RD.... Well You Know....

GRADS

Fake Mod
Reaction score
Can they see over the dash?:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's Carter from Havasu Media Productions. That's actually a very clean crew cab short bed Chevy. Rare truck.
Pretty sure it is a 1 of 1 for that era.. Was built as a sema truck a long time ago.

Very cool young man, that is already doing very well for himself as an entrepreneur!

AzGeo

Reaction score
that owned that red pick up before ? He was a realtor, had a 'bad arm',( a sedan rod) and was (at one time) the Local Rep for The Good Guys Club, or some street rod club deal ? (NSRA?)

I cannot think of his name right now ....... (oldtimers disease)

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
that owned that red pick up before ? He was a realtor, had a 'bad arm',( a sedan rod) and was (at one time) the Local Rep for The Good Guys Club, or some street rod club deal ? (NSRA?)

Got the same problem LOL, although I know who your talking about and he's really funny (quick wit )

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

I have that. Chronic CRS.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score

Got the same problem LOL, although I know who your talking about and he's really funny (quick wit )
Are you guys talking about Eddie?