RD sux sighting

Rsqfxr

Reaction score
71 south, nice rig
Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-2

Reaction score
Not me but I'm on the 71 twice daily! FX35 with a Hallett sticker. I should get an RDP sticker too and place it on an inconspicuous place...

Springfield

Reaction score
He's rockin it...white sticker on lower tailgate also. He might be one of RDP's paid to ad. :rolleyes:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Who ever it is.. he is a "firefighter".. just a guess..lol

LAZARUS

Essential Inmate Down
Reaction score
Did he have a super sweet mustache?

fishing fool

Reaction score
Was...... But this little sticker has got me out of a few tickets........ Pulling the boat home frome Havasu one year I go to pass a bunch of semi trucks. I'm doing 80mph (fastest my boat has ever been by the way) in the fast lane I get pulled over...... Cop walks up and tells me "I pull more of you guys over then anything", slow it down. Then he walks away.......

Who ever it is.. he is a "firefighter".. just a guess..lol
Not a fire fighter..

sintax

Reaction score
Was...... But this little sticker has got me out of a few tickets........ Pulling the boat home frome Havasu one year I go to pass a bunch of semi trucks. I'm doing 80mph (fastest my boat has ever been by the way) in the fast lane I get pulled over...... Cop walks up and tells me "I pull more of you guys over then anything", slow it down. Then he walks away.......

Glad it was not my CHP buddy, he LOOKS for those stickers to give them tickets. Takes a serious pride in it, there appears to be a bit of a contentious relationship between CHP and Fire.

Rsqfxr

Reaction score

No u didn’t cut us off, I haven’t had a ticket since i worked there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk