RD POOL GAME TODAY

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
John said he will play you for anything you want he just wants the 6 out

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I took a beating last night from a local "short stop" (semi pro)... LOL Needless to say it kinda killed the bank account a little bit. :D

I'll be down to play some tomorrow night if he's gonna be around? If it's gotta be tonight, I might be able to arrange something, but I need to get some work done before we go.

RD

whiteworks

Reaction score
he said "Tommorow is fine and you need a days rest before your next beating":D Whats the shortstops name?

BajaMike

Reaction score
Dave, you still play at that place in Encinitas we went to a few years ago?? We need to have another one of those get togethers some time....:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
he said "Tommorow is fine and you need a days rest before your next beating":D Whats the shortstops name?

Dave Nakano kicked my ass last night.. Granted I didn't eat dinner and I already had a 12 pack in me when he came strollin in the door so that didn't help my cause much.

Basically I played like shit.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave, you still play at that place in Encinitas we went to a few years ago?? We need to have another one of those get togethers some time....:beer

I'll put one together right after the hollidays.. ;)

RD

whiteworks

Reaction score
lets get together for a little bit tommorow. you have my number. not gonna be a long night but we could use a little time to blow off some steam.:)