WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rayson Craft Experts

69GS

Reaction score
I went to look at an old 72 PU for another project and I pulled into the driveway and this stuck out like a sore thumb. Initially I thought it was a Schiada but then realized it was a Rayson Craft. I've never seen one like this. Has anybody ever saw one of these before or know any of the history of this particular type of Rayson Craft hull ? It didn't have an ID on it and but I believe he said he had owned it since 72. Sorry about the crapy pics but there was junk all around it and wasps everywhere. The lettering on the the drivers side looked to say Sommertime but I'm not positive image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It could be that someone glassed in that little pod on the deck after the fact..

I haven't seen one that looks like that before, but I'm far from an expert on this subject.

RD

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
It could be that someone glassed in that little pod on the deck after the fact..

I haven't seen one that looks like that before, but I'm far from an expert on this subject.

RD

This was at the Pirates show in September, didn't you see it there?

Underdog.jpg

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
I think that Jerry was saying that they were very different MODELS of Rayson Craft's... They Yellow boat is Tom Scahill's 20' GN V bottom and I believe that the other one is a 20' Pleasure cruiser. I don't remember what the model was called though. One is gorgeous and the other is not so much...:D

Steve