boat out on the water is said to touch right around 100 mph GPS with the two motors. Both motors have custom lightweight cowls and have great even 120 compression. I have a ton of new parts and spare parts. From heads to carburetors. I cannot list everything in this ad it would take to long. There is no interior or carpet in the boat at this time. The gas tanks have been removed and the fuel rank boxes have been cleaned up and ready to drop new tanks in. Gauges are only a few yrs old and the wiring has been completly redone. The lower units are off the motors and were in the process of having new nose cones installed when I moved out of state. All hydraulic twin ram steering setup with all stainless steel hoses. This boat is truly incredible. Come take a look yourself. The construction and setup on this boat is truly top notch and anyone that has seen it cannot believe the quality and integrity of this boat. it needs to be finished but is not a ground up rebuild. Has all new interior as stated above ready to bolt in. Has nice Bimini top aswell as custom storage cover. Sits on a newer triple axle trailer that does need new tires. There's way to much to list so it would be easier to just contact me with any interest and I can tell you anything you need or want to know. Thanks for looking nine four nine 6 eight 3 7 four 2 six or email

12k obo

copied and pasted from craigslist ad. tho i am the owner.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/3817071432.html

TimeBandit

Reaction score
It's even funnier that in 1984 a 29 footer was considered "offshore".

Now it's on the small side for Havasu!