WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RBG Has Died.

ultrajet

Reaction score
So why no vote in 2016?
What sort of argument can be made in support of that dereliction of duty?

Republicans ran the senate in 2016. They were doing what their voters elected them to do by blocking the nomination . This time there is both a Republican president and Senate . Why is that so hard to grasp ??

Last edited:

Performance Grips

Reaction score
So why no vote in 2016?
What sort of argument can be made in support of that dereliction of duty?
Your head is exploding right now. They should have pulled her out 3 years ago with all the medical problems. Another example of democratic elder abuse. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves to make her live out the last years of her life with cancer to keep her position. Fucking disgusting and classless.

wzuber

Reaction score
Republicans ran the senate in 2016. They were doing what their voters elected them to do by blocking the nomination . This time there is both a Republican president and Senate . Why is that so hard to grasp ??
In his case...he hemorrhages TDS.

retaocleg

Reaction score
supreme court justices are above politics............till they aren't

not saying she died like this, just giving context to the corruption that surrounds us...

Last edited:

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Moscow Mitch just told the world that he believes Trump will lose.

Allowing a floor vote on a SCOTUS pick in what will be a month before the general election will be the end of his career as well.

The death of RBG just gave whats left of the Republican party a full jug of Jonestown Koolaide, drink it up boys...Drink it up.

If they push through a nominee there will be a left wing voter turnout like never before, there isnt a sitting Senator that shouldn't know that.
The dead always vote... 🙃

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Her dying wish was that she not be replaced until a new president has been “installed”.

I don’t believe that at all.
I firmly believe her daughter or whoever it was claimed that, but there is no fucking way in my experience.
She’s been sick a long, long time.
Cancer spread, 87 years old, mind and body ate from the cancer. It’s sad, real sad unless her last name was Hitler or Soros.
Anyone here that has been there for the last breath knows all too well that talking was out of the question given her condition.
Even if she was otherwise lucid the morphine level would have been at an extreme amount.
THATS the reality of dying from cancer.

I believe she may have said that at some point earlier on, but you will never convince me that was her “dying wish”.
Not a fucking chance.
Her dying wish was one more breath.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Any bets on the 'True Conservative' Romney being a little bitch and trying to stifle the appointment of an actual conservative judge because of his TDS?

I heard earlier that he already said will refuse to vote before inauguration. Also heard that in the last day or so Murkowski said she would not vote on a SCOTUS judge either.

Right out of the 530 playbook lol.

if they have 50 votes, let Pence decide.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I heard earlier that he already said will refuse to vote before inauguration. Also heard that in the last day or so Murkowski said she would not vote on a SCOTUS judge either.

530 might be in a dilemma?
His strategy for voting Biden by not voting Trump might need revisited if placing a conservative Justice is threatened.
unless he really doesn’t care?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
His strategy for voting Biden by not voting Trump might need revisited if placing a conservative Justice is threatened.

Since he is voting for Biden because he is the one for a for a smaller government that eliminates all police, the choice should be obvious if you were a true conservative.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Lol i hadn't heard that, but not surprised that spineless jellyfish would do that.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
They’ve tried everything under the sun to remove our boy. Now that they realize the rioting has backfired, they fired their last shot, gave her and she took the needle, to make the election about abortion, in order to stop the flow of suburban women to Trump from the rioting.

Change my mind.

Cole 392

Reaction score
They’ve tried everything under the sun to remove our boy. Now that they realize the rioting has backfired, they fired their last shot, gave her and she took the needle, to make the election about abortion, in order to stop the flow of suburban women to Trump from the rioting.

Change my mind.
Bingo!!!

HotRod82

Reaction score
Remember guys - this doesn't have to happen before the election.......Trump and McConnell have until (if Trump loses) January 19 2021. One thing for sure, we know what the number one leading story will be from now until 11/4. The pubs need to play it cool, time is on their side.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lol i hadn't heard that, but not surprised that spineless jellyfish would do that.

Now I can’t find the article.. was probably fake news. But Romney will do whatever he can to screw it up completely.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Remember guys - this doesn't have to happen before the election.......Trump and McConnell have until (if Trump loses) January 19 2021. One thing for sure, we know what the number one leading story will be from now until 11/4. The pubs need to play it cool, time is on their side.

They will fill it. The election will probably go to the Supreme Court.

CNN will say the court is compromised and the election is invalid.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A1AA1DBC-97A9-4B29-8BE0-E3406BEDF70B.jpeg

🖕

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@squeezer

Rise and shine monkey, it’s going to be a glorious day.

Today of all days will require a balanced breakfast and I’d recommend the Roe vs Wade is toast with your glorious eggs. 👍

D5C407E4-6113-4DCF-85EF-6DB93EA6604F.jpeg

😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@squeezer

Obama Calls On GOP To Delay Vote On Ginsburg Successor Until After Election

0267D5DF-CC17-4369-8029-489700D310E7.jpeg

9C6D0D16-8FA6-4042-845D-5F457C7B0F79.gif

Richard.E

Reaction score
IMG_8080.jpg

The left is melting down over this.. Mitch better take control of the Senate! get them in there for hearings.
Can only afford to lose 3. Mittens, Collins, Murkowski, anyone else gets nervous we are up shit creek.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If by “conservative” you mean “mentally twisted, unable to grasp the difference between right and wrong so it’s full pretzel” ya, probably true. That’s his reflection.

500bbc

Reaction score
Moscow Mitch just told the world that he believes Trump will lose.

Allowing a floor vote on a SCOTUS pick in what will be a month before the general election will be the end of his career as well.

The death of RBG just gave whats left of the Republican party a full jug of Jonestown Koolaide, drink it up boys...Drink it up.

If they push through a nominee there will be a left wing voter turnout like never before, there isnt a sitting Senator that shouldn't know that.
By turn out you mean many more trunk loads of Harris ballots being "found" after the election.

Fucking Imbecile

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
The bitch should have been gone long ago. It makes no sense to me why they allow these fucking bed wetters to continue to hold a political position.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Awwwww how cute, Mr. Obama wants them to play fair after Russia, Mueller, Kavanaugh, Impeachment, Flynn....

How about No Thanks. 😂
How about FUCK YOU Mr. Nigerian wonder!!!!

Fuck Demoshits, fuck 'em all!!!!