WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RB’s prerunner build.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
So far the truck has been performing well, so have left it alone and enjoyed it.

got some video of it running and it confirms the shocks might need just a tad bit of tuning. Going to check the nitrogen pressure as I feel it’s low. This should solve the few issues I’m having hitting the bump stops.

here’s video from last trip.

made this fun little trailer on I movie.

Plans are to run it rest of season as is. Richer racing is finishing up a Bronco for my mom and when that’s done will drop off the explorer to have a bunch of stuff redone and stuff fixed that I’m not too fond of.

this is the build on her Bronco.
https://www.riverdavesplace.com/for...ronco-build-for-rb’s-mom.211095/#post-3571126

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Man, this this thing is sweet.

its a great truck. Some minor corners were cut when it was built but it’s got great bones. I’m going to fix those few corners. There’s only a few linked rear explorers in existence. It eats up the rough stuff and hauls 4 people

supernick

Reaction score
its a great truck. Some minor corners were cut when it was built but it’s got great bones. I’m going to fix those few corners. There’s only a few linked rear explorers in existence. It eats up the rough stuff and hauls 4 people
Gonna be one more... in the process of building one.

supernick

Reaction score
2F2668BA-ECA5-4D19-A3C8-7D1D1EF4D209.jpeg
nice...whos building it? any more details?
Ryan Jubera is building it.
originally it started out as a budget build. Then the LS swap with the motor massaged by Moruzzi and a Culhane 4l80 tranny. Then it turned into a full tube chassis center mount.
Parts will be done at laser on the 10th
Once progress starts I’m gonna start a build thread.
This is how it sits now

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 841482
Ryan Jubera is building it.
originally it started out as a budget build. Then the LS swap with the motor massaged by Moruzzi and a Culhane 4l80 tranny. Then it turned into a full tube chassis center mount.
Parts will be done at laser on the 10th
Once progress starts I’m gonna start a build thread.
This is how it sits now

Very nice. I was toying with the thought of going LS but mine is just a Mild family cruiser.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Very nice. I was toying with the thought of going LS but mine is just a Mild family cruiser.

Just do a 5.3 LS pullout from a truck. It will be a nice power bump, and about the same weight. If you ever wanted more power, all the hard work will be already done. If an engine ever goes, $500 and an afternoon and you are back on the road again.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Just do a 5.3 LS pullout from a truck. It will be a nice power bump, and about the same weight. If you ever wanted more power, all the hard work will be already done. If an engine ever goes, $500 and an afternoon and you are back on the road again.

New kitchen and going to be doing the backyard. So all non necessary projects are on hold. She runs and she runs good as is so it will be a while before an LS upgrade is on the table.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Saw this badass ride posted on RDC and reminded me of RB's build. RB do you know if the manual TCase from the Bronco can be swapped into these?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Saw this badass ride posted on RDC and reminded me of RB's build. RB do you know if the manual TCase from the Bronco can be swapped into these?

Not too sure. I still run the stock electric t case.
That’s a bad ass ride though

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Not too sure. I still run the stock electric t case.
That’s a bad ass ride though

It wouldn't happen because of the new daily we just got for the wife, but I would need the Bronco TCase to flat tow it

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Funny thing. I had all these plans to redo the truck. But honestly it works so well, haven’t done anything but small repairs here and there.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Damn that is bad ass.