WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP ALL BOATS Regatta - Nov 1-3

wet hull

Reaction score
Ours has turned inti a guys trip. I see IV bags in my future that weekend. :D

seanroberts

Reaction score
Going to try to be there. Just waiting on a surgery date going to try to push it after that weekend.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are finalizing this right now! Will have registration open here pretty quick (early next week sometime) and a schedule of events as well as sponsor packets etc.. :)

RD

Riley1

Reaction score
We are finalizing this right now! Will have registration open here pretty quick (early next week sometime) and a schedule of events as well as sponsor packets etc.. :)

RD
Any updates? We are looking at booking rooms for the event. Would like to be close to the venue if there are evening activities. Otherwise we’ll take our room at the nautical

Singleton

Reaction score
Any update?
I thought I saw registration opens today.

Thinking about adding this to the calendar (depending on agenda) and if the Islander has room since I trailer will be in Islander storage already.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any update?
I thought I saw registration opens today.

Thinking about adding this to the calendar (depending on agenda) and if the Islander has room since I trailer will be in Islander storage already.

We have been in a meeting all day and afternoon! Stacy is finalizing the forms and it will be up in an hour or two!

I am really looking forward to this and I think people are going to enjoy it quite a bit! :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any updates? We are looking at booking rooms for the event. Would like to be close to the venue if there are evening activities. Otherwise we’ll take our room at the nautical

Room blocks will be open in an hour or two, as soon as Stacy gets home and hits a few more keys.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
On our calendar, hopefully we can make it after our 10 day stay mid September. Hopefully I can store the boat somewhere. Long trip from Stockton, 1100 miles round trip.
I don’t have indoor room, however if you’ve got a cover for it, I’ve got gated acre in Ft. Mohave you are more than welcome to leave here in my backyard.

Reactions: DWC

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I don’t have indoor room, however if you’ve got a cover for it, I’ve got gated acre in Ft. Mohave you are more than welcome to leave here in my backyard.

Thank You for the offer, I’m still working on our plans.

Thanks Again Ray