WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RB's Rhino build.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Do you still have the billet tip off your old exhaust??

I think you can buy the whisper inserts to make it quite.

utv crap......

Rhino parts are pretty cheap compared to boat and diesel toys...lol

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
utv crap......

Rhino parts are pretty cheap compared to boat and diesel toys...lol

They are now. If only things were cheap when we first got these damm Rhinos. I still cringe at the thought of what I paid for my HID's compared to what the Kragen specials now cost.:grumble:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
They are now. If only things were cheap when we first got these damm Rhinos. I still cringe at the thought of what I paid for my HID's compared to what the Kragen specials now cost.:grumble:

no doubt......

Back in 2006 it was retarded. For what HID's cost now I wouldnnt have been cheap and I would have bought the china ones...lol:skull

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
Get some ear plugs for the passengers that ride in the back. The Muzzy is loud.

I hear this all the time! They are by no means quiet but damn they sound good and they let you hear what the motor is doing. I love it!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm hanging onto everything for my stock exhaust for now just in case I get tired of the new exhaust. I thought about the whisper cores but I think they kill some HP.

From what I've read they kill the noise not the power.

I don't think my muzzy's are that loud at all? But maybe the rhino is different?

RD

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
From what I've read they kill the noise not the power.

I don't think my muzzy's are that loud at all? But maybe the rhino is different?

RD

They are loud compared to stock but way quieter compared to most of the others out there. I get complements all the time on how mine sounds.... No cores either..

Ivan Dan

Reaction score

Have you looked at the prices of those lights lately? They haven't really come down. Those companies like VisionX, Soltek, Hella, KC, etc. say the Kragens are cheap plastic Chinese products and don't compare in quality and performance. My thought is, for 1/4 of the price I think I might have put up with the less quality. :skull

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from a Night ride and all I can say is...WOW

What a difference the ride and the new found HP makes it a whole new car. At one point in time we were doing 46 thorugh a wash and had plenty more power so Im happy with it. hit 57 on the street but ran out of road and had to slow down.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
didnt dyno it. but the Hunterworks site shows the power package #4 dynoing at about 34HP and a top speed of 62. I would say Im definitely right there.

Hunterworks gets lambasted on the Rhino forums but Todd knows his shit. I know a few people running his setups and they all run very well...and everyone is happy with the results :thumbsup

I have no doubt that you're in the 34hp ballpark if that's what he's seeing on his dyno with that setup.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hunterworks gets lambasted on the Rhino forums but Todd knows his shit. I know a few people running his setups and they all run very well...and everyone is happy with the results :thumbsup

I have no doubt that you're in the 34hp ballpark if that's what he's seeing on his dyno with that setup.

Im very happy with the performance package its a pretty near perfect balance of everyhting. I did have an issue with them though and almost didnt get the Rhino in time due to a backorder issue and them not gettig back to us on what was up, then when the part came in they ground mailed it to arrive AFTER my vacation would have started. Luckily I found another set of muzzys and all was good.

How is the suspension?

RD

its amazing how much better it is, I knew it would be better but not this much. it soaks up everything.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks Bitchen Billdo! Nice banner as well! :D

attachment.php

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Looks good Billdo. :thumbsup Where are you at? Gordos?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Here are some pics I just snapped of it.

Looks great...congrats

You know what would be cool...If the doors were a little taller in the front and the sheet metal swooped up to match the top of the wind screen.:cool::champagne:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Im at an undisclosed location due to the garage containing certain valuable items (RDP banner ;))

I can see Dennis's boat nimrod.. I know you're at Gordo's, and "it's on" for stealing my banner pudwhacker. :D Those things ain't exactly cheap ya know.

Now I'm gonna hang one on your gate to your riverhouse so all the lurkers that drive by think that's actually "RiverDavesPlace" :D

RD

pronstar

Reaction score
What kind of whip mount are you running? Looks like it articulates...

Looks like you run a lighted whip. Do you have to muck around with the wiring when you move the mount up and down?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What kind of whip mount are you running? Looks like it articulates...

Looks like you run a lighted whip. Do you have to muck around with the wiring when you move the mount up and down?

Yah, there is actually a plug like a 2 prongf trailer plug. The whip isnt wired up yet as I need to get another plug. The mount does articulate (dont know brand, bought off E-bay) the pig tail of the ligthed whip has enough length that is doesnt have to unplug

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I can see Dennis's boat nimrod.. I know you're at Gordo's, and "it's on" for stealing my banner pudwhacker. :D Those things ain't exactly cheap ya know.

Now I'm gonna hang one on your gate to your riverhouse so all the lurkers that drive by think that's actually "RiverDavesPlace" :D

RD

I still have no idea what you are talking about ;)

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
Your ride is looking SWEET! I know you are liking that +6 kit!! The only think you need now is some comfy Beard suspension high back seats.... We should talk about a the killer FU2 Army price I can get for you...

pronstar

Reaction score
Yah, there is actually a plug like a 2 prongf trailer plug. The whip isnt wired up yet as I need to get another plug. The mount does articulate (dont know brand, bought off E-bay) the pig tail of the ligthed whip has enough length that is doesnt have to unplug

Might have to look into that mount.
I'm too lazy screw/unscrew my whip every time I load/unload it :thumbsup

I'm just wondering it you'll have a steady enough ground with it so your whip doesn't flicker?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Might have to look into that mount.
I'm too lazy screw/unscrew my whip every time I load/unload it :thumbsup

I'm just wondering it you'll have a steady enough ground with it so your whip doesn't flicker?

Never had a flickering problem.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Have you taken that thing up to speed yet?

On the limiter at 61. will hold 60 all day and even hit 59 with 4 big guys in it on the way to the bar. the power is definitely there. Went for a ride yesterday and kept up with my buddies 2 seater teryx pretty much the whole way.

MR BAD

FU2 CHASSIS SALES
Reaction score
On the limiter at 61. will hold 60 all day and even hit 59 with 4 big guys in it on the way to the bar. the power is definitely there. Went for a ride yesterday and kept up with my buddies 2 seater teryx pretty much the whole way.

You are running the MSD right? What is the rev limiter set at?

GET SOME

Reaction score
Hey bill,
Can you measure the top of your cage to the ground for me? minus light bar.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from my vacation and all I can say is Im more than happy with my Rhino. It performed perfect and there was nothing out there that the new suspension and power couldnt take.

Thanks to Jimbo and the FU2 crew:thumbsup

DS2010001.jpg

DS2010002.jpg

DS2010006.jpg

DS2010007.jpg

DS2010009.jpg

DS2010014.jpg

DS2010023.jpg

DS2010035.jpg

DS2010077.jpg

riverratmike

Reaction score
Rhino looks bitchin RB. Wow 61 that's impressive. I have a stock 2006 660 with about 4000+ miles and I'm still barely getting 53 mph out of it.