WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RD did you start parler act

Andy B.

Reaction score
I agree 100%. Telling people to walk down to the Capitol Building to let your voices be heard is a far cry from the Shit Show that Antifa activists mixed in with a few dozen redneck assholes put on last Wednesday. Trump never once called for violence. This is not an Impeachable act in my book.

Ok people its been verified Trump was in the air didn't even give the speech before capital incident . FAA verified flight plan etc !!! All staged by whom we can only guess??????!!!

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ok people its been verified Trump was in the air didn't even give the speech before capital incident . FAA verified flight plan etc !!! All staged by whom we can only guess??????!!!

Hey 530 you're the flight guy can you reverify this .

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
This is all complete BULLSHIT . . . they've made it almost impossible to delete social media accounts off your iphone . . . I've gotten rid of "Facevomit" successfully, but instagram just keeps sending 'error' when I try to delete it. Heading over to a 'tech-dork' friend of mine at lunch to see if he can do it. Never ends.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Apparently I was given wrong info.....Fuck can you get the real news anywhere anymore?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
It is something that the tech companies can do something overnight and it takes the pols months to debate and come up short every fucking time !!!!

Singleton

Reaction score
lawsuit against AWS for what? its a private company that reserves the right to kick you off their platform for any reason. its in the terms of service when you create your account. sue away its just pissing in the wind. not to mention you really think parler has the balls to go after AMAZON? their pockets are infinite.

it doesnt matter where they host really, theres always a telecom or backbone that will sit higher than them.

told you so :)

DWC

Reaction score
Hmmm
DC5B2372-9675-499F-9CFD-553B45AB0F56.jpeg

farmo83

Reaction score
I encourage all of you to watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It's an eye opener for those of you that don't follow Social Media and an update on the advancements for those that do. The addiction and control over our lives has created an environment that is no place for our younger generation. This is a must watch and be sure to watch it till the end. Watch it and let us know what you think ....

this x1000.

I still enjoy avenues of facebook, looking at boats, friends kids etc., looking at some funny memes. But I am done discussing politics on there.

Reactions: DWC

69hondo

Reaction score
Rdp will not be starting a Parler account.. to the point I am considering withdrawing my accounts from other platforms as well (haven’t decided yet)

I personally am considering launching an actual platform for politics that is based upon the FIRST AMMENDMENT meaning people from any side would be allowed to share.

as far as rdp is concerned though I can’t think of any real positives of registering anymore communities or accounts on other platforms.. I often look back on our fb and IG accounts and wonder if there has been any true benefit from it or if it has just been a giant distraction and expense thst I could have better spent here.

note big tech shutting shit down left and right.. other than seo rdp is pretty impervious to the leftist whackos

Glamis dunes .com just posted on their facebook page that they will be leaving Facebook and Instagram.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Glamis dunes .com just posted on their facebook page that they will be leaving Facebook and Instagram.

I'm seriously considering it, but we do sell a lot of houses off of FB, which would hurt us financially.. :/

RD

Andy B.

Reaction score
Getting rid of Amazon prime and Netflix, anyone know if redox is affiliated with Netflix? I like watching older movies (80's and 90's) what platform offers this and is not commie owned? 😁
Wiling to pay nothing crazy though.