WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RBG Has Died.

530RL

Reaction score
So you are going to vote for McSally? Won't that be taboo since she is a Trump minion? Or you will just write someone in to null your vote and help your China buddy Kelly?

Interesting.

The D’s I know in town say that if I don’t vote for Kelly I am supporting McSally? You sound a lot like them, at least on the voting and liberal anti-capitalism policy front.

Maybe the D’s and you T’s should run better candidates, or at least take responsibility for the ones you are running.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Interesting.

The D’s I know in town say that if I don’t vote for Kelly I am supporting McSally? You sound a lot like them, at least on the voting and liberal anti-capitalism policy front.

Maybe the D’s and you T’s should run better candidates, or at least take responsibility for the ones you are running.
Like your little wimpy friend Jeffery? You know if he had the nuts and stood up to Trump you could be voting for him.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nope.

He is one of the two liberals running for Senate in Arizona. I only vote for conservatives. 👍
Like the McFlakester and the dead McSwine?
Yeah, sure dude.
17838234.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
So keep "kicking my ass" if that makes you feel good because no matter who wins the election, I will win. That's what self reliant conservatives do.
You haven't won a thing in life and here.........................you're nothing more than a two faced RINO clown. You've fallen so far there's no bottom and that's because your too proud to admit you're actually a narcissist that needs affirmation from others. You're a sad, sad, sad excuse.
6fd05560f27b491941da41b9328fa02f-1.gif
tumblr_m19mkqfIb41qdlh1io1_400.gif
anigif_sub-buzz-25764-1504040167-3.gif

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Like your little wimpy friend Jeffery? You know if he had the nuts and stood up to Trump you could be voting for him.
Chit, He couldn't even stand up to a 4'11" liberal cunt in front of an elevator door, how's he going to stand up to Trump!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Chit, He couldn't even stand up to a 4'11" liberal cunt in front of an elevator door, how's he going to stand up to Trump!!!

Easy...he’ll be propped up by a big giant check...signed by you know who.