WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rasor Road 11/1/19

Meaney77

Reaction score
Take some pix and do a ride report. Have heard good things but have never been. Hard to fond much info and pix on camping and off road area. Is it all sand or is there dirt as well?

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Been going there for 30 years it is predominantly thick sand plus some Rasor dunes great riding wide-open fifth gear stuff. Some tech.The road in is about 8 miles some washboard.Rasor runs all the way down to Afton Canyon great scenery it is part of the Mojave Trail.

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
Take some pix and do a ride report. Have heard good things but have never been. Hard to fond much info and pix on camping and off road area. Is it all sand or is there dirt as well?
Here's some helmet cam video from the first time I ever went out there in 2011...That terrain can change in a second, so you have to take it easy until you know the lay of the land. Lots of sand, lots of fun turns and bowls, and a few cool destinations to head to on a ride.

Also keep in mind that you are way far from any EMS, so i try to remember that the whole time I'm out there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk