WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RD making a come back!

Riverryder

Reaction score
Ryan Dungey that is, he’s racing the first two rounds of the outdoors. Sounds like Webb is out for the start of the season.
sounds like web wants out also but still has a year left with redbull! wants back with yamaha

tomac out for salt lake in hopes knee is better for outdoors. hasnt resigned with regan yet wants to ride 23 first (big changes coming)

craig to husky

cooper/ nichols forced to go 450 after outdoors

dungey is going to break alot of hearts i think. he is the only retried rider that stayed fit after retirement think he will dust cobwebs off first race then its on!

Laguna

Reaction score
Dungy hasn't raced in 6 years as much as I like him I don't see him winning top ten for sure. Tony Caroli is going to be fun to see as well.

riverroyal

Reaction score
My prediction is decoster retires. Not a good year for KTM, even if it’s just Webb
Dungey is a publicity move.

Riverryder

Reaction score
My prediction is decoster retires. Not a good year for KTM, even if it’s just Webb
Dungey is a publicity move.
the have been groomin ian harrison under the tent to take over from decoster.

oldschool

Reaction score
I thought Webb might be out for the rest of sx and beginning of outdoors, be he’s out there. Also read that still might be a chance that Herlings make the outdoors. Roczens been getting ready as well, he’ll kick ass for 3 rounds then start mind fucking himself again.

Riverryder

Reaction score
i meant webb wants out of redbull ktm
i dont care for him. use to think he was real strong mentally but hes a head case just like roczen

Javajoe

Reaction score
Pretty Stupid allowing RD and Caroli to race the first 2. It’s all publicity shit. RD will be just cruising, no reason to get hurt and Caroli always wanted to race in the US and will race hard I imagine. He’s retired but one last hurrah. The bitch is I hope they don’t fuck it up for the true contenders during the race

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Dungy hasn't raced in 6 years as much as I like him I don't see him winning top ten for sure. Tony Caroli is going to be fun to see as well.
Damn, has it really been that long already? 🤔

Laguna

Reaction score
Carloi will have issue with starts GP have been using metal grate starts for years. So him getting used to dirt starts again could be issue. KTM had no choice all there riders are out. If Dungey does well wouldn't be surprised he continues.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I bet he does well. He always reminded me of k- dub in riding style while not smoking as much pot and better training.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Well, Dungey has to be in his maybe mid 30's? I hope he's well tuned up.