Reaction score
What a great idea giving them midwesterners a place of their own. 👍

Can you do something like this for them pesky Canadians? 😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What a great idea giving them midwesterners a place of their own. 👍

Can you do something like this for the Canadians? 😁

Lol.. the midwesternguys asked for their own section. Let’s not get too separate but equal here wheeler.. people might get the wrong idea

Singleton

Reaction score
Need a way outside of the lounge where regions can post about get togethers, etc.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Need a way outside of the lounge where regions can post about get togethers, etc.

I have a meeting with my coders tomorrow finalizing the classifieds & hopefully they will go live immediately following that.. ?? Unless I am
Missing something.
After that I have them putting an editorial
Site online for me
(LCC).
After that I have them working on the new calendar setup. The calendar you upload pics / description.. members can click “attend event” lurkers can “attend event” and fill out information if necessary.. it will be able to accept registration $$ if necessary (including shirt sizes and other details and $) and even text attendees updates if needed from the organizer etc..

If it works as laid out it make things considerably easier to see what’s coming up, and make small events easier to put on & large events alike.

I’m hoping to have it turned around in 5-7 weeks.. (beginning of summer)

After that selling those upgrades to other forum owners on xf

Singleton

Reaction score
I have a meeting with my coders tomorrow finalizing the classifieds & hopefully they will go live immediately following that.. ?? Unless I am
Missing something.
After that I have them putting an editorial
Site online for me
(LCC).
After that I have them working on the new calendar setup. The calendar you upload pics / description.. members can click “attend event” lurkers can “attend event” and fill out information if necessary.. it will be able to accept registration $$ if necessary (including shirt sizes and other details and $) and even text attendees updates if needed from the organizer etc..

If it works as laid out it make things considerably easier to see what’s coming up, and make small events easier to put on & large events alike.

I’m hoping to have it turned around in 5-7 weeks.. (beginning of summer)

The calendar item sounds interesting if used. Consider color coding for region, so you can quickly see what is going on in your area.

Shadow - everyone is used to posting about events in the lounge, getting members to switch and change to the calendar will be take

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The calendar item sounds interesting if used. Consider color coding for region, so you can quickly see what is going on in your area.

Shadow - everyone is used to posting about events in the lounge, getting members to switch and change to the calendar will be take

depends on how it’s displayed.. thebguy I used was on the development team for this forum software so integrating into the pages isn’t impossible..

milkmoney

Reaction score
Good god wheeler , with a comment like that , you have jumped the shark