WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Razor OHV area?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Any if you inmates been there recently?
I’ve never been. Wondering what it’s like. I understand it’s fairly remote.

Reactions: TPC

Meaney77

Reaction score
X2, never been but read there are some good trails and not overly crowded.

I think @pronstar used to go out there a bunch and maybe had a thread about it a few years back.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Nothings changed.
We did a few RDP trips there, let me see if I can find the old hand held - pre HD You Tube on it.
Small, camping can get tight, but its beautiful. Lots of truck, car and other TV commercials are filmed there. Bring more beer than you think you'll need.
Jim Boatnams beautiful Rhino may be in the video before it got wrecked by loved ones.

I had a much better Rasor Rd RiverDaves Place YouTube but it's gone. I think it got a copyrite strike 9 years ago for the Ramones music I used and back then YouTube took the videos down and deleted them.
They were going through some unresolved legal drama with ASCAP and BMI.
It'll pop up one day in the computers videos archive and Ill figure out how to re-post it.

Excellent for families and the kids to putt around on their quads and toys and ya kick back and enjoy the camp.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Any if you inmates been there recently?
I’ve never been. Wondering what it’s like. I understand it’s fairly remote.
Yeah it's remote and I did hear the BLM has to keep chasing squatters/blue tarpers/slabbers out as a result.
The trick is to be accommodating to other campers that may be waiting for friends to arrive and need extra space.
What the hey, why not, we did.

yz450mm

Reaction score

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Was just out there 2 weeks ago.it sux;) don't go. The road is a bit washboard, so hold your beer, in the begin and the end. Very vast open area, high speed stuff ,sand, washes, dunes, some tech stuff. It is part the Mojave trail. There is lots of stuff to ride across the tracks as well.Shhhhhhhhh:eek: I've been going there for 30 years. It still sux.